Chapter 7 Xiao Ming is going to learn, climb, and tree on the road!

The fire was crackling, and the gurgling on the sticks had begun to smell, and the golden color made people's appetite whet. Landa propped her face with her hands, staring at the scented Gu Gu with her eyes unblinking.

"When can Xiao Ming eat it?" Landa licked his lips and swallowed, "It smells so good!"

Gao Ming gave Landa a funny look. This guy has changed from Brother Gao Ming after the appearance of the beggar Gu Gu. Brother Cheng Xiaoming, although he has always disliked being called Xiao Ming, how could the primitive society know that Xiao Ming has been played badly by others.

"You! If there is a tail growing behind the buttocks, you must be wagging it!" Gao Ming took out a knife and cut a piece of meat, "Taste it and see if it's done?" Landa opened his mouth cooperatively, and Gao Ming stuffed the meat Going in, I saw Landa squinting her eyes with enjoyment.

"Brother Ming, I didn't expect that stinging insects could bake such delicious googoo!" Landa said in disbelief.

In the afternoon, I went to the woods to collect firewood and met a few buzzing bees. Although they were a bit bigger, they were indeed bees. When Gao Ming was about to deliver the honeycomb, Landa and Bujia were still unwilling to take the risk. What's so delicious about stinging bugs? ! After all the hard work to get it back, the taste of honey is not so good.

The smell was too strong, and Buga had been sprinkled with blood-blood grass at the entrance of the cave. When the wind blew the smell of blood-blood grass, it would float to the fire, but it couldn't cover up the smell of honey.

"The Bujia meat is ready." Gao Ming had already discovered that Bujia was sullen. He was kind-hearted but not good at expressing himself. He was delicate but had a fierce look. Although his hair and beard were not removed for fear of wound infection, but The power exuding from the whole body can make people shy away. Gao Ming found that he loved teasing Bujia more and more.

Bujia, who was obviously hungry, pretended not to care at the moment, nodded, and sat by the fire.

Two legs were given to each of the brothers, and Landa was already gnawing on them. As soon as Gao Ming looked up, he saw that Bujia gave him Gugu's legs. He smiled, cut himself a wing, and said to Bujia: "I like to eat this."

In the eyes of the two brothers, the leg meat is plentiful and tender, and they really can't fall in love with the wings. There is not much meat, let alone bones, and it is not satisfying to eat.

Bujia stuffed Gugu's leg into Gao Ming's other hand, and he took the wing that didn't have much meat. Seeing Gao Ming looking at him, he quickly stuffed the wing into his mouth. Gao Ming felt warm in his heart, and his eyes were crooked.

The three of them gnawed on two goo goo, and it was already dark outside the cave. Gao Ming, who was a little bloated from eating, was busy cleaning up. There was still half a bowl of honey returned after all the hard work, which was covered with a big leaf. Bujia injured his body. The autumn clothes and trousers are almost all strips of cloth, and these are neatly folded, and the Gu Gu in the corner will have breakfast tomorrow morning...

"Bujia, do you want to stay for a few days and go?" Gao Ming is laying the table, The stone platform was very cold, even with the skins on it. After Bujia was injured, Gao Ming and Landa found some withered grass and spread it on the stone slab, and covered it with leather. Although it kept warm, the aftereffect was that they loved bugs. In order to prevent insects, the hay is changed every day. Landa helped, and after hearing what Gao Ming said, he also persuaded his brother, "Brother, your wound hasn't healed yet, or listen to Brother Xiao Ming and stay for a few days? Anyway, it's okay to eat Gugu fruit for a few days... "