Chapter 4 Xiao Ming speeds up, dies, la!

This sleep was not solid. Gao Ming, who used to sleep on a hard bed when he was a child, slept on a big hard rock again after many years.

The faint light penetrated into the cave, Gao Ming yawned and sat up, with two physical tears hanging from the corners of his eyes, Buga was gone, and Landa squatted on the ground wrapped in a small leather skirt, not knowing what to do.

"Morning!" Stretching his waist, he felt his whole bones creaking, and he couldn't help but lament the delicate problems he had cultivated in the past few years. Gao Ming dragged his cotton shoes and walked up to Landa, "Where's Bujia?"

"Brother Gao Ming, my brother went hunting." After tidying up yesterday's package, Landa stood up and said, "I'm going to pick fruit. , Brother Gao Ming, you can go with me! It's dangerous in the cave, I'm afraid of you—"

Gao Ming nodded, since he decided to live here, he should try his best to live a good life. In less than a day, Gao Ming could see that the life of these two brothers was not easy, so he happened to observe the terrain and environment to see if he could find wild vegetables or something

... He is very careful with himself, and he doesn't want to eat something casual when he comes home from a day's work. He is tall and strong. Standing beside her, Landa was a little shorter than half a head. Kolanda was thin. Even if Bujia was powerful in this era, the two brothers did not have cavemen to help them. It was common for them to go hungry for a meal or two. They just looked taller than Gao Ming. , Gao Ming is really too strong.

When climbing the mountain yesterday, it was already dark, and Gao Ming couldn't see where they were at all. Now that he came out of the cave, there were endless mountains in front of him, and the forest was so lush that it looked like a primeval forest...Gao Ming slapped his forehead, I thought this was a primeval forest!

In the morning, the dew was heavy. Not long after Landa left, her calves were wet from the dewdrops on the weeds. The weeds here can't be named, but they are much taller and taller than modern ones. Gao Ming followed Landa, chatting casually, "Landa, are you and Bujia going back?" Landa, who

was looking for wild fruits in front, stopped and turned his head. Also knew that Randa was unhappy.

"They kicked us out, and Eminem died. My brother and I would not go back even if we starved to death." Landa was a little sad, lowering her head and said: "Eminem's body is hot, they said that it would be difficult to stay in the cave To kill other cavemen, I wanted to throw Ah Mu into the sea. My brother took me and Ah Mu out of the cave. My elder brother used to be the top hunter in the cave. Although it was hard work, he would not starve to death. Mu is still dead..."

Gao Ming patted Landa on the shoulder, he had never felt a father's love and a mother's love, so he couldn't empathize with him. At the age of ten, his father married his stepmother. For the first two years, his stepmother treated him well. After giving birth to a son, his father's business improved a bit. His mother ran away with someone. His father never liked him very much. At first he would say a few words about his stepmother when he saw him, but then he just pretended not to see him. When he was fifteen years old, he even beat him with his stepmother. Then he ran out by himself.

"Don't be afraid, the three of us will make a small hole, and we will have a good life in the future." Gao Ming said solemnly, seeing that Landa's mood is still not high, he said with a smile: "When Landa grows up, let's find another hole , as long as Landa likes a woman, your brother and I will help you drag her back."

I don't know where I've seen it before. If a woman in a primitive society falls in love with a man, she will be knocked out with a stick. , dragged to the cave to XXOO by himself, Gao Ming thought, maybe it can be done in exchange? !