Chapter 8 Xiao Ming lights up new skills, poses, and gestures!

Gao Ming found that the daytime here is unbearably hot, and the nighttime is extremely cold, especially in the forest tree, where he nestled all night, and dared not close his eyes for fear of falling off the tree and not being able to climb up.

He yawned, with fruit in his mouth, Gao Ming rubbed his eyes, and tightened his bundle with one hand. It was simply not suitable for people to sleep on the tree, the bones of the whole body seemed to be misplaced, sore and uncomfortable, so last night I slept alone, and two people watched, taking turns.

The journey was lonely. At the beginning, Gao Ming talked to Landa on the road. Later, he found that Landa was out of breath and walked easily, while he was out of breath and couldn't even speak well. Later, he stopped talking altogether. It's better to save some saliva in hot weather. .

At noon, Gao Ming unloaded his burden, thinking he was better than yesterday, rubbing his shoulders, "What to eat?"

Landa is also indifferent to Cuckoo, but no one in the primitive society has never been hungry. As long as they are hungry, they will not say that they are tired of eating and don't want to eat. Basically, they can eat whatever they have, and the craftsmanship is already very good Yes, at least you don't have to gnaw blood on your skin.

"Why don't you eat fish?" There are fish in the river, and grilled fish is also good, or raw fish is fine. I haven't eaten salt recently. He feels a little uncomfortable in his body, and he doesn't know how Bujia and Landa are. "Eat fish, eat it raw!" Compared to eating wild boar or something, eating fish is relatively safe. Animals running in the forest, who knows what they have eaten in their stomachs before, it is better to eat fish.

"Eat it raw?!" Landa raised her eyebrows slightly, wondering, "Why don't you bake it?" After eating cooked food, she couldn't accept eating it raw.

Although Bujia didn't speak, but looking at Gao Ming, he obviously had doubts.

Gao Ming thought for a while, and said: "In the cave where I lived, everyone ate cooked food, but we have salt, which is salty white grains. This kind of thing is very important. If people don't eat it for a long time, they will get sick—"

" So how come our cave people didn't eat any salt?" Landa asked.

"Because you eat meat with blood, isn't the blood salty?!" Gao Ming asked back, Landa had no concept of salty taste, and was ignorant. Gao Ming gave up this topic, thinking that he had created salt and was teaching Landa what salt is.

Bujia frowned and pondered for a while, then asked, "Then where is the salt you mentioned?"

Gao Ming's eyes lit up, and he gave Bujia a 'good question' look, and said: "Where is the sea, it is more important than the river? Bigger and wider, the sea is blue, like the sky, and the sea is salty."

Landa shook his head, Gao Ming was a little frustrated for a while, and Bujia frowned: "I heard from foreign cavemen before that the caves they live in are not In the distance is the sea you just mentioned, but the man said that the sea is dangerous, and he is more afraid than bears and beasts, and he will open his mouth to suck people in and eat them." The horror and fear described by the caveman, Bujia still can't remember it so clearly.

Gao Ming was overjoyed, grabbed Bujia's wrist, and asked anxiously, "Where is it? Are we heading in the right direction?"

"Where are you really going?" Bujia asked solemnly. Gao Ming nodded, and hastily added: "The sea is far less dangerous than what he said, at least it is safer than bears and wolves. As long as we don't go into it, it won't hurt us."