chapter 162 The Spring of Xiao Ming's Tribe Has Arrived!

In the early morning of the next day, Zhengmao groped into the kitchen with a face full of bruises. Gao Ming was cooking bacon soup for breakfast, which went very well with steamed potatoes. Seeing Zhengmao's face was startled, and when he came back to his senses, he couldn't help showing a face of watching the fun, "Did Xiaobao beat you?"

Xu Gaoming's face was too gossip, and he was always thick-skinned. Zhengmao also restrained himself a bit, and changed the subject, "What's for breakfast this morning?"

Gao Ming wentssip, then returned to normal, scooped up a large bowl of bacon soup and handed it to Zhengmao, "The potatoes will be steamed in a while." It 's gone."

Zhengmao got a big bowl of bacon soup and immediately brought it into the kitchen to show courtesy to Xiaobao who was sleeping. Gao Ming looked at the back of Zhengmao leaving, smiled sinisterly, opened the pot and steamed the fragrant potatoes, squeezed a small one into the bacon soup, and took a sip of it, the taste was so salty and mild, it was so good!

After sweeping the snow, Bujia came in and saw Gao Ming stealing food, a smile appeared on his face, "Are you kidding Zhengmao?"

"No, potatoes are just right!" Gao Ming took a spoonful and fed it to Bujia's lips. Side, "Does it make it less salty if you add potatoes?"

Bu Jia nodded, not disguising Gao Ming, Zhengmao's front feet would make the potatoes ripen, no matter how you look at it, it's not true. The two drank a bowl intimately. Bujia washed his hands and helped carry the bacon soup into the cave. Gao Ming took the bamboo basket and picked up steamed white potatoes with chopsticks. The fragrance of potatoes.

After entering the cave, Bujia was distributing bowls and spoons, Xiaobao was not walking very well with a dark face, Gao Ming's face softened, he nodded and went to brush his teeth and wash his face, Zhengmao was carrying a bowl full of bacon soup , followed behind Xiaobao's ass, looking very attentive, Gao Ming took a bite of a potato and gloated at the fun.

"I know why Xiaobao is angry with you. If you are like this all day long, maybe Xiaobao will beat you." Gao Ming put a white and tender potato into the soup bowl and crushed it with a spoon. It was so delicious to drink it in one gulp. .

Xiao Le sat in the children's chair and stared at Gao Ming's bowl. Gao Ming stroked Xiao Le's head, smiled and took a spoonful of potatoes moistened with bacon soup, and handed it to Xiao Le's lips. It was crescent-shaped, smiled and ate it all in one bite, because of the good taste, Xiao Le narrowed his eyes and looked very cute.

Seeing that her son likes to eat this way, Qi imitated her cleverness and made a potato for Xiaole and Xiaoan, and fed it to her son herself.

After hearing this, Zheng Mao wanted to ask Gao Ming why Xiao Bao kept beating him up, but when he saw Xiao Bao came back, he shut his mouth and ate obediently. After breakfast, Xiaohe Dashi cleaned up the bowls and spoons, and Bujia took Gao Ming to go down the mountain to see Qiqi and Bugu. After all, the three of them were the best friends in the cave before, and now the two caves belong to the tribe. I should go down to see what's going on. Zhengmao wanted to ask Gao Ming for advice, so he hurriedly said that he would go down too.

Wen Xiaobao was not feeling well, so he didn't follow him, but he really didn't have a good face towards Zhengmao, seeing this, Zhengmao was more determined to ask Gao Ming for advice.

From the mountainside to the bottom of the mountain, someone cleaned it on time every two days. The three of them were walking on the road. When Gao Ming saw the skinless and shameless Zhengmao, he couldn't help sighing.