Chapter 119 Xiao Ming is committed to building the crystal cave!

When the four of them returned to the entrance of the cave, Gao Ming couldn't help but feel a sense of reluctance. Every plant and tree here has good memories. During the period of living here, from the original three people to the current big family, here It can be said to be the most gentle place. He married Bujia and Xiaoan Xiaole was born here. This place testifies to the feelings of everyone in the cave...

"I'm so reluctant!" Landa looked at the aisle and whispered.

Gao Ming is also reluctant at this moment, the small trees in the toilet aisle are all made by themselves, but life must always look forward. Rhubarb at his feet barked twice, and Gao Ming sighed: "I can't bear it too, Rhubarb!" After rubbing Rhubarb's head, Gao Ming went into the cave first.

The shelf cart was parked outside the entrance of the cave, Bujia moved the pottery vats to the shelf cart one by one, Gao Ming put his hand on the iron gate and slowly melted the iron gate and put the iron gate hand into the alchemy, and waited for the big iron gate to be put into the alchemy , the rest of the iron fence Gao Ming did not take it in for a long time, Bujia moved the three large tanks, and seeing Gao Ming still looking at the iron fence, "What's the matter?"

"I can't bear it here." Gao Ming looked at the iron fence , said: "I don't need much iron here, so I don't want to accept this. I will go to the beach to boil salt water and use it as a rest room."

Bujia nodded, and everything was wise.

Landa Sado has already brought out the two bleats, including the wooden barrel in the toilet. The contents inside have been emptied, and Landa has washed them with river water, which has no smell and is not dirty. The three pottery vats were all empty, the flour had already been carried in the leather pockets on the previous trip, and it was obviously not enough to put three in the rack cart, Bujia put one on the top and tied it firmly with a rattan, and it will go up and down the mountain in a while There will be no problem with someone supporting me from behind.

"Let's go!" Buga said. It was getting late now, and they pushed things slowly, and it would be dangerous if they didn't walk, not to mention there were two bleating to attract prey.

Gao Ming originally wanted to lock the iron fence, but after thinking about it, he simply closed it. Back then, they rushed all the way here. If there was no place, they would continue to look for it. He hoped to leave a kind heart in this hole. If others have already arrived People on a desperate road can find hope, anyway, there are only a few wooden beds left in it, and nothing else.

Seeing that Bujia didn't speak, his eyes softened a little, Xiao Ming's heart has always been soft.

Gao Ming pulled two bleats. The bleats that had been tamed for a snow season were much more docile, and they didn't run around when they reached the mountain. They just bleated and were very excited, but they didn't seem to run away. Landa was pulling the shelf cart, Sado was pushing behind, and Buga was walking on the side, the big knife in his hand was shining coldly, and his eyes were very alert.

Fortunately, there was no problem along the way. When we arrived at the big cave at Zhengmao's place, it was already dark, and the cave was very lively. There were children and women, Qi laughed loudly, but Gao Ming had never seen Qi so outgoing. Women still love and women. Stay together and joke around. After entering the cave, Gao Ming saw that it was barbecued meat, and he had roasted a whole leg. He visually judged that it was a bleating leg. When the child saw them and came back, he said, "Brother Xiaoming, they are back!" The

cave was dark, waiting After Gao Ming got used to it, he saw that the child was Tudu who led the way last time, and the women were Xiaohua and Sun, who were chatting with Qi at the moment about how to make the barbecue so delicious. The returned things were neatly arranged, the wooden table was placed next to the stove, and wooden chips were placed under the feet of the wobbly legs. Even if their things were placed in the hole, it was still very empty, and the words still echoed.