Chapter 62 Xiao Ming Men and Men Do the Same!

There was going to be a wedding in the cave, and from the moment the ceremony was confirmed six days later, the whole cave was busy with preparations.

The three leathers that Lin Zi tanned were tanned by Qi herself, and no one asked for help. The leathers were soft and smooth. After drying, the red one was brightly colored and eye-catching, and the white one was beautiful without a hair of other colors mixed in. Qi couldn't put it down, saying that she didn't dare to go down with the scissors for making clothes, for fear that she would cut them badly.

The red leather one is slightly smaller, and the two white ones are one big and one small. Gao Ming also racked his brains to figure out the shape, holding a stick of charcoal in his hand, and drawing on the ground.

"The red one will be a waist-tight vest. Let's open it diagonally from the collar to the chest, and sew a few straps. The skirt will be made into a tube skirt, with a tight waist, not too wide, with a split at the back, and a white tail for the collar. How about making a scarf, using the remaining red leather and white leather to make a cloak, and the red one as a hood?" Gao Ming drew a rough sketch, but he was not good at drawing, so he could only point out the details to Qi Yi. Said.

Qi listened carefully, and after she understood, she nodded her head, her eyes were bright, but she had some concerns, and said, "I'm afraid I might fail if it's so complicated—"

"You can still do it with your skills?!" Gao Ming saw that Qi still looked like

he was both loving and afraid, and immediately said affirmatively: "The clothes you sewed for us are not much different from this workmanship, absolutely nothing!" Nodding in agreement, he pulled the leather and drew the vest with charcoal strips according to the style Gao Ming said. The appearance was serious, and he revised it again and again. If the pattern in my mind is wrong, point it out right away, and when the line is confirmed, Qi takes the scissors and cuts with a steady hand.

After the general appearance came out, Gao Ming saw that Qi started to sew, and there was nothing wrong with him here, so he followed Xiaohe to help outside the cave.

The day after tomorrow is the wedding, Gao Ming just remembered last night, what should I do about the bridal chamber? In the eyes of Lin Zi, Da Shi Qi and the three of them, "what can we do?", Gao Ming looked at Bujia, guessing that when Qi and Lin Zi were doing it, Xiao He Da Shi might have peeked! They thought it was nothing, but Gao Ming didn't want to watch "real people fighting", so he couldn't hide out for a night! After thinking about it for a long time, Gao Ming could only propose a small bed? !

Making a small bed is easy, the key is where to put it? After digging the storage hole, the hole is just looser and faster, and people can move around. At the beginning, it was a waste of space to make the floor, but now the small bed is crowded again. After thinking for a long time, Bujia finally said: "Change Lin Zige's big bed into two small beds, and put a curtain in the middle." That's the

only way to do it! Qi is a woman, and the whole cave is full of men. He usually pays attention to it, and Bugaranda Sado is taken by him too. However, unexpected situations are inevitable when living together. It is good to make a curtain to separate Qi. It is also convenient to change clothes after giving birth.

The big bed was pulled out of the cave and was being repaired. Gao Ming and Xiao He saw that the two beds had almost come out. They were about 1.5 meters tall. It's board, and the headboard of the bed is made higher, so it can keep out the moisture." If the

two beds are placed vertically in the middle, there may be enough room to leave a gap of ten centimeters. Make a bamboo screen and save the leather. Naturally, the sleeping method can't be to sleep horizontally, but to sleep vertically.

"Landa!" Gao Ming waved to Landa. Originally it was planned to use leather curtains, but now it is better to use bamboo screens. The best craftsmen in the cave are Qi and Landa, and Xiaohe can also make some. Qi is making clothes, so I can only rely on Landa.

Landa approached Gao Ming cheerfully, and said with a smile, "Brother Xiao Ming

, do you want to eat delicious food?" The guy is getting more and more wild, he likes to hunt and run all over the mountains, even if he doesn't go hunting in the mountains, he likes to take Sado to have snowball fights outside the cave, and he doesn't like to nest in the cave and do handicrafts obediently.

Landa's eyes lit up, she nodded quickly and said, "Brother Ming, what are you talking about!"

"You and Xiaohe help me weave a bamboo screen." There are not enough bamboos in the cave, and I will ask Bugashi to chop one back later. The new ones will be used as supports. Smaller ones are fine, and the ones left in the cave are already gone. Once it's done, just make it up. Gao Ming was making wishful thinking, and Landa became interested in making a bamboo screen. He was very curious about the new words in Gao Ming's mouth, and immediately asked: "What is a bamboo screen? Can you make it?"

"You are so smart, let me tell you. You will." Gao Ming poured the ecstasy soup into Landa with a smile, and seeing Landa's interest, he added, "You and Landa can also use it in the future."

Gao Ming said so, Landa couldn't wait, and With clever hands, he went into the hole to weave things.

"Bujia, you and Dashi will come back after chopping a thin bamboo, pay attention to safety." Gao Ming turned his head and said.

The only thing left was the headboard of the bed. When Bujia saw it, he went to cut bamboo with Dashi. Sado helped Linzi make the plank and moved the separated bed into the hole. Snow fell on the bed, so the two put the plank on It was drying by the stove, and Lin Zi wiped it all over with dry leather. Qi saw it and smiled slightly, and lowered her head to touch her clothes. Seeing that the atmosphere was not suitable for him, Saduo hurried to Xiaohe Lanta to help.

"I'm talking about screens here, why are you blushing!" Gao Ming smiled and hit Landa on the head with a bamboo stick. This guy was definitely thinking of doing something inappropriate with Sado.

Landa covered his head, glanced at Saduo who came over, pretended to be serious, and said, "I was thinking about how to weave this screen!"

"Oh?" Gao Ming gave Landa a knowing look. The more dishonest it is! Or a dishonest person who bullies honest people!

"Since it is for covering up, there is no need to weave it. Let's split the bamboo strips thicker, cut them to the same length, insert them on the thin bamboo tubes, and insert them in a row. This will be done more, and finally the two sides will be fixed. Well, you don't need nails, just cut holes in the bamboo tube and clamp it tight." Landa put the bamboo strips in a row, and inserted them into the small bamboo tube that had been chiseled in a row, tightly. , there is really no seam at all.

Gao Ming took a look and exclaimed: "It's amazing!" He had seen screens before, but he really didn't know how to do it. According to his breakdown, the four pieces in the middle would be made of bamboo strips into a mat, and then they would be put together, anyway. It's a mess, just a rough idea, it might as well be a little more transparent for Landa.

Sado on the side laughed, "Landa is smart."

Landa's tail was all up, thinking that he would fight for Sister Lin Ziqi first, and make one for him and Sado when he became an adult.

There was a sound coming from outside the cave, Gao Ming heard it was Bujia's voice, and hurried out, if he stayed any longer, he would be pissed off by Landasa, it was too greasy!

The bamboo that was dragged back was thick and thin. As soon as Gao Ming had measured the length, the Budada stone was chopped off, and he walked back out of the bamboo tube. The water prepared by Xiaohe had already been poured, and he placed it beside the entrance of the cave. Gao Ming praised Xiaohe for being sensible.

The bamboo was thrown at Landasado's feet, the two of them washed their hands and faces, and Gao Ming poured hot water for him to drink.

Qi's big red cheongsam-style vest is ready. When Gao Ming first drew it, he talked about coil buckles. Unexpectedly, Qi actually figured it out. There are a total of five buttons from the neck to the left chest and lower waist, which are small and strong.

"Qi, your hands are so skillful!" Gao Ming looked at the fiery red vest, feeling a little monotonous, and said with a pat on the head, "Go to the storage hole to try the size, and if it fits, add a white leather strip around the collar and cuffs." ."

Qi took the clothes and went into the storage hole, Gao Ming turned around and went to Landa. Thinking back when Qi first arrived here, she changed her clothes and took them off in front of everyone. Gao Ming really didn't know what to say, so she finally corrected them bit by bit. In the future, with a screen, I think it will be better .

Landa groped for the practice, and Saduo started to fight. Gao Ming saw that it was useless and went to his place to cook. He asked Landa what to eat, roasted chestnuts in a pot, and nodded in agreement. .

Xiaohe helped, Bujia and Dashi sat by the stove and chatted with firewood. Lin Zi was standing at the entrance of the storage cave, seeing Qi coming out, his eyes were full of incredulity, and he stumbled and said, "Qi, Qi, you are so pretty."

Lin Zi was the oldest among them and had always been taciturn, but this time he was able to express his feelings so straightforwardly, It's not easy! Gao Ming took a look, and said with a thumbs up: "Sister Qi is so pretty, isn't Xiaohe?"

Xiaohe nodded, dimpled and said: "The clothes are also pretty.

" Lin Zi said that it would be better if white hair was added to the clothes. After changing clothes, I sat by the stove and sewed white wool strips. The bed board was almost dry, and Buga Shilinzi put his hands together to help.

The two 1.5-meter beds are a bit smaller than the original ones, and there is just a place for a screen in the middle. In the evening, I ate the shabu-shabu that Landa likes. The spicy Xiaohe sticks out his tongue and slices of meat, which is simply a replica of Landa.

The food was hot. At night, with the iron door half open and the curtains hanging, Gao Ming cooked a pot of seafood soup, which was clear and mild just to ease the spiciness just now. Surrounded by the stove with a cup, Qi lowered her head to make clothes, and occasionally said a few words. After drinking the soup, Landa took Sado to make a screen together. For simplicity and convenience, the screen was put together in four pieces. The hook cannot be folded, and a small triangle is made at the bottom to stabilize it. Xiaohe will help out when he has nothing to do, so the screen will be ready soon.

Landa Sado moved the screen and placed it in the middle of the small bed. The bamboo strips were inserted densely without any gaps, and it was tightly blocked.

"Landa is so powerful, let's make a smaller one for the front, it's the best when folded." Gao Ming looked at the bamboo screen and praised sincerely. But the front has to be blocked, so Qi doesn't have to go to the storage hole to change clothes in the future. Sometimes when he gets up early, he just bumps into Qi getting dressed, which is really embarrassing.

"Then roast chestnuts for me!" Landa smiled, showing her canine teeth. "What's the matter? Go do it, and I'll bake it for you." Gao Ming rubbed Xiaohe

's head, and said, "The saliva is almost dripping down, everyone has a share!"

After producing chestnuts, Saduo peeled them and fed them to Landa, and Landa figured out how to do it.

The Qi tube skirt was ready, and the sweet chestnut fragrance in the cave was gone, Xiao He yawned, Gao Ming was also sleepy, and said, "Let's talk about it tomorrow, wash and sleep." The

water was boiled early, and the eight of them took turns After washing, poured water and closed the iron door.

Dashi and Xiaohe are lying on the small bed, Xiaohe is thin and small, although Dashi is strong enough to sleep, but when the screen is blocked, it always feels weird, but I can't explain it, Xiaohe has already fallen asleep, looking for the heat, he rushed to Dashi In his arms, drooling. Xiaohe slept with him these days, always in his arms, and he didn't feel anything before, but now that he has a screen, it feels wrong, but he can't say exactly what's wrong.

On the other side of the screen, Lin Zi finally understood the benefits of the screen. One screen and one wall, there were only him and Qi inside. After a while, the sound of Xixi Suo Suo sounded, accompanied by a slight groan, Gao Ming turned over, Nested in Buga's arms, he also wants to make humming with Buga!

The next day, after breakfast, Landa and Xiaohe weaved screens, and the four of them went to the mountains to look for prey. Qi is making clothes, and Gao Ming looks at it from time to time for advice.

The sundress skirt was done yesterday and now the cape is quilted, red hood, white cape, so beautiful.

The four of them came back before noon, with firewood in their hands and a few frozen red eyes. After dinner, everyone rested in the cave in the afternoon. At night, the screen was ready. Gao Ming asked Xiaohe to stand on Linzi's bed. Weaving the broken red shell and hanging it around in waves, it looks decent, and finally feels a little bit married.

"Okay! It looks much better now. If any of you want to get married in the future, let's do the same!" Gao Ming thought for a while and added: "We also do the same for men and men holding ceremonies!" Without discrimination!

Several big men in the cave had their own thoughts at once.

At night, Qi lay on the bed, staring at the red shell on the wall, feeling sweet in her heart, never thought of such a day, laying in Lin Zi's arms, whispered: "In this life, I must protect the Dong Clan well. " In the

dark, Lin Zi's eyes were moist, he nodded and said nothing.