Chapter 60 Xiao Ming must aspire to become a good hunter for Buja!

The backs of a group of people could be vaguely seen in the snowy field. The wind and snow were too heavy, and one of them helped his leather hat that was blown crookedly, and words were mixed in the snow.

"Today's harvest is really good!" Gao Ming pulled the brim of his hat to cover his ears, wrapped a furry scarf around his neck, and said with a smile, "Brother Lin Zi, you are really skilled!"

Lin Zi carried a wild boar on his shoulder, and the wild boar It's dark and big. Even though the snow season is halfway through, this guy is still quite fat. It's not hard for Lin Zi to walk in the snow alone. Hearing Gao Ming's words, he said with a smile: "I'll live a few more years. You guys cooperate well and your knives are sharp."

Gao Ming recalled the thrill of going out today, and the big wild boar was playing around under Lin Zi's hands like playing. He was carrying a fluffy fox in his hand, dying from the cold, and its fur was not as smooth as the one on his neck.

"The harvest is good today, let's have a big meal tonight!" Gao Ming said cheerfully.

When the people in the snow heard this, they opened their mouths and laughed.

Since the four of Lin Zi joined, they were restrained at first, but after half a month, they finally got along with each other tacitly. With more hands, smart planning is easier to implement. Basically, two or three people come to work, and they eat well at noon and night. It looks like a winter nest, which is very beautiful, but the consumption is also quite large. The firewood in the cave can be eaten for a day. Day by day, Buga organized the adult adults in the cave to go out hunting and collecting firewood. Sometimes they couldn't find any food in a day, so they could only carry firewood back. Sometimes they also met a few frozen small animals. Today Fortunately, the harvest is full.

Qi is good at tidying up and sewing, but Xiaohe has a talent for cooking. These days, with Gao Ming's help, he cooks a decent meal, and the food is rounder, making him even cuter. When he went out to search, Xiaohe and Qi stayed in the cave to watch the house, and it was safe to close the iron gate.

Ever since Gao Ming was injured last time, Bu Jia was determined to train Gao Ming to be able to protect himself, at least not to get injured. As long as he is out hunting, he will bring Gao Ming with him. Gao Ming naturally likes it. He also wants to train himself to be stronger. Bujia is so powerful that he will not be able to suppress him in the future, so he has to be stronger than Bujia.

Sado and Landa walked closely side by side, Gao Ming bumped into Bujia, and said, "Landa seems to have grown taller again." Walking side by side with Sado is almost the same height, and how long it took to grow up at this speed . The wind and snow were too heavy, and the howling wind was all around his

ears. Bujia approached Gao Ming and said loudly, "You have grown taller too!"

Still tall! Besides, he has always been half a head shorter than Buga, hasn't this changed all the time! But since Bujia said so, he must have grown up. Suspiciously, he looked up at Bujia, then at Sado, and said in surprise: "Bujia, you have grown up too!"

Bujia held Gao Ming's slanted hat with one hand , and said, "You have grown taller!" !"

Then he has grown up too! Gao Ming compared it, and estimated that it would be about four or five centimeters longer. He couldn't help muttering in a muffled voice, don't let Bu Jia grow, otherwise it will be too late no matter how fast he practices!

The footsteps were brisk along the way, they had often walked along this road in the past few dozen days, and they had already stepped on a small path, and the snow accumulation was less than other places. Walking through the frozen river, I could see a two-meter-high ice wall from a distance. The wall was white and transparent, and there was a wooden fence door near the wall, which was only wide enough for two people to pass through. Although the wooden fence was not strong, it was still there. When the prey comes to attack and make a sound, it can remind them in the cave that they are ready.

Lin Zi pulled the latch with one hand and went in first.

"Why are you outside!" Lin Zi's voice was a little cold.

Gao Ming guessed that it was Qi who was sweeping snow outside. Before they left, they said repeatedly that they would not let them out and stayed in the cave. Qi was caught by Lin Zi this time, and Lin Zi should be angry. I went in and took a look, and sure enough, the snow in the enclosed yard was swept up to the snow wall, and there was no snow on the roof of the aisle of the shed. Hearing the sound, Xiaohe came out of the shed with an iron dustpan in his hand. When he saw them coming back, he burst into a smile. Said: "You guys are back!"

"It's freezing outside, hurry back to the cave!" Gao Ming interrupted, and said: "Today I have a big meal, Xiao Heqi can help!"

Qi blinked her eyes, with a smile on her face, the original high cheekbones were not so abrupt, and her cheeks were slightly rounded. For more than ten days, he didn't worry about food every day, and Gao Ming also liked to drink bone soup tonic in winter, which made the whole cave look good.

After entering the cave, the cave that was crowded more than ten days ago is now loose and tidy. A hole was dug in the hole where the firewood was originally placed. The hole was two meters high and shaped like a semicircle, with a diameter of more than one meter. Cut a section, stack it neatly on the inside, until it is more than two meters high, the firewood occupies half of the hole, on the opposite side there is a rattan frame and a four-layer shelf made of bamboo boards, and two bamboo baskets on the first floor , there are miscellaneous things such as herbs, hay, broken leather, nails and hammers in different categories.

The bamboo baskets and shelves are all made by Qi. She is smart and hardworking. Landa doesn't like to think about these little kung fu since Saduo recovered from her injury. Qi's craftsmanship is better than his, and she loves to go hunting. Therefore, the hat on Gao Ming's head, the long-sleeved coats on Bujia and the others, and the tail scarves are all made by Qi. As long as Gao Ming gestures and gives a general direction, Qi will sit by the fire and think about it after dinner at night. If something is wrong, Gao Ming said, sometimes it is more convenient to modify it according to local conditions.

It didn't take much effort to dig this storage hole. There were a lot of people, and the boulders were born with great strength. After eating and doing nothing, two or three people dug the hole with their tools. The hole was completed in four or five days, and the lime mud was applied. I lit a fire inside that night and burned it all night. The result looks like cement. The hole is wide and deep. If four people live in it, the air will not circulate and it will be cold. It was originally planned to be a storage hole.

Fresh firewood is hung in neat rows on the wall outside the storage hole. And the second wooden bed in the cave was also born easily, one birth and two cooked, the wooden bed for four people came according to Gao Ming's size, and the two wooden beds were placed side by side on the innermost side, originally Gao Ming and the others The bed is in the center. Now that the sundries on both sides have been removed, it is just enough to fit two beds, like a big bunk. Fortunately, there is a headboard at the place where the two beds are joined. It will be better, at least in Gao Ming's opinion. There is nothing wrong with kissing Buga at night.

The wooden shelf is right in front of the firewood, and it is covered with leather. They are rich in leather now, and every time Gao Ming dresses warmly, he thinks that more people means more strength.

Lin Zi threw the wild boar outside, came in, took a small iron bucket and a large kitchen knife, and went out. Dashi held a hatchet in his hand and helped them slaughter the wild boar. The pig blood was not wasted. The iron bucket was full of pig blood. Going into the cave with pig's blood, Xiao He followed behind Gao Ming, knowing that he had to cook, and happily wanted to help.

In daily life, you will always need to use golden fingers. Gao Ming once tried to take a small iron bucket that had never been in the hole the next day. It feels like his secret has become a well-recognized and well-kept secret, so there is no need to say it, everyone trusts each other very well.

I plan to eat hot pot for dinner.

There are too many people, can the small pot of troubles not be used anymore? Unexpectedly, the golden finger can be combined and recreated. The deep pot and iron pot were added with some iron, and they were made bigger. The pork bones were boiled in broth. Gao Ming and Xiaohe prepared vegetables and meat, bacon, wild pork, pig blood and seafood. , the only vegetables are bamboo shoots and potatoes. It is said that it is a hot pot or a stew.

With the storage hole, a lot of space was saved in the hole. The original small wooden table was made bigger by adding materials. Gao Ming is a type of enjoyment. As soon as the conditions are good, he starts to think of ways to make life better. The stone bench I used was thrown to the foot of the wall outside the cave, and four small wooden benches were placed where the firewood was hanging. The small stools are suitable for chopping firewood on weekdays. Most of them are directly made of bamboo boards, surrounded by eight people, and eating is lively, and the two stoves have also been refurbished. Now the whole cave is comfortable.

Xiao He lifted the lid of the pot, his eyes lit up, his dimples appeared, and he said, "Brother Xiaoming's soup has turned white."

Gao Ming rubbed his hands, poked Xiao He's dimples with a finger, and said with a smile, "Now the dimples are becoming more and more obvious. , you go outside the cave to see how Buga and the others are cleaning up?"

When they first arrived, except for Dashi, who was stronger because of his big frame, the other three were thin. Xiaohe especially, was like a child who was abused, his face was red and black from the cold, and his eyes were big. Oh, where did the dimples come from? Now the face is round and dimples appear. After Dashilinzi shaved his beard and cut his hair short, he became more capable. Dashi belongs to the kind of strong facial features, a typical northern man, Linzi looks like an ordinary person, but his eyes are calm, as if he has experienced many things, he is an experienced person.

Later, when he was out hunting, Gao Ming could tell that Linzi was very good at hunting, and he used his ingenuity. He was not as strong as Dashi, but he was more flexible and efficient in catching prey than Dashi.

Seeing the curtain at the entrance of the cave move, Gao Ming knew that several people had cleaned up the field outside before slaughtering the wild boar. Even if the pig's blood was taken in, there was still blood with a smell. Bloody Snow was picked into a bamboo basket and thrown aside.

Hot water was always burning in the stove, Gao Ming mixed cold water, the water temperature was just right, seeing a few people coming back, covered in snow again, he said: "Hurry up and eat, it's getting late."

They washed their hands and wiped their faces , warm, help to serve food and fuel.

The bald leather curtain was hung on the iron door, and the iron door was half-opened. There are now two stoves burning firewood in the cave, and the smell of smoke is unusually strong. We can only close the iron fence and half-open the iron door to let in the air.

Eight people were sitting or standing around the stove in a lively manner. The pot was cooked. There were not many peppers, but the soup was delicious. Gao Ming's four chopsticks are proficient, and when he sees a chopstick, he comes up. Lin Zi and the others hold the chopsticks clumsily, but fortunately they can eat into their mouths.

The vegetables and meat were prepared and eaten cleanly, even the chili bone soup in the pot was drunk, only the chili was left, and there were belches in the cave one after another, Qi smiled gently with her lips raised, Lin Zi handed the soup To Qi, said: "You drink."

Qi took the bamboo tube, smiled and did not speak, and drank next to the place Lin Zi had just touched.

Gao Ming booed from the side: "Qi and Brother Lin are so affectionate, why don't we have a wedding, and only spend time with Brother Lin from now on!" Going to bed with Lin Zi and another man tomorrow, otherwise three sex or something, it's too hurtful to the eyes.

Lin Zi nodded, looked at Qi, and asked, "Do you want to live alone with me?"

"You are a good hunter." Qi said.

Gao Ming was taken aback, is this the rhythm of issuing good card? Looking at Bujia suspiciously, Bujia gave him anxious eyes, and heard Qi say: "I want to live with you."

What does a good hunter have to do with getting married? If the people here think so, then he must be a good hunter! Gao Ming stared at Buga's side face and thought silently.