Chapter 14 Xiao Ming's compulsory course: Hit, hand, and gun!

The three of them went to bed early that night. After seeing Bujia and Landa fall asleep as usual, Gao Ming relaxed his consciousness, entered the alchemy, saved two pieces of iron, and tried to forge a knife.

Smelting is rough work, but building things is fine work. Concentrate your mental strength, be strong when you should be rough, and be gentle and careful when you should be thin. Gao Ming hit according to the shape of the knife in his mind, but no matter how he hit it, he was unsuccessful. On the contrary, the shape of the kettle flashed in my mind, but the iron block slowly began to change, with a smooth arc and a belly of the pot, this is clearly an iron pot! However, the spout and the handle need to be polished slowly with mental strength. Gao Ming is highly concentrated at the moment, and he doesn't have any thoughts, so he relaxes his mental strength and starts to build the spout and handle.

One night at dawn, Landa stared down at Gao Ming, and whispered, "Brother, brother Xiao Ming looks so tired!"

"Go clean up first, let him sleep for a while." Bu Jia wiped the bone knife.

Landa got off the stone platform with a grunt, walked around in the cave, and saw nothing to clean up. Then he saw his brother standing on the edge of the stone platform and looked at Brother Xiao Ming, and for a while he understood and didn't quite understand.

Gao Ming opened his eyes and saw Bujia's serious look, he was startled, sat up, and said dryly: "I got up late!" He hurriedly got off the stone platform, stretched himself, and remembered the kettle he made last night, I searched around the Iron Tablet and couldn't find it. Could it be a dream? It's not like that either! I searched around in the alchemy again, and there was an iron pot quietly placed in the corner. The shape of the pot was based on the shape of a modern kettle, but there was no hand to carry it, only the handle.

"Brother Ming, you are awake, we are going to hunt." Landa laughed.

Gao Ming looked at Bujia and Landa, do you want to tell them? Don't tell him to take out the kettle out of thin air, and there will be other things in the future. It is impossible to deceive the two of them. The primitive man is not a fool, but Bujia is very smart. But if he said it...it didn't seem like anything would go wrong if he told the two of them. He remembered that when the wolves attacked them, Bujia didn't know that wolves were afraid of fire at the time, so he planned to fight alone and let him and Landa stay together. Next, a person who protects him with his life like this is worthy of his trust.

"Buga, Landa." Gao Ming made up his mind, and with a rare seriousness on his face, he consciously took out the iron pot. Landa looked at the iron pot that came out of nowhere, opened his mouth in surprise, and said stupidly: "Brother Xiao Ming!!"

Bujia's eyes were full of shock.

Gao Ming hesitated again and again, but still kept some points.

"We cavemen can build technology, but we have to build it in our minds. The raw material is the redstone field we passed by. Then one day, a group of wild beasts attacked us. Although our technology is powerful, we are not very good at hunting. I don't know if they survived..." Gao Ming also had concerns when he said this, because he shot the first bird, and it's not good for him to have this technology alone, it's not that he can't trust the two brothers, then there will be others in the future?

"No wonder you never talk about your E-mu and cavemen." Landa said sullenly, "Brother Xiaoming, my brother and I are your cavemen and we will definitely protect you."

Bujia nodded, frowning tightly Frowning, he said for a long time: "Landa, Xiao Ming knows this kind of technology and can't let others know."

Gao Ming sighed and finally passed the test. He laughed and introduced the game to the two of them, but he always thought it was weird, and he couldn't remember it for a while. When the three of them went out to hunt, they heard Bujia call him Xiao Ming. At least add a brother! How can I hold you down like this!