Chapter 130 Don't Be Afraid of Xiaoming's Three Views Remake! Xiaobao!

:
Gao Ming told Zheng Mao his thoughts, and Zheng Mao listened carefully, nodding his head again and again, saying that everything was done according to Gao Ming's idea. Originally, he thought of just making an iron gate, but Gao Ming also considered designing a window for them. Listening is a matter of kung fu. Seriously, although they exchanged a lot of prey, compared with the complicated entrance of the cave, Zheng Mao felt that they really took advantage of it, so he decided to give the prey a longer life.

After the talk, Tiemen Gaoming also planned to go back. Bujia and the others were probably coming back. Zhengmao hesitated and

said, "I want to ask you something." Don't talk to death, let's listen to what Zhengmao said first.

"I also want Xiaobao's bed and furniture." Zhengmao said. Since getting acquainted with Gaoming Bujia, the slate beds in their caves have been replaced one after another with wooden boards made by themselves. They creaked and creaked when they slept on them. After seeing Bujia Gaoming's big cave, Zheng Mao He just thought of a way to tidy up his own hole. As for other holes, he was asking, if he didn't want to, he would hunt extra prey in exchange for it.

This was not a difficult task at first, but when Gao Ming thought about Xiaobao's attitude towards Zhengmao, he swallowed his promise, nodded, and said, "I'll ask Xiaobao first when I go back, and you also know that this skill belongs to Xiaobao." , if he agrees, I—"

"I understand, it's okay." Zhengmao nodded to express his understanding, thinking of the way Wen Xiaobao looked at him before leaving just now, he suddenly became cold, and felt the creaking wooden board The bed was also pretty good, but he was also a little annoyed that he leaned over on the pole, his face turned cold for a while, and he had nothing to say.

Seeing this, Gao Ming thought that Zhengmao and Xiaobao were natural rivals, they lost face at the same speed, so he said a few words casually and then quickly withdrew.

Back in the cave, Buga has come back and hunted a small fat sheep. Now every evening, the Zhengmao people will send the prey over. The fat sheep will be made into bacon. The bacon in the cave has already been eaten clean. Let's make some bacon. I also have a bottom in my heart. Gao Ming has been starving for a period of time since he came across, and whenever possible, he always leaves some surplus food in the cave, so that he can feel safe and confident in his heart. Now that there is a big family and children, they are more motivated to save food than before.

"This baa-baa is full of treasures. Let's boil the fat ones into oil. The hoofs, tendons, blood and liver hearts can be made into food." Baa-baa has already peeled the skin and bones. Gao Ming removed the fat and put the hooves and liver hearts Okay, as for the stomach to be cleaned later, this guy tastes disgusting if he doesn't clean it up.

Landa hadn't eaten anything good for a long time, and when Gao Ming muttered, his eyes lit up. After doing some miscellaneous work all afternoon, Gao Ming stringed the meat with rattan rope and put it in an iron basin. When the basin was full, he asked Landa to Go hang it on the shelf, move the shelf out to dry under the shed during the day, and move it back at night. The blood of the goat has been filtered, and the hooves, liver, and intestines have also been washed. Gao Ming decided to stir-fry the intestines and peppers at night, and the heart and liver with some garlic sprouts to make soup. As for the hooves, it is even easier to handle. Gao Ming is drooling, marinated and roasted crispy, dipped in chili seedlings, not to mention the taste.

As the sun was setting, facing the afterglow, Zhengmao slowly came up from the mountain with his prey on his shoulders. When he saw Wen Xiaobao who was sitting at the entrance of the cave, he pretended not to see him, and Bu Jia greeted him.