Chapter 93 Xiao Ming Sun Salt and Yellow Pole Subnet!

Just after eating and cleaning up, I heard Landa's laughter outside the cave. Gao Ming went out to have a look. Bad Ya and Ah Qi brought an older mother and a very young and beautiful girl. Bad Ya was in front of the young girl. What he said made the girl burst into hearty laughter. Gao Ming knew at a glance that this was the Sun Goddess with bad teeth, and she was indeed very beautiful and energetic.

Landa Sado led the way, and at the entrance of the cave, seeing Gao Ming outside, Bad Tooth smiled, and said, "Brother Zheng Mao told us to bring Dodo Amu over."

Ah Qi glanced at Bad Tooth, and added: "The sun What about it?"

Bad Tooth smiled shamelessly and didn't strike up a conversation, but the sun beside him said lively and bluntly: "Bad Tooth said that there are a lot of delicious food here that I haven't eaten before. I picked a big basket of small red fruits and You change." He took off the bamboo basket behind him and handed it to Gao Ming, "Is this okay?"

Gao Ming was stunned when he saw the small red fruit in the bamboo basket, isn't this big, plump red fruit just a jujube! ? Fuck, what kind of gods live in Zhengmao's land, they found peppers casually, not to mention big red dates and small watermelons, and look at their field full of wild vegetables, this time Gao Ming changed places and deepened his belief .

Swallowing the surprise in his mouth, Gao Ming greeted a few people to enter the cave. Douduo Amu is probably in his fifties or sixties. His face is wrinkled and dark, but his legs, feet and limbs are strong. He smiles and shows his white teeth. He is very kind. The experienced Eminem, of course, has a lot of experience in delivering babies. When he entered the hole, he was not as shocked and curious as the sun. A flash of surprise flashed in Eminem's eyes. When he saw Qi with a big belly, he immediately stepped forward with a smile, and pulled Qi hands began to care about chattering.

"Hey, you are all Eminem's people, why is your stomach still like this?" Duoduo Amu's eyes were full of worry, and a wrinkled hand skillfully touched Qi's stomach from top to bottom. In the circle, hiding his worries, he said heartily: "Don't be afraid, you will be fine if you listen to me during this time, don't be afraid." The

three of Lin Zi Dashi Bujia went hunting and got married. The fresh food in the cave was basically consumed. Clean, there is Sadolanda Gaoming River in the cave. Gao Ming poured watermelon juice for Sun and Duo Duo Amu, Bad Tooth and Ah Qi were both cold and open, and they were probably tired and thirsty all the way, so they drank water to quench their thirst.

Duo Duo Amu took the bamboo tube and smiled kindly, "Good boy."

In modern times, Gao Ming is like a wild child, and his elders are only masters and wives. The memories warmed my heart, and I smiled and said: "Duo Duo Amu has nothing to eat and drink during this time, just tell me."

Doduo Amu nodded. Excuse me, the big red dates on the back of the sun need to be dried. It can be seen that the sun is very sincere and specially picked fresh big red dates, but fresh dates are not easy to eat. It is best to dry them and soak them in water or boil them. Landa helped dry a basket of dates at the entrance of the cave.

The sun was puzzled and said: "Why do you want to dry it? Isn't the fresh one delicious?" She heard Bad Tooth said last night that she would come over and beg for a long time. The red fruit is sweet and delicious, why should it be sun-dried and wrinkled?

Gao Ming didn't know how to explain it. Eating too much fresh jujube hurts his stomach, so he asked, "Do you feel uncomfortable here if you eat too much of these little red fruits?" Are you full?"