Chapter 64 Xiaoming Spring is Here, Let's Steal an Egg! ! !

Gao Ming was so comfortable that his whole body was numb. When he really came out, he thought about the smell, but at this moment he couldn't care about anything else. Released in Bujia's hand, Gao Ming panted, and whispered: "You haven't?"

Bujia shook his head, kissed Gao Ming's sweaty forehead, and said, "I'll wash my hands, you sleep first."

Feeling good Yes, Bujia is not in a good mood, which is a little unreasonable, but just after he was released, he felt tired and just wanted to sleep, and the smell at the tip of his nose became stronger and stronger. Gao Ming knew that Bujia was going out to deal with this thing, so he nodded, "Come back soon."

Buga carefully opened the leather. The smell in the air was very strong, but he always felt that the smell was not just coming from his hands. Wailanda took a look and found that the leather was tightly covered. What? I can't see it either, I can only see arching and arching, Bujia frowned tightly, scooped a ladle of water with one hand naked, carried it to the entrance of the cave, and washed away the liquid in the other hand.

The air was still cold, but the temperature in the cave seemed to have risen quite a bit. The cold wind blowing through the ventilation holes made Bujia stand until it softened. Then he went to the bed and added firewood. Gao Ming, who was already asleep when he went to bed, felt Buga's scent rolled into Buga's arms.

Early in the morning, Gao Ming roasted the marinated meat last night and cooked a pot of light seafood soup. After venting, he was refreshed. The bamboo screen kept Qi away. He probably stayed up all night last night. They have both, and there is no need to go hunting, Lin Zi is in good spirits.

After breakfast, Gao Ming found that the expressions of several people in the cave were not quite right, and Landa Sado himself was not quite right, who could not understand the sweetness that he wanted to hide, but Dashi, who is usually so energetic, was listless today. It's because Xiaohe is in good spirits, that's not right!

"Why is Xiaohe so happy today?" Gao Ming asked Xiaohe, his eyes secretly watching Dashi.

Xiao He's dimples flashed, and he said happily: "Last night, the bed was so hot, it wasn't cold at all."

Gao Ming glanced at Dashi, it was a mobile heat source!

There is still more than half a month left in the snow season. Ever since Linzi and Qi got married, Dongli has resumed the days of eating, drinking and going up the mountain to play. Under the guidance of Linzi and Bujia, the superb hunting skills have greatly improved. During the middle of the night, the cave was attacked by some leopards and wolves. Fortunately, the wolves were almost eliminated by them. There were only three or four wolves, but five or six leopards. There was a squeak, and when the iron gate was opened, the heads of several leopards flashed in front of my eyes, but there was a fence blocking them, so the leopards couldn't get in, so they could only bared their teeth ferociously and yelled at them. The four wolves were smart, and the leopard was the first. They were hiding outside the ice wall, planning to pick up ready-made ones.

There is a passage outside their cave, which is so narrow that only two people can pass through it, and the leopard can only squeeze two people at a time. Gao Ming stabs through with a short sword. That one looked at the situation, took a few steps back, and roared. Inside the iron fence, Gao Ming held a dagger and looked at the leopard mockingly, threatening them with his voice.

The leopard couldn't break through the iron fence, and frequently roared outside the cave. There was boiling hot water on the stove in the cave. The small river came with hot water, and Gao Ming poured it up with a basin of water, only to hear the two leopards in front of him wow. Screaming indiscriminately, and finally ran away despondently with head drooping and tail drooping. After the leopards left, the four wolves came in through the destroyed wooden fence door...

Gao Ming was proud of himself, but he killed two leopards without any effort! Opening the iron fence, Buga dragged the leopard into the cave. When he looked up and saw the furry head, Buga shouted: "There are wolves!" Holding a

knife in one hand, he blocked Gao Ming with the other hand, and the leopard body was blocking the entrance of the cave. At the moment of the iron gate, a wolf had rushed over. Bujia blocked the front with a big knife, and finally closed the iron fence, but the wolf had already entered the hole.

"Here I come with Landa Xiaohe." Gao Ming said to Dashi Saduo Linzi: "You help Bujia kill that one!" The aisle is safe, but it is too low, and the prey rushing over has the upper hand, but it is closed The iron fence became a confrontation between the two.

In the end, the one in the cave was easily killed, the one outside the cave was killed, and the rest ran away in desperation when the situation was not good.

After this attack, Dongli harvested four skins, and they are now almost catching up with the original rich man status.

After a near-miss attack, the snow season has come to an end. Gao Ming was wearing a vest and wrapped in a shawl, standing in the courtyard and touching the ice wall, "Bujia, it seems to be melting here." The wall no longer sticks to the touch, but is slippery, with ice water beads on it.

"Spring is coming." Buga looked at the sea in the distance and said, "When spring comes, let's go to the beach to catch shrimp."

Qi was wearing a red waistcoat, but she was wrapped in a piece of old short leather. Zhuo Qi said that it is not too cold now, and wearing white clothes is easy to get dirty and difficult to work. Walking to the yard, with a smile on his face, he said: "We have lived another snow season!"

Every snow season is like going through life and death. What to eat and drink in spring and then the next snow season, it is rare to be in such a state now.

"Yeah!" Gao Ming sighed, and said with emotion: "The first few days of the snow season are really terrible. The leather is not good enough, but the food is enough. It's good to get through it. We will definitely be more prepared for the next snow season than now. Sufficient!"

Qi touched her flat stomach with a warm smile on her face.

When spring comes, it's like changing the sky. It was still a world of ice and snow yesterday. When the iron gate is opened, the original ice wall has become an ice tip, and a small water channel has formed on the ground, flowing to the root of the fault tree. After leaving the wooden fence in the yard, the sun slowly rose, and the air was cold but fresh, as if everything was revived. Although the snow was still thick, Gao Ming could see the changes, and the changes were great.

At noon, Gao Ming stared at the fiery red sun hanging high in the sky. Isn't the temperature a bit wrong? !

"Bujia, the snow melted in a few days before!?" Gao Ming narrowed his eyes, the sun is too big! He could barely keep his eyes open.

Bu Jia stared at Gao Ming, frowned slightly, and said, "Where did you live before?"

"Hahaha!" Gao Ming laughed.

"It's almost time to wake up tomorrow." Bujia swallowed his doubts, as long as Xiao Ming was by his side.

On the second day, the snow had almost melted, leaving only some withered grass roots. Seeing this scene, Gao Ming couldn't help but sigh, what kind of world did he come to! The snow season can freeze a person to death, the summer is too hot, and the autumn is too short. Now that spring has been experienced, he wants to see if there are other 'surprises'!

In the evening, Gao Ming cooked a pot of potato, bamboo shoot and bone soup. Qi has a baby, and recently likes to eat light. Qi has a child and the big guys ate shabu-shabu three days ago, the mutton was too stinky, Lin Zi picked up slices of mutton cooked with chopsticks for Qi, Qi felt nauseous before she caught it in her mouth, so she endured it and went back, but the big guys all watched After they came out, Lin Zi asked more nervously, and Qi finally told the truth.

Qi has a child, which is great news in the cave. He and Bujia have no children. Judging by the appearance of Landa and Sado, they probably do too. Xiaohe is underage, and as for Dashi, there is only one woman in the cave at present, and he and Linzi had a wedding, so it is impossible for them to be a threesome. Calculated in this way, the child in Qi's womb is the first new life of the Dong people. Gao Ming cooks Qi's food in different ways every day, which is nutritious and light.

Spring is here, and the prey that have been hungry all winter start to go out to find food. This time is still very dangerous. Qi can no longer be left alone in the cave. Usually, two people are left in the cave when going up the mountain. This time Linzi and Xiaohe stayed in the cave. Gao Ming planned to go out and look for something to eat.

There are almost enough vegetables in the cave, and I can't wait to eat two or three meals. Qi also likes to eat light winter bamboo shoots and potatoes with meat. If I eat meat alone, I can't do it. Now I will give Qi a small stove for these, but Gao Ming is greedy and eats. His stomach feels uncomfortable after having too much meat, but he really wants to eat steamed buns with rice!

This mountain has two peaks, separated by waterfalls and rivers in the middle. The one they live in is a little smaller, and the other one is bigger. The food is rich, and they go to the big one to hunt and find vegetables. Gao Ming carried a bamboo basket on his back and followed Bujia, while Landa seemed to have a radar, always finding something to eat.

"Brother Xiaoming, is this a vegetable!?" Landa grabbed the big leaf and handed it to Gao Ming. He also wanted to eat vegetables, but he couldn't compete with Qi to eat them, so he had to endure it.

Gao Ming took a look, he didn't recognize it, but maybe it was a dish of this era? ! "Look at the big stone, can this be eaten?" The leaves are green and fat, and the edges of the leaves are tooth-like and quite sharp.

Dashi shook his head, "I haven't seen it."

Landa didn't know Bujia, so Gao Ming had no choice but to stare at Sado, who looked at Sado for a long time, and said cautiously: "We have eaten this before, it's okay but it's not good It's very bitter."

"Of course it's not good to eat raw, but maybe it's delicious when cooked." Gao Ming readily decided to pick more, because he's been constipated from eating meat for the past few days, and Bujia and the others can guess it without mentioning it. , It takes a long time to go to the toilet!

Landa was happily picking large leafy vegetables, Gao Ming was wandering around, and tripped over something, Bujia quickly supported him, Gao Ming looked down and saw that it was a green vine that tripped him, kicked his feet, and looked at it as soon as he walked away. To the left of the green vines, the terrain is a little lower, like a gentle pit, and there are patches of small green seedlings inside.

"This, this—" Gao Ming was excited, pulling Bujia and galloping down. The small slow pit is quite big, Gao Ming was afraid of trampling on the little green seedling, so he stepped carefully. When he got to the ground, Gao Ming bent down, picked one up and put it on the tip of his nose to smell it. After all, this one looks different from the modern one, and the smell is slightly lighter. He grabbed the stick and threw it into his mouth. It was too late for Bujia to stop him, and said with a dark face "You can eat whatever you want!"

"It's really garlic sprouts!" Gao Ming laughed loudly, took Bujia's hand and shouted, "There are garlic sprouts! Damn, there are garlic sprouts! Landa hurry over here! I found it delicious. It 's over!" Garlic sprouts,

garlic sprouts! This is simply great news!

Gao Ming carefully stared at the garlic sprouts in his hand. This guy seemed to be a primitive product. Its appearance was similar to the modern ones, but it was different when he looked closely. Similar, Gao Ming really didn't dare to put it in his mouth, okay! He is fed up with the feeling that he can't pull it out, he wants to eat vegetables and scrambled eggs with green garlic sprouts—

"Bujia!" Gao Ming said with a green light in his eyes, with a bad idea, "Let's go steal eggs!? "