Chapter 191 Graduation

The minimum entry age for Changhe School is 6 years old. If you stay in school until you graduate, you will be 16 years old. For modern children, 16 years old has just reached the age of high school, but for people in this world, 16 years old is considered an adult and can start a family and start a business.

Of course, there are still very few people in the Changhe tribe who immediately confirm their partners to get married as soon as they reach adulthood. Most students will choose to confirm their jobs first after graduation.

The schools in Changhe City are no longer free. Tuition fees, accommodation fees, and living expenses. Although all current schools and tribes have a large amount of special financial subsidies, a kid still needs at least three or four hundred yuan a year. .

Although everyone's living conditions have improved a lot in recent years, it is precisely because of this that many people have more than one child in their families. Many people can still afford the tuition and miscellaneous fees of a child, but if there are more than three or four children in a family, the tuition fee will really become a problem.

And for some people, the cubs at home are also a labor force, and it is much more cost-effective to stay at home to work than to go to school.

In the history of the feudal dynasty of country Z, even in the most prosperous period, it was impossible to allow school-age children all over the country to go to school. A very luxurious thing.

Wu Nuo and Bai have never forced parents to send their children to school. What they can do is to provide better jobs and promotion opportunities for children who have gone to school.

Parents with acceptable conditions and a little foresight are still willing to send their children to school.

These children who have successfully graduated from school and obtained a certificate of completion have more employment opportunities than their peers after graduation.

The most popular among children are the officers and soldiers of the legion, with high wages, good benefits and a special sense of honor. Because of their special physique, orcs are elected the most.

The next thing is civilian civil servants. If they are talented and lucky, they can gradually be promoted from an ordinary clerk to an official with real power. The benefits and benefits will not be much inferior to those of officers and soldiers of the same level. , safety is more guaranteed, and most pure people are more inclined to do clerical work.

Students with excellent grades can stay in the school and work, the salary is good, and they are very respected.

Of course, there are also people who are willing to enter the factory and slowly rise from the grassroots to the management level.

There are also people who are willing to enter the dwarf's laboratory, be their assistant, learn their technology, and inspire wisdom to continuously develop and create new things.

Worst of all, you can also settle accounts for the caravan fleet, run errands, and negotiate some business, which is very rewarding. After getting acquainted with the way, you can also do it yourself.

The above are the employment options for most of the youngsters after graduation.

However, this does not include Kara.

Ten years later, Kara has changed from a first-year freshman to a tenth-year graduate. Seeing that her classmates have graduation certificates and their jobs are settled, Kara Fatty said that it is not at all! open! Heart!