Chapter 109 Xiao Ming has a pair of eyes looking at me! !

After breakfast early in the morning, Gao Ming and Bujia went to the mountain to dig lime, and as for the mud by the river, he packed it in when he came back. The bantam and baa-baa that were hunted in the cave yesterday will be disposed of today, and the mother baa-baa has not produced milk recently, and the male that I brought with me has gradually grown up. Le also grew up on his mother's milk, so if he starts to do it, he really can't do it. Gao Ming wants to raise it for a while, and when the snow season comes, if he can carry it through the spring of the next year, he will let his mother and her mother go. Public baa baa, if there is not enough to eat, it will be time to slaughter it.

The leaves on the top of the mountain are already yellow, and it's quite interesting to step on them and creak. Gao Ming and Bujia came out this time. The autumn scenery is bleak but not beautiful. The leaves are yellow and there is a sweet and greasy feeling of ripe wild fruits. . Lime mud water and other things can be put in the alchemy, so Gao Ming was impolite and tried his best to pretend. He turned his head to look at Bujia with a sullen face, and had no choice but to keep his sense of proportion in his heart.

The ground was covered with a thick layer of yellowed leaves. The two of them shuttled between the woods after finishing their work. Occasionally, one or two ripe wild fruits fell. Gao Ming touched the hit head. It didn't hurt. Gao Ming couldn't help frowning, "It's too sweet!" He had eaten this fruit before, and the sweet and sour taste was just right, but he didn't expect the fruit to be as sweet as it was after it was ripe. Sweet, sweet and greasy people have a sore throat.

The two of them walked a few steps forward, Gao Ming smacked the sweet taste in his mouth, and suddenly stopped, Bujia looked puzzled and asked: "What's wrong?"

"This sweet method?" Gao Ming turned his head and picked it up on the ground. I picked a sweet fruit, the ground was covered with leaves, and it didn't fall to pieces. The thin skin Gao Ming tore it off with his hands, and he moved his mouth to suck it. A stream of sweet juice came into his mouth. It was so sweet. The whole person is not well.

"Don't eat it." Bujia took the water cup from the bamboo basket and handed it to Gao Ming. Gao Ming threw the sweet fruit in his hand on the ground, and poured it while holding the kettle. Then he said: "This is similar to sugar, let's get some back and boil it into sugar, so we don't need to add more flavor to stir-fry and barbecue in the future."

Bujia didn't care about Gao Ming's decision, although he wondered if the sweetened meat would taste good? But this is a small matter after all, he is still willing to support Gao Ming, after all, the mountains are full of overripe sweet fruits, and he can't finish them all.

The two picked a bamboo basket and walked all the way down the mountain, picking something when they encountered it, and when they returned to the cave, the two bamboo baskets were full.

There are wild vegetables and fungi drying outside the cave. Landa Xiaohe is using a wooden rake to turn over wild vegetables. Saduo and Dashi are pushing a stone mill and the other is pouring wheat into the hole. They used to have limited containers, and the dried wheat was ground into powder and packed There are three big pottery vats, but there are still a lot left, so they tied wheat into pockets with leather. These days, a vat of flour is almost enough to eat, so Gao Ming thought about grinding another wheat, and no one would want to when the snow came and the weather was cold. Go out and grind wheat.

Seeing that Gao Ming came back, Landa looked into the bamboo basket excitedly, and saw a basket of sweet fruits that were a little wilted. Even though he likes sweet fruits, the fruits are too sweet when they are ripe, and he doesn't like them.

Gao Ming still couldn't see Landa's careful thinking, so he knocked on Landa's head, teasingly said: "This is useful, if you make something delicious, I won't give it to you!"