Chapter 195 Extra Story Three

Many, many years later.

The fat cub, Kara, and the little tree, Mumu, have finally grown from three-inch peas to young men. Under the centuries-long management and development of Yihu Bai and Wu Nuo, Changhe Kingdom has become the richest and most powerful country on the entire planet. The empire, the continent where the Changhe Kingdom is located, is the largest piece on this planet. Therefore, the Changhe Kingdom is also the empire with the largest land area on this planet so far.

More than 600 years, in the ancient times of country Z, is enough for a long-lived dynasty to reincarnate and there is still some leftovers. In the period when Wang Shou was short-lived, the emperor could change several surnames, but in Changhe country, the dynasty His first master had just decided to let go of his authority completely.

After the diet and medical conditions have been greatly improved, the average age of orcs and pure people has also been greatly increased. If orcs and pure humans can awaken the power of their blood and practice seriously, it is not a big problem to live two or three hundred years old. Occasionally, there are some particularly powerful experts who can live to four or five hundred years old. The lifespan of pure humans and orcs without the power of awakened blood is much shorter. However, as long as conditions permit, it is not uncommon to live to be more than a hundred years old.

The genes are different, and the gradual emergence and popularization of cultivation methods have gradually led to a great difference between the Changhe Kingdom and the feudal dynasties in the history of Z.

King power is certainly extremely attractive, but when personal power can be so powerful that it threatens the king's power and tramples on the king's power, secular power is less important than one's own power.

Maverick was born keen on power during the day, and he played power games with ease, but he was never obsessed with power. When the kingdom developed into an empire, and when the empire developed to a certain extent, he gradually handed over the power in his hands.

Before Bai Zao became a monarch, he was a very guarded person and never trusted others easily. After being an emperor for two or three hundred years, he has seen too many people lose their nature because of power and money, and make some irreparable mistakes. So when he decided to gradually hand over the power in his hands, there were not many candidates for him to choose from.

Kara, who was raised by him and Wu Nuo, is naturally the first choice.

But Kara's growth rate can be called cheating, and the fat son's ability to handle affairs is unquestionable, but if he wants to calm down the officials and soldiers, his real baby face is really irresistible.

As a last resort, Bai could only divide the power in his hands into the hands of different people and make them hinder each other. He gradually hid behind the scenes to manipulate the direction of the entire dynasty.

However, with the passage of time, the officials continued to replace the nobles and nobles. Some of the powers that were handed over in vain changed owners, and some were taken back by him for various reasons.

The longer he practiced, the more Bai could realize the importance of his own strength. The reason why he handed over the power in his hands was to free up more time for cultivation and the little angel who accompanied him. Therefore, after taking back these powers, he was not interested in continuing to take care of them, so he handed them over to Kara.

Year after year, the officials, soldiers, nobles and nobles have changed their blood countless times. Kara has more and more power in his hands, and things are getting more and more busy, so that he has no time to have fun with Mumu.