Chapter 136 Xiaoming's prehistoric loom is born!

Gao Ming wiped off his sweat. It was really a sin to sit around the stove in the summer. Firewood was placed on both sides of the stone pier, and a long and large iron box was placed on top of it. A layer of steamed bamboo is scattered on the pavement of yellow poles that have been soaked overnight, and many boys are sitting on the big stone pier next to them, twisting the steamed yellow poles. One yellow pole is twisted into three cotton threads, which are just the right thickness for weaving. Underwear, short-sleeved shorts, and summer clothes, two or three are slightly colder in autumn.

A large mat was spread far away on the ground, and this mat was woven together by Landaqi. After they moved here, they built a small bed. The three-meter-long mat was not used very much. Cotton thread, now the cotton thread is densely packed, but Gao Ming glanced at the piles of large iron boxes and the endless yellow poles in the distance, and suddenly lamented in his heart, when will this happen!

Gaoming Landasado was in charge of leading the Boy Scouts and Detachment Troops to be responsible for the yellow poles, and Budhashi led the men who were too old to hunt and began to dry the wheat and remove the husks to keep the seeds, because if you want to keep the seeds, you can't grind them with stone rollers , how can I plant it after crushing it? In this way, it is really troublesome and troublesome to have no tools and manpower at hand. Gao Ming feels that his head is too big when he thinks about it!

At noon, after hunting in the morning, Zheng Maorang killed him by the river and roasted it on the spot. Gao Ming ate big pot rice for the first time, and the taste was generally unbearable. It's clean, and the pig's trotters and liver are not thrown away. Cave people who have eaten superb craftsmanship know that these are also treasures, and they are no worse than meat after being processed.

The weather was so hot that Gao Ming, who had been in the sun all morning, was full after eating a few bites of meat, and his appetite was getting tired, so he picked up half a basket of green leaves and boiled them in a large pot, and threw away half of the boiled red sugar As soon as the child licking his finger smelled the sweet smell, he came over. Gao Ming held the iron spoon with a smile and said, "Go get the bamboo tubes and line up one by one."

It looks like you don't want to go back to the cave to rest . After a full meal, she rested under the shade of the tree for a while, even Qi also pushed the child to the shade of the tree to cool off and help. There is a public storage hole in Zhengmao Cave, which is as big as crystal bricks and burnt bricks as small as bamboo tubes, small wooden stools, and small wooden buckets. As a supplement, of course, there will be no shortage of exchanges.

At this time, the children quickly made a decision when they heard about the older ones who were about to grow up. The older children took the bamboo tubes, and the younger ones lined up first, and they will be handed out one by one after a while.

Gao Ming stood in front of the cauldron, sweating on his brow, but he was in a good mood. Zheng Mao was indeed a good leader. Teenagers in the 17th and 18th years took the initiative to undertake the heavy work. The younger children were let in the front, waiting for the older children to take Take out the bamboo tubes and send them one by one. The children are naughty but well-behaved. Such contradictory adjectives are perfectly reflected in primitive children.

When not working and playing, it is very wild. It is normal to swim back and forth in the river and roll in the mud on the bank. Sometimes it is normal to bully a little girl. Adults never quarrel about this. Do anything that hurts the caveman. In the cave, the hunters of Am Zhengmao were ordered to do a job, and they moved swiftly, carefully, and very well-behaved. Gao Ming lived here for a long time and fell in love with Zhengmao's tribe and these children. He heard Zhengmao say that thirty-nine Thirteen of the underage children are orphans without Eminem. He and Bujia cannot have children, and now they still want to live a two-person world, and they will adopt a little boy when they are free in a few years.