Chapter 126 Xiao Ming looked at Zhengmao's face it was a little swollen? ! ! !

As night fell slightly, Wen Xiaobao's figure slowly disappeared in the night, and his figure quickly disappeared in the blink of an eye. When he arrived in front of Zhengmao Cave, the dark Chinese little treasure slowly raised the corners of his lips, his eyes turned cold, "Zhengmao !" The

sound of tinkling in the cave soon came out with a flash of light, and when Wen Xiaobao saw the person coming, he pursed his lips with a sneer, and said, "Hot pot is made in the cave—"

"Okay, okay, let's Let's go now!" Zhengmao cut off Wen Xiaobao's words, turned around and shouted into the cave, saying that he was going to Bujiana to eat and leave him alone, and then grinned at Wen Xiaobao, if Sadoshi would do this The expression must be silly and stupefied, but Zhengmao seemed a little angry when he did this. Wen Xiaobao felt disdainful, turned his back and walked forward, his face was a little cold, and his fists were clenched faintly.

Zheng Mao stared at Wen Xiaobao's back with a difficult look in his eyes, and the smile on his face also restrained a bit, and he followed Wen Xiaobao up the mountain.

The distance between the two caves is not far, and it takes only ten minutes to go up and down the mountain. If you take a straight road and walk up quickly, you can get there in five minutes. Originally there was only Ah Qi's cave in Gaoming's mountainside, and the road went around the entrance of their cave. Now Gaoming Bujia moved here, and the things in their cave were rare, but within a few days, they walked a small path from the entrance of their cave to the bottom of the mountain. Xiaobao asked Zhengmao to take this shortcut when going down the mountain, but when it was his turn to go up the mountain, Xiaobao insisted on taking a detour and taking the path at the entrance of Aqi Cave.

Zheng Mao looked suspiciously from behind, but didn't make a sound, taking advantage of the bright moonlight to stare at Wen Xiaobao's back, but his eyes were somewhat wary.

Wen Xiaobao, who was walking well ahead of him, suddenly turned around, raised his fist without saying a word, and slammed down on Zhengmao's front door, hitting Zhengmao's face and body with every punch. Wen Xiaobao has studied medicine for a few days, he can hit the acupoints on the human body wherever it hurts the most and there is no fatal harm. Zhengmao was already on alert, but Wen Xiaobao suddenly punched him, but in a split second, Zhengmao was hit on the face, and quickly hid, saying coldly: "Wen Xiaobao, what are you doing!!

" After hitting the acupuncture points on Zhengmao's body a few times, he felt angry, and then said in a cold voice, "Stay away from me from now on!"

Zhengmao was hit several times in a row, his body injury is still not healed, but he can avoid it quickly, the few places are obviously fists, but it hurts very much when he hit his body, he gave orders for a long time and brought two hundred good cavemen, if Zhengmao really Without the slightest temper, I really can't be a leader for so long. At this moment, he was ruthless, with a murderous look on his face, but facing Wen Xiaobao's bright and cold eyes, Zhengmao restrained his murderous look a little, thinking that the other party saved his life, he had completely absorbed his murderous look, but the cold and awe-inspiring aura on his body was still there. still.

Zhengmao said coldly: "You saved my life, and I will repay you for saving my life in the future. Let neither of us get in the way of the other!

" Wrinkled, remembering that I came here only now, and the other party is so crowded that it is difficult to do too much today, so I had to restrain myself a bit, with a cold face, pursed my lips and said: "If you are a good man, don't worry about our private affairs. And into the cave."

Although Zhengmao couldn't understand what disaster meant, he understood the meaning in Wen Xiaobao's eyes, and said disdainfully: "I, Zhengmao, treat Bujia as a brother, so why don't you use it in the Bujia cave?" Say it." He took the lead and walked up the mountain.