Chapter 53 Xiao Ming eats the roast leg of lamb in winter while it is hot!

At noon, the sky was already gloomy. Gao Ming stood at the entrance of the cave and looked at it. The clouds were very low and dense, as if the sky was about to collapse. The cold wind blew through the low passage, blowing Gao Ming a cold Trembling, he finally knew why Bujia was in a hurry to collect firewood. It seemed that there was not enough one stove in the cave, so wait a little longer! If it doesn't work, start a stove.

"Brother Xiao Ming, come in quickly." Landa was worried, thinking of Gao Ming's freezing appearance in the morning, she couldn't help urging: "Brother Xiao Ming, I'm hungry, brother and Sado are fine."

Gao Ming turned around and said with a smile: "You Foodie!" The snow is too heavy, but it will take a few hours to clean the roof aisle, but the ground can be cleaned in the afternoon, but Bujia and Sado refuse to let him do it. "What do you want to eat?"

Landa rolled his eyes and said, "Brother Xiaoming, you said last time that roasted baa-baa legs are delicious—"

"This is because you are thinking about baa-baa legs!" Gao Ming tapped Landa's head lightly , the four pieces of leather on the table have been dried. Gao Ming touched the leather. In such a cold day, he first used the leather to make two cold clothes. Randa said something. "Landa, do you remember the clothes I wore when I first came here? Both legs can be tucked in, the waist can be tied up with leather, and the upper body can be used as a coat..." He even felt that the craftsmanship was troublesome after making gestures. , Look at Landa already dizzy.

Gao Ming's pants and sweater were all burnt out during the Minnesota attack, and now there is no sample for Landa to follow. The old man used to say that when people are cold, the legs are cold first, and the lower body is kept warm, and a leather jacket will do. Wait, put it on...

"Landa, we can make a cloak," Gao Ming joyfully gestured with his hands around the neck, "This is tied with leather, just make one, not more, and the rest." Just a pair of trousers." The cloak is scrap, and he can make one that can be worn with his coat, and now Buga and Sado are busy when going out, one is wearing a coat and the other is wearing a cloak, and both of them can avoid the wind.

Landa seriously thought about Gao Ming's cloak, and Bugasardo went into the hole with a broom full of snow. Gao Ming saw that the two of them looked like snowmen. The snow on their eyelashes had frozen into icicles. The hot water was dipped on the leather and handed to the two of them.

"Bujia, you have seen my trousers, I want to make the leather into trousers—" Seeing that Buga frowned slightly, Gao Ming knew that this guy must be thinking about the inconvenient movement, "Well, take off the leather, I will Make gestures for you."

Landa ran to the entrance of the cave and closed the iron gate, and said to Saduo, "You take off the leather too, and I will also make gestures for you."

"Join the fun!" Gao Ming joked.

Buga's leather around the waist is long and narrow. In order to facilitate hunting activities, the leather is just above the knee joint. Usually, the leather is wrapped around the stomach two or three times and then tied tightly with a leather rope, so it is long but not enough. width. Gao Ming touched the slightly warm leather, the inside of the leather was close to Bujia's skin, it was already smooth after using it for many years, the outer fur was also short, and some places were even bald.

"Bujia, how long have you been wearing this leather?" Gao Ming put the leather on Bujia's lap and gestured, and Landa followed suit.

"It's been three snow seasons," Buga said.

Landa's eyes were slightly red, and said: "Some time ago, my brother gave me and Eminem two pieces of leather. He wanted us to survive the snow season. Later, Eminem went, and the big leather was used to hold things."

Gao Ming Touching Landa's head, he said: "Your brother, this leather should be replaced, Sado, how long has your leather been?"

Sado shook his hand quickly, and stammered, "I, I just changed mine."

Gao Ming touched it. Holding Sado's leather in Landa's hands, the fur was thick and soft, and she nodded immediately, "You should see how the pants look. If you can get used to it, we can try to make two pairs of pants." The leather can be sewn into a trouser leg, um, plus a crotch.

Gao Ming wrapped Buga's original leather around one of Buga's legs. Also tied up.

Gao Ming touched his chin, and Landa imitated his own chin and pretended to be deep. Both Buga and Sado in Dongli had one leg bare, and the other leg was supported by the leather. When they started walking, Big Bird was still shaking.

The two of them frowned after walking a few steps. Gao Ming knew it was uncomfortable. No matter how soft the leather is, it doesn't have the modern craftsmanship. When the time comes, it will be sewn with thick thread, not to mention scraping the flesh, let alone the crotch. When Gao Ming thought about that scene, he felt pain in his stomach, and hurriedly said, "Put it on! I'll talk about it later when there are soft materials for the trousers." If you can't wear trousers, you can only wear a skirt. If you don't wear a skirt, don't wrap it up like a bath towel, just make it into an exercise Like trousers, a leather strip is strung around the waist, and it is directly sewn into a long skirt. Isn't this a long skirt for women!

As soon as Bugasardo heard that he didn't want to wear it in his pants, he quickly took off the leather on his legs and wrapped it around his waist tightly.

"Landa." Gao Ming thought about the long skirt and still felt unreliable, seeing how the two of them looked like they could work lightly, so he had to say: "Leave that aside, it's good to make a cloak, I'll cook first, I've been tired all morning."

Landa heard that there was something to eat, her eyes lit up, she put aside all the skins, she leaned over to Gao Ming and said with a smile, "Brother Xiao Ming roasted baa-baa legs?"

"Roast roast Roast!" A baa-baa leg is paired with the king's soup made last night to make fresh shrimp and winter bamboo shoot soup. The leg of lamb is too big, but in this weather, it is not afraid that it will be spoiled if it is not finished. Gao Ming plans to roast the whole leg on the rack, so that it tastes delicious.

The stove is too small. If only the middle part of the roast can be cooked quickly, the two sides can make do. General Gao Ming took a slightly smaller leg of lamb, cut it a few times, and soaked it in clear water. They didn't have cumin, so it would taste even better with this.

"Landa first buried three potato pads on the stove." Gao Ming said. The leg of lamb needs to be soaked more, so that the blood inside can be removed.

Landa picked up three small potatoes and a handful of chestnuts. Gao Ming looked very smart and knew how to get some of them. In the morning, he shared a red shell with Landa, and it's fine so far. Gao Ming took two and put them on the iron net, and threw the chestnuts directly into the fire. .

The four of them gathered around the stove and roasted the fire, and the aroma was tangy. Gao Ming originally said that making a table of mahjong was too troublesome, but now they want to say whether there is a lot of work, but basically there is a lot of piecemeal work, so they just make a backgammon and forget it. Carve it into small squares with wood, when the time comes, the ones that are painted with lime water will be the white ones, and the ones that are not painted will be the sunspots, which can be used as entertainment.

"Brother Ming, what are you carving?" Landa asked curiously, lying on Gao Ming's shoulder.

"Just for fun, I smell chestnuts, it should be ready, go and eat." Gao Ming raised his shoulders, and Landa went to peel the chestnuts and ate them.

Bujia didn't ask any questions, and helped Gao Ming do it together. There are quite a lot of scraps in the hole, and it would be a waste to throw them away, and the two of them made a lot in a short while. Landa yelled at the chestnuts being scalded, but she just held on tightly and didn't let go. Sado watched and used a wooden stick to remove the chestnuts from the stove, and then squeezed them away for Landa one by one. Landa smiled. Happy eating.

The red shell exploded, the meat inside gradually turned pink, and the aroma gradually came out. After eating one in the morning, Landa knew that it was delicious without salt. When the color of the meat turned into meat powder, Landa used a knife to Cut a piece of meat and handed it to Sado's mouth, "Eat it quickly, this is delicious."

Gao Ming looked at the two of them with a look of excitement, and Sado had a look of embarrassment on his face, but he still ate the meat obediently.

It's okay to eat if you don't eat. The more you eat, the more you want to eat. Originally, all four of you can eat. A few chestnuts, two small potatoes, and two red shells can be eaten by one person, especially the red ones. The shell tasted very delicious, and it was meat. Bujia and Sado wanted to eat two more bites and they were gone.

"Brother Ming! Can you bake it?" Landa looked expectant.

Gao Ming got up and looked at the deep-mouth pot. The leg of lamb was almost soaked. Seeing that Landa was pitiful like a puppy, he hurriedly said, "It can be roasted on the shelf!"

Landa cheered, and put the salt and pepper noodles on Going to the small table, Gao Ming used wooden sticks to set up a shelf for lamb legs, turning side to side, and rolling at an even speed with his hands.

"Don't overheat the Lanta, otherwise the surface will be scorched, but it's not cooked yet." The cut that was originally cut exploded at the high temperature, and oil began to seep from the surface of the leg of lamb, dripping into the fire. "Chili!"

Landa actively held the chili bucket. Gao Ming grabbed the pepper and sprinkled it evenly. He kept rolling with one hand, and then pinched the salt and sprinkled it on it. The aroma will come out after a while.

Gao Ming cut a layer with a fruit knife and tasted it. The salt was not evenly spread, and some places were too salty, but the meat was delicious.

"Bujia, turn it over for us. I'll mix some salt water and use a small brush to roast it." Gao Ming cleared the place for Bu Jia, and took the salt bucket to find a clean bamboo tube and mixed it into salt water. Clean the small brush of the barbecue, apply a brush of salt water on the surface of the lamb leg, and spread it carefully.

Landa couldn't sit still since the scent came out, her ass seemed to have nails, and she wished she could stand up and get into the leg of lamb.

Bujia cut a piece of cooked one and put it in Landa's bamboo tube, "Eat!" Landa hugged the bamboo tube happily with a smile on her face, swallowed, seeing that the three of them hadn't eaten yet in the cave, she pushed the bamboo tube and said: "Xiao Ming Brother, you eat first."

"You have dripped in your saliva, and you still let me eat!" Gao Ming teased Landa.

Landa's face turned red, he wanted to say that there was no saliva in his flesh, but he was a little unsure, so he just sat there silently.

"Just kidding, eat quickly when you're hungry, the meat roasts quickly." Gao Ming thought it was funny when he saw Landa's appearance, but Landa has always been well-behaved and caring, so that's fine.

"Brother Xiaoming!" Landa called out, unable to bear the temptation of the barbecue, swallowed, squeezed the meat slices and stuffed them into his mouth, breathed out, it smelled like meat, "It smells so delicious!

" Why don't you taste good!" Gao Mingzui said so, but he couldn't bear the smell himself. The most important thing to eat barbecue in winter is to be warm. The freshly roasted meat has the smell of meat and pepper, and it is oily. After one bite, there is nothing else in the mouth except the smell of meat. The bamboo tube sank in his hand, and he looked down, there was a large piece of meat in the bamboo tube, Gao Ming squeezed the meat into the mouth, and said to Bujia: "Delicious!"

It's slow to eat this barbecue, it's always like you can't eat enough, just baked one layer, four people have one piece, the meat is not roasted after eating, people with hot aroma are thinking about it, wait for the next layer to be roasted, just now The food seemed to have been digested, and basically all the afternoon was soaked in the barbecue. Unknowingly, the fattest and largest parts of the leg of lamb were all eaten, and even the parts that were not roasted were smoked out all afternoon. The four of them ate clean at the end, Gao Ming felt as if his whole body was about to explode, and he couldn't drink the soup in one gulp.

Landa was sitting on a small stool holding her belly like a small ball, and Saduomu was beside her with a dazed face. There was nothing left on the stove, the bones of the leg of lamb were placed on the wooden table, and the bucket of salt and chili was placed aside. Gao Ming couldn't stand up to clean up after eating too much. Let's digest the food first, and don't rush to clean up." The

four of them sat around the stove with blank expressions on their faces; Like the head bit by bit.

Landa had already fallen asleep leaning on Sado's shoulder. Seeing that Gao Ming was dozing off from sleepiness, Bujia hugged Gao Ming and put him on the bed. Sleep soundly.

Bujia looked at Gao Ming's sleeping face. He had never thought of such a leisurely snow season. He could sleep after eating, untied the leather bag, went to bed with Gao Ming in his arms, and pointed at Sado who was still dazed on the ground. , whispered: "You and Landa will also sleep for a while."

Saduo, who was originally dazed, his eyes lit up when he heard this, and the corners of his mouth cracked into a naive smile.