Chapter 80 Xiaoming Bujia, you saved me just because I was strong!

The white shadow moved forward, and Bujia made a gesture and said, "It's a person." The running speed was very fast, but there was no sound at all.

Gao Ming held the bow and arrow and followed behind Bujia. The moving shadow seemed to sense the danger behind it. It turned around and quickly rolled towards the grass. Bujia quickly stepped forward but failed to catch it. Gao Ming stabilized the bow and arrow in his hand, aimed and shot directly, but the shadow was in Moving fast, still running up and down in the grass, misses the shot.

"See who it is?" Gao Ming caught up and asked.

Bujia shook his head, and said with a solemn expression, "I haven't seen it before."

"What's wrong?" knowing side.

"I'll tell everyone about this later. During this period of time, I will go out together, so be careful." Bujia put away the knife and said.

Gao Ming nodded, we will ask Landa why he is so defensive about this matter in private.

With Bai Yingying, the two dared not take their guard lightly. Gao Ming was relieved when he saw that Landa Sado was guarding the entrance of the cave safe and sound. He went up to take a look and said, "You two are sweating profusely. If you get hot, hide away." Rest under the shade of a tree for a while—"

"Sado is afraid that the fire will stop burning the mud, so I have to accompany him." Landa fanned Sado with one hand.

Gao Ming stood at the entrance of the cave, a gust of hot air rushed in, and seeing Sado's face flushed and sweating profusely, he couldn't help saying: "Sado, you and Landa go back to rest first, and Bujia and I can just watch here." Too honest, no wonder Landa was so nervous.

Sado shook his head and said, "I'm not tired, I'd better stay and help." After speaking, he looked at Landa.

"If you don't rest, I won't. I'll stay too. It's fun here." Landa said with a smile.

Gao Ming handed the bamboo tube to the two of them, and said: "Drink some water and rest first, you two go back to eat, and come to replace us after the meal."

Bujia chopped a bunch of dead branches with a knife, and Gao Ming stuffed firewood into the small hole. The fire could not be broken. He didn't know how long it would last. It was estimated to start at eight or nine in the morning, and it was almost noon now, so we had dinner It should be almost the same after burning for an hour or two before simmering, right? !

Sadoranda would go back after a while, Gao Ming stopped the two of them and told them to be careful and safe on the road, and Landa nodded. Until one or two o'clock in the afternoon, Gao Mingre's sweat beads were ticking, and he said to Bujia: "It's almost there?"

Everyone in the cave came, and when Gao Ming asked, Xiaohe said in a daze: "I, I don't know "

Bujia held Gao Ming's shoulders, and said: "It's okay if it burns out."

Gao Ming thought so, he had never fired a kiln and he didn't know if this kiln was right, even if it failed, he would try again. The mud in this forest is not good. There is no shortage of firewood, and they have no shortage of manpower. Nodding, he said, "Okay! No more firewood."

Everyone stood outside the cave and waited quietly. After the fire went out, they waited for about half an hour. Although the stone wall is made of small stones, it was smoothed with mud and subjected to high temperature. Now it is much stronger. The stone is too hot to handle. It took a long time for everyone to open it. After all, it will be burned next time. The stones need to be destroyed blindly.