Chapter 190 Kalamanda

In order to prevent Kohler and the others from lying, before they were interrogated, Bai sent the five of them to separate dungeons on the grounds that they attacked the prison guards. After being locked up for more than ten days, they were taken out one by one. Trial separately.

Kohler and others were born well, and had a noble status in Yancheng. They probably have never suffered such hardships since they were born.

In the dark and humid dungeon, there is no sunlight, no news from the outside world, day after day, day after day, even though Changhe City does not lack their food and drink every day, and no one beats them, but that kind of darkness The despair that seems to be forgotten by the whole world is enough to drive them crazy.

Without special training, facing this special method of torture, their psychological defenses were almost defeated.

As tough as Kohler, he finally confessed honestly. Everything he knew about Kalamanda, let alone the other people, was like falling beans. No matter what Bai and Wu Nuo asked, they would answer honestly. , dare not lie at all.

After the interrogation, Wu Nuo and Bai checked the confessions of the five of them to make sure they were not lying.

Based on their confessions, Kalamanda is a living beast god in the hearts of the residents in Yancheng. They look like dragon beasts, but they are different from dragon beasts. Their growth period is longer than ordinary dragon beasts, and they are almost the same as beastmen. , has a juvenile period of more than ten years, unlike ordinary dragon beasts, which are as short as half a year or only a few years, and they have completely entered the mature stage.

The young Kalamanda is very weak, with fragile skin and thin blood, almost no fighting power, let alone survive in the wild alone, which is very similar to orc cubs. But Kalamanda is different from orcs. After the orcs pass through the juvenile period, they can transform into humans, but Kalamanda cannot. After adulthood, Kalamanda still maintains the appearance of a dragon beast. Kalamanda are very intelligent, they can understand human language, but humans cannot understand their language.

Adult Kalamandas are extremely powerful, even among dragon beasts, their fighting power is among the best, and they also possess very mysterious and powerful powers. In the history of Yancheng, even the most powerful pure-blooded orc warriors cannot compete with them. For the enemy.

However, if that's all it is, Kalamanda cannot be called a beast god.

After all, the powerful races on this planet are far more than the orcs and dragon beasts. There are also many powerful races, such as the Longevity Wood people, the Mermaid tribe living deep in the sea, and some winged people with the blood of dragon beasts, etc.

This SS-level life planet is too huge and vast, and the orcs are not the top powerhouses on this planet.

The reason why Kalamanda can become beast gods is because of their very magical blood power.

As long as Kalamanda is willing, it can use its mysterious power to help orcs and pure humans awaken and strengthen the power of blood. Orcs who awaken the power of their blood are blood warriors, and pure humans who awaken the power of their blood are great witch blood. The most amazing thing about Kalamanda is that they are born with the power of luck and blessing. The tribes with Kalamanda are like being blessed by the gods. Everything goes smoothly, and the development speed far exceeds other tribes at the same level.

Who first discovered the mystery of Kalamanda is unknown, but the magic and mystery of Kalamanda has been passed down from generation to generation.