Chapter 57 Xiaoming is lucky that Bujia was beaten by me early!

The leather curtains are already bald, and they have never been washed before, so they are all dirty. Gao Ming cut the leather according to the size of the hole, and kept the remaining small piece for future use. He nailed a row of nails on the top of the iron door at the entrance of the cave, and it happened to hang on it. From now on, the iron door is open during the day to avoid the wind, and it is better not to blow directly on the face.

Gao Ming patted the ashes on his hands, and he felt much better when he stood at the entrance of the cave. The aisle was originally protected from the wind and snow, so even if there were gaps left, it would not be so cold. "How is Landa?"

Landa locked the side of the bamboo mat on the small stool, walked to the hole, pretended to change a few positions, and after experiencing the angles one by one, two small canine teeth were exposed, and said: "It doesn't seem so It's cold! Brother Xiao Ming is amazing!"

"Put on!" Gao Ming knocked Landa on the head.

Landa held his head and asked curiously: "What is flattering?!"

"Pursuing is—" Gao Ming suddenly wondered if there are any wild horses in this world. too much. He gestured to the horse, "It's so tall, with slender limbs, and it runs very fast..."

"It's a strong wind." Buga said after finishing the last wooden stick.

"Brother Xiao Ming, did you mean the strong wind?" Landa looked at Gao Ming with small eyes, Gao Ming was stunned for a moment, and his heart went in circles quickly. According to the way they named it, the horse did run with wind, so he nodded, "It should be " Landa propped his head, wondering: "Dafeng runs fast, strong and meat is not delicious, brother Xiao Ming, what does Dafeng have to do with flattery

?"

It's nothing big, okay, your brother has finished the wooden stick, and I will let Sado get out of bed later, and your brother and I will nail the wooden stick, and we can cover the curtain tonight."

Bujia's eyes sparkled Yes, Gao Ming punched him, and said with a smile, "You can't restrain yourself!"

As soon as Landa heard that the curtain would be healed tonight, she was so happy that she didn't notice Gao Ming and Bu Jia's flirting. Da Da ran to the bed, took the leather on Sado's forehead, put it on the bedside as soon as it was not hot, and whispered: "Sado! Sado!"

Sado opened his eyes and saw Landa looked excited, his face turned dark red, and he whispered: "What's wrong?

" Gao Ming quickly lowered his head and kissed Sado, baring his canine teeth, licked his lips with his tongue happily, and said: "It seems sweet, Sado, you are delicious!"

Sado was swayed by Landa's sudden move I don't know how to let it go, the heat seems to go straight from the soles of the feet to the head, and it explodes with a bang, stammering and stuttering: "Lan, Landa, no, no, there is someone!

" It's good to see!" Landa licked two shiny little canine teeth, and stared at Sado eagerly, and Sado blushed, so he had to whisper: "It's good to have a curtain to block it."

"Sado, you That's great." Landa poured a dose of ecstasy soup on Sado, and said with a smile, "Are you hungry?"

Sado nodded. Landa patted his chest, and said: "I'll help you down first, the soup in the pot is always hot, you drink the soup first." Sado nodded foolishly, Landa helped Sado sit on the small stool by the stove, by the way Shouting to Bujia and Gao Ming at the entrance of the cave: "Brother Xiaoming nails a wooden stick!"

"Landa feed Sado a bowl of soup first, if it is not enough, drink two more bowls." There were still a lot of nails left, Gao Ming pinched five or six thick and long ones in his hand, Bujia took the wooden sticks and the two went to the bedside, Gao Ming pulled the wooden bed out first, went up by himself, and put a wooden stick on the bed. In the middle of the bed, he got in after knocking on the nails a few times. He broke it, and it was quite strong, definitely able to bear the weight of the leather.

Buga nailed the wooden sticks on the outside, Gao Ming sat on the bed and took the sewn leather curtain, and sewed a piece at both ends of the cut belt. Pulled tightly one by one, tied firmly.

The length of the curtain is about one meter. It is very convenient to turn it up when not in use. It is fine to hang down at the bottom, but it is good to sew two straps, and tie the bottom one. What if the passion comes and roll over? ! Thinking of the embarrassment that would happen, Gao Ming quickly sat down and then sewed straps on the bottom two ends, tied them to the roots of two wooden sticks, removed them during the day and hung them up at night, and they can also be used as shawls.

Landa saw that the curtain was ready, and fed Sado soup even more. Saduo's belly was swollen from drinking, he was still hungry, but he could only drink soup, holding his face, and said: "Landa, I, I want to pee again."

"Then I will help you to pee!" Landa's eyes Curved, as if hiding some ghost idea.

Sado was stunned and didn't know, nodded, Landa quickly took the coat for Sado to wear, Gao Ming removed the leather curtain that he had sat on, wrapped it around Sado, and tied the two straps just in front of his chest, " Very good!"

"Brother Xiao Ming, Sado and I are going to pee." Landa said cheerfully.

"Let's go!" Gao Ming said with a smile.

After the two left, Bujia pulled Gao Ming as if to kiss him, and Gao Ming hugged Bujia's neck domineeringly. The two of them kissed hotly while no one was coming. After dawdling, Gao Ming hurriedly pushed away, and the two kept a safe range. If this dawdling continues, Sadoranda must be embarrassed when he comes back.

"We'll talk about it at night when Landasador sleeps." Gao Ming gasped for breath, calming down. These days, Bujia was holding back, and he was holding back too.

Gao Ming Bujia calmed down, the two of them waited for a while but did not see Sadoranda coming back, Gao Ming worried: "Go and see?!"

As soon as they walked to the entrance of the cave, they ran into Sadoranda who had come back from the toilet. Duo's face was dark red, Landa's lips were red, and there was still a hint of lust in his eyes. Gao Ming smiled tacitly: "During this conference, I thought you and Sado fell into the toilet. What!"

Saduo buried his head low, Bujia's face darkened, he had just finished kissing Gao Ming, so he naturally knew what happened to his brother's mouth!

"Sado should be hungry, just drinking soup won't do the trick." Gao Ming saw tears welling up in Sado's eyes just after Gao Ming said this, and he almost held his hand and called his relatives. "But don't eat too much meat, I'll add something to your bleed blood soup—" Gao Ming suppressed a smile, Sado's expression was too cute, "I'm kidding, I'll eat it for you later Order meat, potatoes, and winter bamboo shoots, but you really can't eat too much meat."

"As long as there is meat," Sado said quickly. It's just a few meals of soup, and now he's hungry, and there's a taste of bleating blood in his mouth.

The four of them sat by the stove, Gao Ming deftly scraped off the potato skins and cut them into pieces, as well as the winter bamboo shoots, but the bacon was omitted, too much salt was too heavy to eat, so they went to the rattan frame at the door and cut a small piece of mutton. I can make up some, there is not much baa baa soup in the pot, and it just happens to be stewed together in it.

After a while, the pot started to gurgle, Landa swallowed quietly, Gao Ming stirred the soup, and said with a smile, "Are you hungry again? I found that you seem to be able to eat recently." Put less salt and give Sado first He scooped up a full bowl, and Gao Ming added chili salt to the remaining half of the bowl to give it a strong taste, and scraped it all into the Landa stone bowl.

"If it's not enough to roast some chestnuts and bacon, I'll go outside and have a look." Gao Ming quickly filled the pot with water, washed it and poured it into a wooden barrel. The thick snow needs to be swept away. Anyway, he and Bujia are fine, so they will not come out at night after sweeping it clean. Dabai also needs to be fed, and the sky is getting dark.

Bujia took two big brooms and iron dustpans, Gao Ming dug out the dead vines and grass, and carried them to the shed to feed them. The two guys were very happy, not afraid of the cold at all, and shoveled some dustpan snow , the two rolled in the snow, very excited!

The sky had already darkened, Gao Ming and Bu Jia started to sweep the snow quickly with their hands and feet, and there was nothing but the sound of wind and snow in their ears.

"Xiao Ming!" Bujia held the broom and looked down the mountain.

Gao Ming suddenly looked serious, walked over quickly, stood side by side, and said, "Red beads?"

Bu Jia shook his head, "There is a sound in the wind." His face was serious.

Gao Ming listened quietly, except for the sound of wind and snow in one ear, he could not hear anything else. He suspected that his ears had been frozen, so he had to hurry up and make a rabbit fur hat tonight. "Is there anything down the mountain?"

"There are people shouting and wolves howling." Bujia frowned, he had confirmed it, and looked back at Gao Ming seriously.

It doesn't take Bujia to speak cleverly to know what Bujia wants to ask, whether to save or not! In their cave, he, Bugaranda, and the other three can fight, but as soon as the idea of ​​rejection arises, he is replaced by Sado and the dead mountain. When he was attacked by wolves, he also hoped that someone would come save them. Nodding, "Go!"

Buga opened his mouth, a row of white teeth.

Gao Ming has always known that Bujia is cold on the outside and warm on the inside, but he is not stupid. "Take Landa with me in the first hole, and I will light the torch." There are so many wolves in this area!

Now that we have decided to save him, we don't delay any longer. We are still at the foot of the mountain, so if we go there, it may be a life in the future. The two entered the cave, and Gao Ming quickly lit a few torches. Bujia simply said: "Someone is attacked at the foot of the mountain. Landa is with you, and Sado will stay at the gate."

When Sado heard that someone was attacked by wolves, he suddenly thought of him and Shan, suddenly excited, stood up and wanted to go together, Buga gave a look, and said: "Guard!"

Landa took the orchid, took the torch, and the three of them rushed out. Knowing that his arm was injured, he would not be of much help, and he might drag the three of them down. He closed the cave door and started to boil hot water with one hand.

The cave is at the bottom of the hillside, and the three of them ran all the way down. The snow was more than one meter thick. At the end, Gao Ming was covered in sweat and stumbled. One torch was also extinguished. Fortunately, there were two more. Gao Ming took his one, and when the three of them arrived at the foot of the mountain, they smelled a strong smell of blood. It was too dark and Gao Ming couldn't see the situation clearly. He could only see pairs of green eyes. only look.

Just as he was tearing, Gao Ming vaguely saw a wolf pounce on a person, "Be careful!" Buga rushed out like the wind in his ear, and went straight down with a knife, only to hear the howl of the wolf.

Landa also rushed out holding the torch. Gao Ming saw the moving light flashing past the shadow of the wolf. He waited for the opportunity with a dagger in one hand and a torch in the other. Seeing a figure fell on the ground, as soon as he jumped on it, he rushed over, waving a torch. The wolf stared at him aggressively, Gao Ming directly burned the torch head-on, the wolf dodged, and then pounced on him again, Gao Ming directly stuck the torch in the snow, holding the dagger hand, taking advantage of being able to see clearly, It's just a sword.

The extremely hungry wolf had great strength, Gao Ming missed the stab, and the wolf's paw touched Gao Ming's chest, Gao Ming fell into the snow and rolled over, scraping his arm, before the slightest pain reached his brain, he saw The wolf pounced on him again, Gao Ming gritted his teeth and thrust fiercely, he didn't know where he stabbed one after another, the warm blood splashed all over his face, Gao Ming saw that the wolf didn't move, and the torch It was also gone. Gao Ming looked around and saw that Landa was also killing, so he went over to help with his sword... When

all the wolves fell to the ground, Gao Ming could take a breath. pain. There was only one torch left, so Gao Ming walked up to Bujia and said nervously, "Are you all right? Is Landa injured?"

"Brother Ming, I'm fine," Landa said.

Bu Jia frowned, and held Gao Ming's injured arm with his upper hand, "You are injured!"

"I grabbed it, it doesn't hurt, it's a small injury." Gao Ming knew that Bu Jia could see, and winked, now is not the time to talk about it . Buga's face was particularly dark, and with the blood all over his face, he looked terrifying.

Gao Ming laughed twice, and quickly changed the topic, "How are you?" The

rescued person dared to speak, "Thank you."

Gao Ming heard a woman's voice, this is the voice he met in this world. Fortunately, he abducted Bujia early, otherwise some people would worry.

"Are the four of you willing to swear to the Heavenly Alliance to join our Dong Clan?" Bujia said coldly.

It was too chaotic just now, Gao Ming didn't count the number of people at all, but now when he heard Bujia say it, he was shocked, the ones who escaped from the wolf's mouth in this snowy day were all strong men and warriors! Unless these four people are stupid, they must have joined them.

Sure enough, the three tall figures glanced at the woman, and then the four of them knelt on the snow and swore to the sky.

After the oath was over, Bujia said: "Pick up the wolf fur." ​​Looking at the woman, "You dispose of the corpse yourself." The

woman nodded gratefully. There were twelve of them, and now only four of them remained, and five of them died on the way. , and now three more died. Three big men carried the dead body to Xuelin and buried the body. The three of Gao Ming also peeled their skins. There are seven wolves in total. The skins of the ones he killed are useless and covered with wounds. The other three are also covered with wounds. The remaining three skins will be better.

"Let's go!" Gao Ming picked up the fire stick and led a few people to the mountain.