Chapter 179

What if the pet son turns into a real son? Waiting online, very urgent!

Carrying Bai Nennen's fat boy back home, Wu Xiaonuo and Bai Damiao were both a little dazed when they saw the little thing's vaguely facial features.

What about the dragon beast? Did you say it wasn't an orc? Bad review (╯‵口′) ╯︵┻━┻[The demon... "Yuehua"...] After the system gave a little hint, it pretended to be dead and stopped making a sound.

The demon, "Yuehua", Du Jie.

There was a flash of inspiration in Wu Nuo's mind, and he immediately connected the scattered clues together, and had a very unreliable guess in his mind-at first Kara was indeed not an orc, but a demon, according to the introduction of the system' The monster contains the monster power of a big monster, and there is a certain probability of changing the blood of the devourer. The monster that Kara swallowed ten years ago actually changed Kara's blood unconsciously, making Kara transform from an ordinary little dragon beast into a monster. Became a monster.

And "Moon Blossom" without content introduction is probably a book suitable for monsters to practice. After Kara accepted the exercise, he has not shown a particularly big change. He thought that the little thing had no After comprehending the technique, he was cheated by the system of 400W trading coins and 10W points in vain, which was a heartache for a long time. However, he did a lot of system tasks and transactions one after another, and his hands were much more abundant than before, so he gradually put This incident has been forgotten.

Until today, quantitative changes lead to qualitative changes, so there was the thunder robbery just now, and Kara also changed from a monster to this fat cub on the bed.

Wu Nuo: System, you are rough, I promise not to hit Die you!(╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻System: This is the end, blame me? ╮(╯▽╰)╭Although

Kara absorbed most of the attack from the last Thunder Tribulation, it managed to survive After the catastrophe of monsters transforming into shape and body, after the thunder tribulation ended, a force formed between heaven and earth fed back to him, therefore, the little thing became the least injured of the three.

Kara opened his eyes in a daze, and seeing Wu Nuo and Bai beside him, he immediately became happy and laughed happily. After the transformation, not only did he become a little boy, but even his voice changed completely. The giggling monster's laughter turned into a giggling baby's voice, soft and waxy. The eyes are big, the amber eyes in beast form, and turned into the same black color as Wu Nuo after transformation. Even the shape of the eyes is very similar, but because it is a doll, the eyes look rounder, and the eyelashes are thicker and thicker. Dense, long and upturned like a small brush, the round and chubby face is similar to Wu Nuo's baby face, but the thin lips and high nose bridge look like a miniature version of white.

If Nuo (Bai) and I have a cub, it should look like this... right?

Wu Xiaonuo and Bai Damiao, who were "happy to be fathers", suddenly became soft in their hearts. When the fat boy opened his fat arms like lotus joints to hug, the two reached out at the same time.

With quick eyes and long arms, Bai Damiao picked up the little thing, and Kara giggled. He was not afraid of Bai's cold handsome face at all, and his tender, chubby face rubbed against Bai's cheek affectionately. , he screamed excitedly as usual, but the sound he made was: "Abba, Aba!"

Bai Damiao's ears turned red, and he looked at the little thing's eyebrows, eyes and face that were very similar to Wu Xiaonuo's. , I couldn't help feeling a kind of pride and joy of being a father.