Chapter 175 Fanwai 5 is officially over!

Pudding thought about it for three days. Why did his heart beat faster when he saw Xiao Le naked? After three days of hesitation, Pudding thought that he should like Xiao Le? Pudding, who wanted to understand, planned to find an opportunity to test Xiaole's intentions. Although the two brothers took good care of him, Pudding also understood that they took care of him as a younger brother. As for other feelings, he really didn't dare to grasp them.

Today, the three of them were still practicing martial arts in the small forest. It was cool in the woods at noon, but it became too hot after exercising. The swordsmanship taught to Xiao Le was very suitable for Xiao Le. It was light and agile, and the moves were not so fancy. , Very practical, after all, this set of swordsmanship was adapted by Pudding, his kung fu for killing zombies naturally couldn't make up many good-looking moves, but in Xiaole's hands, every move is very good-looking.

Sitting in the shade of the tree, Pudding looked at Xiao Le, who was dancing the sword, a little bored. Because of the hot weather, Xiao Le took off her upper body, and her fair skin was healthy and beautiful under the sun. Looking a little puzzled, Pudding clutched his chest, the throbbing of that day is gone, does he like Xiaole or not? Pudding, who has never been in a relationship, really doesn't understand what love is when the end of the last life broke out at the age of 18? He decided to think about it, and wait until he figured out what he wanted.

Three years later, after Pudding pestered Gao Ming and showed Gao Ming a hand, Gao Ming and Bujia finally agreed that Pudding would go out, Xiaoan Xiaole naturally pestered Qi and Linzi to beg, but Qi didn't want Xiaole to go out, her son's health was not very good, However, with a big wave of Lin Zi's hand, when the children grow up, they need to walk more and see more. For the past three years, the two cubs have followed him up the mountain to hunt every day to learn how to survive in the wild. Lin Zi is still very relieved of the two sons. The eldest son is good at skills, the younger son is good enough to protect himself, and the pudding is basically not a big problem. Besides, the nearby area comes to the tribal fair every year, and they are basically familiar with each other. The route has been stepped on, so it's nothing big problem.

After discussing with the family, the market ended at the end of October that year. Gao Ming prepared a lot of necklaces made of crystals and seeds for the three of them. Of course, when the three of them left, one of them was wearing a padded jacket and there were kettles and the like in the bamboo basket.

The three hard steamed buns followed the Green Grass Tribe, and Pudding decided to go to the Green Grass Tribe first. Before leaving, Bujia stuffed a lot of potatoes and flour for Zhan. Will starve and freeze to death.

Gao Ming kept sending his son to the gate of the city, and he couldn't help sighing when he saw his son getting further and further away and getting smaller and smaller, his son has grown up! Seeing this, Bujia leaned over to Gao Ming's ear and muttered a few words, Gao Ming, who was already thick-skinned, couldn't help but his ears felt a little hot, he really wanted to beat Bujia!

The Green Grass Tribe is not far from the Dashan Tribe. If you travel day and night, it will only take half a month, and if you are not in a hurry, it will be almost a month. Not long after the end of the market, it was the snow season, and Zhan naturally led the team on the road day and night. The three of them have never walked such a long distance in a row, and they only spent a little time squatting on the tree in the middle of the night in one day. Before dawn, they picked wild fruits or ate cold dead flour pancakes, drank some cold water, and continued on their way. , even the big guy Xiao An has lost weight these days, not to mention Xiao Le's sharp chin can poke people. Pudding had a slight fever several times at night, so he had to wrap himself in leather and nestle on a tree to sweat. Pudding embraced him, this guy was born with a lot of fire and strength, and his chest was full of anger. Pudding was sweating all over his body, but it was especially easy to fall asleep when he leaned on Xiao An. Pudding usually fell asleep after struggling for two or three seconds. It was really this guy The bosom is too strong and thick!