Chapter 49 Why does Xiao Ming make a cot? !

Gao Ming was holding the stone bowl in a daze, a curtain between the bed is not enough, blocking the line of sight will not dampen the shock, a small bed would be fine. Turning my head and looking around, except for the place in the middle where there is a foothold, the rest of the wall is fully occupied. Pile of firewood, wooden shelves, rattan boxes for potatoes and winter bamboo shoots, their big wooden bed, stone table, two large iron buckets, a rattan box for seafood shrimp, a rattan box for tiger meat, a rattan box for baa baa slaughtered in the morning, and the walls Bamboo boards piled up at the door of the hanging bacon. Where in the whole cave can you find a place for a cot? !

"Ah!" Gao Mingxin sighed in relief.

Seeing Gao Ming sighing while picking up his job, Landa asked curiously, "Brother Xiao Ming, what are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking about how to put the crib!"

The cave was quiet. Gao Ming suddenly remembered what he said just now. When he raised his head, he saw the other three people staring at him

. Am I taking up too much space?"

Gao Ming was taken aback, where is this going? I know that Sado is misunderstood, but can he say the real intention of hitting the cot? But without explaining it clearly, it would be bad for Sado to have a grudge in his heart. At the moment, he said seriously: "I made a small bed because I wanted to sleep alone with Bujia."

Saduo raised his head, with doubts in his eyes, and said, "Why?"

Gao Ming took Bujia's hand and asked with a smile, "You know that Bujia and I What's the relationship?" He obviously saw Sado kissing Buga last time, but he didn't ask it all the time, and he didn't know if Sado was ignorant or whether he knew it in his heart.

"Relationship?" Sado scratched his head and whispered: "At first I thought it was a tribe, but then you two kissed, so I don't know."

"I like Buga, and Buga also likes me. We won't find a woman to have children and we don't plan to have children. We want to live together." Gao Ming spoke in simple words, seeing that Sadoranda listened carefully , and continued: "If the men and women I used to love each other, they will hold a ceremony, and then they can only be with each other for the rest of their lives, and cannot have children with others." Gao Ming saw that the three of them listened seriously. Beautify it. "If a man and a man fall in love, there is no need to go through a ceremony, and they can live together—"

"But brother Ming, you live with my brother now!" Landa dragged her chin in doubt: "Then why do you still live together?" Little bed?"

Gao Ming choked, and wanted to get away with it, but the little guy didn't let him go, and said seriously: "What men and women have to do to have children, men and men can also do, but they can't have children. Child—— "

Bujia's eyes slowly moved to Gao Ming's crotch, Gao Ming couldn't help tightening his grip, and whispered: "What are you looking at?!"

"How to do it?" Bujia recalled the pictures he had seen in the cave before, A man wants to stick a stick into a woman's hole. Xiao Ming said that men and men can do it too, so they need to find a hole? Dong...

Gao Ming kicked Bujia, seeing that Bujia stopped talking, he continued: "It's not good for me and Bujia to kiss in front of you two."

"Why?" Xie said: "It used to be like this in the cave."

"Sado, do you have someone you like?" Gao Ming said, and as expected, Sado shook his head and said with a smile: "When you find someone you like, you will know this kind of intimacy. I don't want others to see the things about me."

Sadoranda nodded ignorantly, and the two of them still didn't understand, but at this time, they gradually yearned for the person they liked in their hearts.

The fresh shrimp and winter bamboo shoot soup in the kung fu pot was ready, Gao Ming sprinkled a pinch of salt, and stirred, "Don't worry about the bed, let's drink the soup first." Landa hugged happily and ate everything He put his bowl together, his eyes became crescents, and said with a smile: "The food I ate just now is almost gone, just in time, the soup is ready, it smells so good!"

Gao Ming made soup, just like what Landa said, he was very full just now, but now he feels hungry and wants to eat something, which is not good, he doesn't want to be the fattest man in prehistory, so soup is just right.

The soup is very fresh. They have many and big shrimps. Gao Ming added a lot of them. The whole soup tastes like fresh shrimps. After filtering the sea salt, there is no bitterness in the soup. It tastes very light, and the whole shrimp flavor is mixed with it. Light fragrance. Gao Ming took a bite of the diced bamboo shoots. He put the shrimps and diced bamboo shoots in early, and they were all rotten. It tasted bad, but the soup tasted very good, but only after eating the winter bamboo shoots did he know where the faint fragrance came from. of.

These winter bamboo shoots were pulled back from today's freshly grilled bamboo shoots, and they were buried deep in the snow. It was so sad when digging, and very refreshing when eating.

"Brother Xiaoming, this is delicious!" Landa held a stone bowl and looked like an idiot.

This time the soup is not boiled with broth, it has more aroma of the food itself, less the richness of the bone broth, and the taste is very light. Drinking a bowl of lamb belly after eating is very comfortable in the stomach.

There is not much soup boiled, one bowl for four people, don't drink too much at night, Gao Ming doesn't like to get up at night with his coat on and go out to pee.

Sado cleaned up the bowls and chopsticks swiftly, and Bujia went out to snow the iron basin and came back. There was an iron net on the stove. Bujia looked at it and said, "Aren't you full?"

Gao Ming leaned against the table with his swollen belly , smiled and said: "Do you think I can still eat it like this?!" She rolled her eyes, "Landa said he wanted to eat roasted chestnuts, anyway, it's easy, let him roast them for a while on the bed and eat them for fun. Landa grabbed a handful of

chestnuts in the rattan frame, and when he turned his head, he saw his brother staring at him, and smiled, "Brother, do you want to eat?" He gestured to Bujia with the chestnuts raised high in his hand.

Bujia shook his head and said, "Don't eat too much." In the hot weather, Landa stuffed the prey with great difficulty in the past, so as not to waste it, which resulted in a stomachache.

Landa seemed to be remembering that stomachache, looked at the large handful of chestnuts in his hand, thought for a while before putting some in the rattan frame, and said, "Sado and I share the food!"

When Landa asked Gao Ming just now, Gao Ming was determined not to eat any more. If he ate any more, he would vomit it out. It was too uncomfortable.

"Boil the water first and then roast the chestnuts." Buga asked.

Landa thought that if the chestnuts were roasted and boiled, he couldn't eat them on the bed while they were still hot. He especially liked to sit on the bed and eat warm chestnuts. He immediately agreed and put a handful of chestnuts on the wire mesh, with the iron The net was removed.

The iron basin was placed on the stove, and Sado came in from the cave with the pot, feeling chill all over his body. Landa helped to take the things, took Sado's hand, and said with a smile: "You go to the fire, and I will clean up the rest." Holding the pots and bowls, she went to the stone table to tidy up.

Saduo had a silly smile all over his face. He didn't feel cold at all, and he could sleep well after eating and drinking. He never dared to think about such a snow season in the past.

After the hot water was boiled, the four of them washed their faces and feet. Bujia poured the water in his overcoat and came back feeling cold. Gao Ming on the bed felt distressed when he saw it. The ones are poured into the bucket first, and then poured out the next day." Otherwise, the hands and feet that were warmed from scrubbing are now cold again. "Come up quickly, I'll warm you up." He lifted the leather cover aside.

With a smile on his lips, Buga took off his straw sandals and went to bed. In order to save trouble, he didn't wrap his feet with leather when he went out to pour water just now, and now his feet are red and cold. Under the skin, Gao Ming clamped Bujia's cold feet with his feet. Bujia straightened his legs with a smile. Gao Ming couldn't reach him for a while, and said angrily, "Come here!"

"I'm not cold." Bujia laughed , Pulled the leather to cover Gao Ming firmly.

Landa was sitting by the stove, and Sado helped to roll the chestnuts on the barbed wire, only to hear the crackling sound, and the scent of chestnuts slowly drifted to the bedside, Gao Ming glanced at it, and touched it with one hand without leaving any traces. The meat on my stomach, er, I'm full!

In order to prevent himself from being greedy, Gao Ming yawned and quickly slept in Bujia's arms. Bujia's body was very hot, and his whole body was warm. It took two days to get used to it, and my sleeping position remained the same.

Bujia pulled the leather cover over for the two of them. At first, it was difficult to fall asleep when there was a fire in the hole. Now if the fire light dims, you have to wake up to add firewood to fall asleep.

The smell of chestnuts in the cave became stronger and stronger, Gao Ming turned over, muttered a few words in Bujia's arms, and soon fell asleep accompanied by the sweet smell of chestnuts.

Landa bared her canine teeth happily, holding the leather bag, which was full of fragrant chestnuts. Glancing at his brother and brother Xiaoming on the bed, he whispered to Sado: "Let's go eat chestnuts!" He ran to the bed happily, put the chestnuts lightly first, and quickly began to take off his clothes. Just naked.

Sado followed behind and undressed slowly, staring at Landa's naked back, fascinated, and suddenly remembered the way Landa rubbed him in his arms that night...

"Sado!?" Landa Beckoning on the bed, "Come on, why are you in a daze!"

"Oh!" Sado untied the leather cover, and got on the bed lightly.

Landa leaned close to Sado, and the two leaned against each other with their bare upper bodies, leather and coats on their legs, and chestnuts wrapped in shredded leather. Landa pinched one first, and handed it to Sado. Sado saw it drooling, and felt itchy in his heart. He wanted to scratch but didn't know how.

"Eat it quickly!" Landa urged, "This is delicious while it's hot."

The swollen chestnut exploded, and a honey-colored chestnut could be seen in the crack. sweet. The two fingers snapped apart, and they were put into the mouth under Landa's expectant eyes. In fact, Sado wanted to send the chestnuts to Landa's mouth, but he always felt weird.

"Isn't it delicious?" Landa asked. He squeezed a chestnut, squeezed it open, and threw it into his mouth contentedly, and the chubby chestnut went in with his little tongue.

Sado looked fascinated. Seeing Landa looking at him, his face felt hot, and he lowered his head and hurriedly said, "It's delicious."

You and I have a small bag of chestnuts, and they will be finished soon. Landa yawned and rubbed her eyes, looking sleepy. Saduo whispered: "You sleep, I will clean up."

Landa was so sleepy that she couldn't keep her eyes open, she nodded blankly, and fell asleep on the bed. Saduo swept the chestnut shells on the leather with his hands, turned around and threw them into the stove after packing them up, added firewood along the way, and the stove made a clattering sound, and the fire ignited after a while.

Saduo went to bed, and Landa was already dead asleep. Looking at Landa's appearance, Saduo touched his heart, why did it itch just now?

Unable to figure it out, Sado lay down and closed his eyes. Landa seemed to feel the temperature of Sado, turned over and rolled directly into Sado's arms. Sado looked down, and thought about it with one arm. He hugged Randa tightly.

At night, it was Bujia and Sado who took turns to add firewood. Gao Ming occasionally got up to take a look to go down. Before he got up, Bujia dragged him to the bed and went to add firewood naked. Now Landa is no different from Xiaozhu , usually after eating and drinking at night, the whole person sleeps heavily, except for occasional waking up at night, basically all night until dawn.

In the morning, Gao Ming rolled over, and it was already cold around him. When he opened his eyes, he saw Bujia fully dressed and was cutting wood. Seeing Gao Ming woke up, he said, "The stove has hot water."

"Where is Sado?" Gao Ming stretched his waist asked.

"Cuckoo and red eyes are dealt with outside." Bujia put down his work and walked over, first glanced at Landa who was still snoring, raised the corners of his lips, leaned against the bedside and bent down to kiss Gao Ming's lips, Said: "Good morning."

"Good morning!" Gao Ming said with a smile. My wife is so gentle and virtuous!

Cuckoo and Red Eyes were picked up yesterday. Gao Ming glanced at Red Eyes who had been fed red shell water. This guy was sleeping soundly by the stove. Pointing: "Why didn't you solve this guy?"

"Sado don't worry." Bujia frowned and asked, "Do you still eat this?" It

has been two days since I was fed water, and the red eyes are still normal , but Gao Ming was worried. I had no choice but to say: "Keep it for now!" He will try again today, um, it's best to try something else.

Quickly got up, wrapped in a leather jacket and put on a vest, Gao Ming poured hot water into the bamboo tube, twisted the leather and wiped his face, he became more awake, took the bamboo tube to go outside to rinse his mouth, and when he opened the door, he saw Sado carrying a pot of finished products Goo Goo and Red Eyes.

"Morning!" Gao Ming laughed.

Sado smiled foolishly.

Gao Ming rinsed his mouth, went to their toilet again, and wiped his hands with snow after finishing.

Simple breakfast, baked potatoes and shrimp black fruit soup. Landa on the bed didn't need anyone to scream. When the smell of potatoes came out, Landa would get up with a hump in the skin.

"Brother Xiao Ming, what do you eat?" Landa couldn't open his eyes, thinking about the food.

"Roasted potato and shrimp soup, come down and get dressed, it's almost ready." Gao Ming said.

Landa turned over and rolled off the bed, facing Sado with his naked buttocks. He was not shy, but Sado felt his face burning again.