Chapter 103 Xiao Ming will fart if he eats too many sweet potatoes!

The holes here are basically more than ten meters long. There are many big holes and small holes.

Gao Ming originally wanted to burn bricks to build a house, but it would be impractical to build a house in the environment here. The winter is too cold and the summer is too hot, especially when the winter is so long. It is very likely that the house will be damaged when encountering a group of prey, not to mention that the snow is too heavy and the roof is crushed. You can't sweep the roof every day, right? It was cold and unsafe, and Gao Ming felt sorry for Bujia who would not let cloth add a roof. After thinking about it, Gao Ming canceled the plan to build a house. His hometown is in a small northern city, and there is a city in the countryside where people live in cave dwellings, which are warm in winter and cool in summer and can be used on a kang bed. Gao Ming thought it would be good to build a few cave dwellings in this mountain, but it would take time to plan. That's why I planned to move in the spring of next year, but now... " Tudu

, is there any empty hole here?" Gao Ming paused, "I want to go in and have a look."

I moved here, Zhengmao Aling said, but it was only after the snow season. I heard bad teeth say that you have a lot of delicious food. I have never eaten it before. If you move here, I can use things and food. Do you want to change your food?"

"Of course you can if you want to eat." Gao Ming touched Tudu's head, the little guy was dark and thin, with bright eyes, and he spoke clearly and intelligently, Gao Ming still looked at Tudu Quite like.

"Well, I'll show you a few more caves. No one lives here. We live there. Ah Qi and Bad Ya live there. Bad Tooth likes the sun, but the sun likes Ansamba, Ansang Ba likes a lot of women, Emu said that Ansamba is an excellent hunter, and all the women in the cave want to give birth to him, and I will become an excellent hunter in the future..." Dudu pointed at the cave as an introduction Gossip about the love gossip of their Dong people.

Gao Ming rubbed his chin, he didn't expect good hunters to be so popular in this era, according to what Du Du said, this Ansangba is more carefree than the emperor, every night there are many women, and he doesn't need to take care of the child after giving birth, how romantic he looks. "What about Zhengmao?" Gao Ming asked curiously.

Dudu glanced at Gao Ming, frowned slightly and said unhappily: "Aling Zhengmao is the most powerful hunter of our Dong Clan, and Ansangba is no match. He can always hunt the most abundant prey. Ji Du let us have something to eat so we won't starve to death, he is the best leader—"

"I know Zhengmao is a good leader." Gao Ming nodded in agreement, just now Bujia learned that the title of leader represents an honorific title , similar to the name of His Majesty the Emperor in ancient times, the patriarch of the Yidong clan. "Doesn't Zhengmao have someone he likes?"

Dudu grabbed a weed and played it around in his hand, lowered his head and said: "Em said, when I was young, Ah Ling liked a woman, and then there was a time On a snowy day, the woman was pregnant with Ah Ling's baby, and she ran out of the cave for some reason, and when Ah Ling found it, the woman was already dead, and the baby in her stomach was eaten..."

Gao Ming sighed for a while, looking Dudu looked like he admired and respected Zhengmao, so he didn't ask this question any more. He was just curious. The young Zhengmao led the Baishi clansmen firmly in this mountain. I didn't expect this kind of thing to happen to Zheng Mao.

"As far as I can remember, I've never seen Ah Ling get into any woman's hole, alas." The Tutu kid sighed and said, "When will Ah Ling like women?"

"You little devil I think a lot." Gao Ming joked.