Chapter 70 Xiao Ming blames himself for Landa's injury!

Bujia was lying on the bed stiffly, and as soon as he touched it with his hand, he touched the long pole on the side. Gao Ming took a sip and the juice flowed out. Sticky?"

Gao Ming was lying on Bujia's body and kissed, without thinking, "It's not sticky and it hurts!"

Bujia held up his finger, and the sticky liquid smeared on Gao Ming's back, and one hand began to slowly move down. Gao Ming was kissing happily, but suddenly felt a pain in his chrysanthemum. He looked at Bujia in shock, and stammered, "You, why did you get in? Take it out!

" Jia Jia remembered what happened last night, and he inserted his fingers in again without obeying the command, only to hear Gao Ming's sharp moan beside his ear, and he pressed his fingers unconsciously again, Gao Ming's waist lying on Bu Jia's body softened, like The mud sticks to Buga's body.

"Didn't you say I'm coming today?" Gao Ming's waist was soft and his legs were crispy, and the position Bujia poked was too strong. "Aren't you dishonest?" He stared at Bujia out of the corner of his eyes.

"Xiao Ming, I promise you." Bu Jia reluctantly pulled out his finger.

Gao Ming gritted his teeth tightly, trying not to let the groaning sound flow out. This long pole is really easy to use. It feels moist and hot inside the chrysanthemum, but taking it out means that it will definitely work tonight. He started kissing along Bujia's neck, groping with both hands, the air was getting hotter and hotter, Gao Ming gasped, and said, "Bujia, do you feel that hot?"

"Not hot." Bujia felt it. Next, seriously.

But he is really hot, especially the chrysanthemum, which is hot and itchy, and I really want to scratch it. But today is his main attack, how could he give up, he gritted his teeth and insisted on lowering his head and continuing to gnaw, but he couldn't take it halfway through the gnawing, and whispered: "Bujia, scratch me, I'm so itchy."

" Where?" Buga asked.

Gao Ming's face was flushed, and he said two words in a low voice, Bujia heard it well, and stretched his finger with the long stick...

The next day, Gao Ming collapsed on the bed clutching his waist, he could let go of such a good opportunity last night, it was really unbearable! Thinking that I was drunk last night as if I had taken aphrodisiacs, and I was drunk when I picked up Bujiaqiu, and the appearance of something wrong came to my mind, Gao Ming suddenly remembered the long pole, and touched the pillow with one hand, the long pole had been crushed , the juice inside has already dried up, and it is transparent like dried glue. It must be caused by the long pole, but it seems that the long pole chrysanthemum does not hurt anymore!

In the morning, the shrimp soup was served with barbecued meat. Having learned from yesterday's lesson, Gao Ming didn't even eat a bite of the barbecued meat this time. After pouring two bowls of shrimp soup, his stomach rattled, and there was nothing he could do about it. After packing up, everyone went up the mountain together to find something to eat.

When passing by the river, Landa pointed to the mud by the river and said, "Brother Xiaoming, I dug the mud here yesterday." The

mud was washed by the river and was wet. Gao Ming knelt down and touched it. The mud was very soft. Soft and sticky. The river washed their hands clean, and the eight of them continued up the mountain. Although Qi was pregnant with a child, she was not delicate.

Gao Ming and Bu Jia planned to hold a wedding ceremony, so they had to beat the skins to prepare gifts. Although there is no shortage of leathers in the cave, it is better to have new wedding leathers. Gao Ming was holding a short sword in his hand, carefully observing the signs of the surrounding grass, Bujia followed behind and stared at Gao Ming, and rushed up immediately if there was any danger.

A few people in Linzi Dashi Landa Sado Xiaohe began to search for vegetables in the mountains and "looks like food" and so on, and finally checked if they could eat them.

Step by step, farther and farther away, Gao Ming saw a group of deer in the grass in the distance. The big ones had grown up, and the two horns on their heads looked very tall and sharp. There were a few small ones grazing behind the mother. The small ones are surrounded by a circle, and the small ones are wrapped inside. Gao Ming planned to come with his own hands, so it would be a bit difficult for this group, and killing them rashly is no different from seeking death.

Bu Jia followed behind, frowning, and suddenly shrank his eyes, pulling Gao Ming to squat down. The leader of the deer herd in the distance turned his head and looked over. Seeing that there was no danger, he turned back to eat grass.

"Hush." ​​Buga made a gesture and whispered, "We can be together."

"But I want to skin you with my own hands—" Gao Ming was in a hurry, as a big man, he couldn't always rely on Bujia.

"We cooperate, you hit yours, I'll hit mine." Seeing Gao Ming's expression of disapproval, Bu Jia added, "Unless you are in danger, I will not go up to help."

Gao Ming thought about it, and he really wanted to Those who wanted buckskin nodded in agreement, and said seriously: "Bujia, trust me, I can do it." He was afraid that Bujia would worry that he would come to help.

The two decided to join forces and now start discussing plans. There are about fourteen or five deer in the herd, and there are nearly ten adult ones. Even if the two join forces, they can't force it, they can only outwit it. The two of them lay in the grass to discuss, chattering, and the final result was to wait!

A good hunter should have enough patience and subtle observation. Bujia lay on the grass, explained to Gao Ming in a low voice, and said: "According to the direction they are going, they should go to the small river to drink water later. Do you remember the chestnut? There is a small river nearby, and they should drink water. We'll go on, let's wait for them to be alone behind us..."

The whole strategy is to wait for the unlucky single, and then pounce on the unlucky one, trying to understand and drag him away as quickly and accurately as Bujia.

Gao Ming nodded, and for the rest of the time, the two of them started to grope for the herd of deer. The distance was not too far or too close, just keep ten meters away. The deer is about fifty or sixty centimeters long, with slender limbs and short tail. The fur on the body is yellow, but the belly is white. The antlers are similar to those of elk, but because of the young deer, the antlers look smaller. Bucks without fractions are big.

"The one who keeps looking around is the leader, don't catch that one." Bujia whispered.

Gao Ming hunted alone, and Bu Jia worried the most. After waiting quietly for less than half an hour, the deer herd finally moved. The leader of the bucks barked twice. The deer herd that had just grazing raised their necks, and some does pushed their heads against those who were still playing. The fawn, the fawn reluctantly followed the doe and began to move. The herd of deer moved slowly, Gao Ming and Bu Jia followed closely. On the road to Chestnut, there was a special mountain road that was so small that they could only pass by two or two.

Gao Ming found that a stag was following him at the end, and thought it was smart, he couldn't just let them pass by. Gao Ming glanced at Bu Jia, indicating whether to do something now, Bu Jia shook his head, leaned into Gao Ming's ear, and said softly: "There is a turn." After a

while, the deer will have to turn a corner before entering the mountain. The moment you turn the corner. It was already very close to that bend, Gao Ming held the dagger tightly in his hand, bent over and followed step by step.

The herd was followed by two stags, one large and one small, the inner one being a fawn and the outer one an adult. Gao Ming wanted to test his skills, so he planned to pounce on the outside one. The outside one was close to the bottom of the mountain, so he had to be sure to pounce on it, otherwise the stag might throw him down the mountain with all his strength.

At the corner, one by one, the shadow of the deer gradually left the last two. Gao Ming took the lead in attacking, holding a dagger and stabbing at the outside stag. The deer has a short tail, and the big knife in the other hand directly raises and falls, but in an instant, the young deer has no strength to shout. Gao Ming's dagger pierced into the stag's buttocks, and the stag roared. Gao Ming already knew the danger. Pulling out the dagger, the stag seemed to be in a frenzy. Seeing that the young deer was dead, it slammed towards Gao Ming fiercely. Gao Ming quickly calmed down and took a few steps back to the outside. , the stones under his feet slid down the mountain, Gao Ming dodged, the buck did not stop the brakes and rushed down the mountain, Gao Ming held the buck's horns tightly with one arm.

The roar of the stag just now attracted the attention of the deer herd. Two stags have already arrived at the corner, and Buga knife is already fighting. Before and after. Seeing that Bujia was in danger, Gao Ming was holding the stag with two hands, but suddenly let go of one hand, and held the dagger in the other hand and stabbed directly at the front door, blood spattering his face.

The dead stag was very heavy, Gao Ming pulled it up with all his strength, and went up to help before he could wipe his face. There were more and more stags behind them, rushing towards them in a bunch, Gao Ming saw that there was no way out, and said to Bujia, "Run first!

" Put the stag on his shoulders, crushing him to death. Staggering and running for a few steps, they couldn't care less when it was a matter of life and death, and the two of them picked places that were not easy to run.

Seeing that he was about to leave the narrow road, if he ran to a spacious place, the deer chasing behind would be even more powerful, what would he and Bujia do! ? It's really his fault for his poor technique, which hurts Bujia...

Two people came running from a distance in front of him. Gao Ming took a closer look at Landa and Sado, he felt relieved, and walked faster. Landa is holding an orchid in his hand, Sado is a big knife, and there are boulders and forests behind him. Now that he has more helpers, he rushed to the stag in front and looked at it. His eyes were full of thought, and he yelled twice toward the sky. The young deer that had been following retreated back, and the buck stepped forward.

This is going to be head-to-head, really. Gao Ming and Bujia threw the deer they were carrying to the ground, held the thing, and the six went straight up.

When the leader of the stag was injured, he roared twice, and led the herd to retreat. Bujia shook his head and said, "No more chasing." They harvested two bucks and one young deer, and that was enough.

Landa's face was still bloodstained, and one arm was hanging down. Gao Ming saw it and asked worriedly, "What's wrong?"

"I can't seem to move." Landa looked a little lonely.

Gao Ming blamed himself, thinking that Qi could see a doctor if he knew herbs, so he hurriedly said, "Let Qi take a look."

Qi touched Landa's arm and shoulder joints, and said with a smile, "It's no big deal, I'll be fine when I go back. Upon

hearing this, Landa knew that her arm could still be used, so she opened her mouth happily, baring her two canine teeth. On the way back, Gao Ming was carrying the stag he had killed, Bujia was a young deer, Lin Zi was carrying another, and Saduo Shixiaohe was carrying a bamboo basket full of stuff that he didn't know what it was.

After experiencing life and death in the morning, several people were exhausted, so they decided to go back to the cave to pack up food and give Lan Daji his arms. Whether the bamboo basket is useful or not, we will take it back first.

The three deer outside the cave were placed in the passageway, covered with blood-covering grass, and the iron fence was opened. Qi raised Landa's weak arm with one hand, and supported it very simply. . But the shoulder was very swollen, Qi smashed the herbal medicine, and stuck the green paste on Landa's shoulder joint, asking, "How does it feel?"

"It's hot." Landa said.

Qi wrapped the leather belt around it, and said with a smile: "Don't worry, if you feel it, you're right. If you don't feel it, you have to break it off and put it on again, or you won't be able to use it when your arm grows."

Gao Ming looked at Landa distressedly, Said: "Sado looks at Landa, don't let him do heavy work during this time, Brother Ming will cook for you whatever you want to eat in the future!" The last sentence was for Landa.

Landa opened her mouth and bared her little canine teeth, and said happily, "I want to eat beggar Gugu!"

"I'll do it tonight." Gao Ming nodded, feeling uncomfortable. After such a long time, he hasn't fully adapted to this Hunting sucks! "Sado, help Landa go to bed and sleep for a while."

The deer outside the cave had to deal with it quickly, and the days were getting hotter every day. Following Bujia's example, Gao Ming peeled off the deerskin with his own hands. His skills were not very good, but he was careful and his movements were slow, but generally he was good.

The three deer skins were soaked in the iron bucket, and the deer was almost bled when it was carried back. The three deer were connected with a small iron bucket, and only a small iron bucket was connected. This thing is full of blood, so be careful when eating it. The whole body of the deer is precious, the antlers, tendons and whips are all kept, the venison is made into cured meat, and the bones are picked and saved for Landa to make soup.

A pass to survive, the sun is westward. Gao Ming thought that Landa wanted to eat Gu Gu, so he planned to go up the mountain to catch Gu Gu for Landa after packing, Bujia went with him, and let Xiaohe watch the deer bone soup in the cave.

Bujia held Gao Ming's hand, looked at the westward sun, and said for a long time: "When I rescued you, I knew you were different from us—" Seeing Gao Ming looking at him, Bujia smiled and said, "You understand We don't understand, we can hunt and find the way to find water, you can't do this, but now we are together, life is good."

Gao Ming knew that Bujia was comforting him, and he felt relieved, he has lived in modern times for twenty-six years , has only been here for a year, and one day he will become an excellent hunter!

The two of them walked back with the four Gugus in their hands. The setting sun had already reached the surface of the sea, reflecting a rosy glow. Gao Ming exhaled, tomorrow is a new beginning!