Chapter 91 Xiaoming Bujia's back is jumping for joy!

When we got back to the cave, it was already dark. Landa Xiaohe stood outside the cave and played with rhubarb. The torch light flickered.

"We're back!" Gao Ming shouted at the two of them.

When Rhubarb, who was originally impatient, pricked up his ears instantly, he pulled his legs like Gao Ming came running over here, barking happily.

Gao Ming was happy, picked up Rhubarb, touched Rhubarb's hairy head, Rhubarb snorted comfortably, and Landa Xiaohe followed closely. Isn't it good?! It's not bullying you anymore! I won't give you food next time."

Rhubarb turned his head and ignored it. Landa's face was swollen with anger. He used to be cute when he was cute. This year, he grew more than ten centimeters, not to mention his muscles are very strong. Now he is so clever that he can't bear to watch it.

"Screw Dahuang, be good." Gao Ming coaxed Dahuang in his arms, and Landa didn't know what to do if he was so cold. When Da Huang heard this, his ears moved, and he barked at Landa reluctantly.

Landa smiled again, Xiaohe looked at the bamboo basket on Bujia's back, Gao Ming laughed when he saw it, Xiaohe blushed with shame.

"Red fruit, I also found peppercorns today, have you cooked yet?" Gao Ming handed a red fruit to Landa, Kacha and Xiaohe were half of each other, and the four of them had already arrived at the entrance of the cave. Landa put out the torch at the entrance of the cave, After entering the cave, there was a smell of rice, and their eyes were relaxed when they came back from the cave. It seemed that they came back late and they were worried.

"It smells so good!" Gao Ming inhaled the fragrance, and said with a smile, "This taste is like Xiaohe's handicraft!"

Xiaohe looked shocked, and said admiringly, "Brother Xiaoming, you are so amazing! I made stew and bone soup. I stewed the soup with beef bones!"

Bujia put down his back basket and said, "There are red fruits in it, if you want to eat, take it yourself."

Gao Ming quickly took out the peppercorns and said to Landa Xiaohe, "Eat first, I found peppercorns today, and I will spread out some pancakes for you later, they are sure to be delicious!" The taste of pancake rolls is so delicious. When I was a child, my family was poor. After the wild vegetables were picked from the ground and blanched to cool down, the pepper leaves were crushed and mixed with flour paste, and the wild vegetables were eaten one by one. The taste is so good.

Qi is very stupid now, her back hurts after standing or sitting upright for a long time with a big belly, she usually lies on the bed or walks around the entrance of the cave, now leaning against the bed, she said with a smile: "It's not urgent, eat first, you After going out with Bujia all afternoon, you must be hungry, eat first and then make something."

Gao Ming nodded, Qi didn't say that he didn't feel hungry yet, but he was indeed hungry now. Landa Xiaohe served dinner, Gao Ming got water, he and Bujia washed their hands and faces, and the meal was ready, bacon stewed with wild vegetables and beef bone soup, Gao Ming, who was exhausted from climbing up and down all afternoon, had a bowl of stewed vegetables all at once The soup was too hot. Taking advantage of the cold soup, I immediately mixed the noodles with water, just like the pancake fruit, with pepper leaves mixed in. Landa picked up wild vegetables, washed them, blanched them and chopped them, and Xiaohe peeled them aside. garlic.

A discus was put on the stove, Gao Ming dipped it down with a spoon, and poured it into a circle. After a while, a slightly yellowed pancake was spread out. Everyone had dinner, and he didn't prepare too much. Gone. I set up an iron plate, set up a frying pan and burned butter, and when the oil is hot, pour it directly on the minced garlic and peppercorns, and the aroma will come out immediately.