Chapter 26 Brother Xiao Ming's stinky thing pricked my foot!

Landa's mouth was hot and red, and she held the spoon without putting it down, exhaled, and praised: "It's so fragrant and spicy!"

"The soup in the pot is ready, drink some!" Gao Ming scooped up a bowl of black fruit soup , They have 20 black fruits left. In order to save food, Gao Ming usually washes half of them and makes them thinner, and put some minced meat or wild vegetables in it, which is not the staple food anyway.

"It's spicy and delicious." Landa exhaled, took a sip of the soup, and picked up the spoon to continue.

Gao Ming shook his head, smiled and asked Bujia, "Does he love it or does he love it very much!" His head was sweating, eating like this.

Two fish, he put less chili on the first piece, Landa couldn't enjoy it. Both he and Bujia can eat spicy food, and when the second piece was roasted, they added more peppers. Unexpectedly, Landa said that it was spicy, and everyone liked the food, especially at the end, he and Bujia were both full. Randa is still struggling there.

Bujia looked interesting. When Landa was with him, she had never been so lively and happy.

Gao Ming handed the scooped soup to Bujia, who took it and drank it in one gulp. Standing up, he went to the pile of wood chips. Gao Ming knew that he was planning to make a shelf, so he said to Landa, "Clean up after you finish eating."

Landa nodded blankly with the fish in his mouth.

The two of them supported a nail, and Bujia had great strength. Basically, the nail went in after hitting the nail twice with a hammer, and it was strong. After Landa finished eating, she cleaned up, and the fire was still burning. They needed light, and now that the cave was warm, they could just leave the kindling at night.

The three were dexterous, and the light dimmed twice. Landa added firewood and continued to help, and finally rubbed her eyes because of sleepiness.

"You go to sleep first, it will be fine soon, once you install it, go to sleep." Gao Ming coaxed Landa, "Tomorrow you still have to knead your skin and pick up firewood to help hunt. You need you for everything, so take a good rest.

" Too sleepy, I nodded and went to sleep.

Gao Ming used to stay up late in modern times. When he came here, even if he went to bed early, he would still do something to make iron. Going to bed at eleven or twelve was nothing to him. Looking up at Bujia, the light and shadow flickered, hitting the side of Bujia's face, looking very stern. He was a little stunned for a while, and said blankly: "Bujia, you are so handsome."

Bujia looked up at him, showing a puzzled expression, and the coldness was over in an instant. But Gao Ming knew that Bujia just didn't understand why he said that suddenly.

Laughing twice, Gao Ming took the already nailed layers, "Not much."

Bujia nodded and didn't ask further. All the parts of the wooden frame have been finished, only the splicing, installation and nailing are left. This is done very quickly. When the original picture of the entire wooden frame appears, Gao Ming is still very happy.

Shake it, it is very stable, press the layer, it is firm. "I'm going to hang the meat on the wall here, you sleep first."

Bujia shook his head naturally, and followed Gao Ming to get the meat. The iron nails on the wall were nailed when the meat was hung. The nails are thick and big. There are not many nails, and the upper and lower rows are nailed to the hole with the best ventilation.

"Then you take the meat and hang it on the wooden rack, and I'll hang the marinated meat in the iron bucket again." Gao Ming yawned, it was estimated to be eleven o'clock, and he was quite tired after working all day, so The division of labor can work faster.

The canes were already prepared, Gao Ming lifted the iron lid of the pot and skewered the meat, Bujia took the meat from the wall and hung it on a wooden shelf. Talk, but the atmosphere is comfortable, without embarrassment.

One bucket of meat was hung up, Gao Ming opened the other bucket, and this one was ready soon, but there was no room for ventilation on the wall. Tomorrow, I will drive a row of nails on the top and another row on the bottom, so that it can be hung.

After the two of them cleaned up, the water in the stone basin on the stove was just warm. After wiping their hands and faces, his and Bujia's feet were dirty, but they were dirty after washing their feet. It seemed that they had to find a way to clean them. Shoes, at least a substitute...

The two were lying on the stone platform, and the cave was already dark. Landa snored a little, looking really tired. Gao Ming planned the work with his head, and worked until dark every day, but he couldn't finish the work.

Bujia put one hand on Gao Ming's shoulder, with more strength, and brought Gao Ming to him, "Cold." The breath that came out of his words was on Gao Ming's forehead, and Gao Ming, who was still planning tomorrow, suddenly became confused and said in a low voice "Well, sleep." After a while, I

heard the sound of breathing in the cave.

The next day, Landa sat up and looked at his brother hugging Gao Ming. She always felt that something was weird, but she couldn't put it into words. Before he had time to think deeply, he was attracted by the wooden shelf not far away, jumped off the stone platform, ran over wrapped in a leather skirt, and touched the wooden shelf in surprise.

Bujia is very vigilant, and it was not surprising when the entrance of the cave was blocked by stones before, but since he closed the door, Bujia's sleep quality has improved, unlike before when there was a trouble, he would wake up in the dark . When Landa sat up, Bujia had already woken up, and he didn't move when he knew it was Landa. He enjoyed the warm feeling of Gao Ming in his arms.

Gao Ming moved, his body, which always woke up early, would wake up without an alarm clock when the time came. When he opened his eyes, he saw Bujia's unshaven face, it was really a man's end, Gao Ming couldn't help thinking about it.

"Brother Ming, you're awake!" Landa shouted.

Gao Ming came back to his senses and smiled, "Good morning." Wrapped in leather, Gao Ming walked down the stone platform, Landa had already pulled on the fire, and there was still half a pot of water in the kettle, "How about cooking black fruit bacon in the morning?"

Landa I am happy to eat anything, and I am never picky about food.

Nodding , he smiled and said, "Brother Xiao Ming, when did you make the wooden frame?" Cut half a piece of bacon on the rack and cut into diced meat.

Bujia has already got up, wrapped in leather, Gao Ming met, and handed the kettle to Bujia, "Get water."

"What about me?" Landa is very diligent. Not happy.

Gao Ming looked around, and handed the iron bucket that was emptied yesterday to Landa, "You carry it, fill it with water, if you can't carry it anymore, go with Bujia, go early and come back early." The

two brothers went out to fetch water, and washed their faces and went to the toilet . Through the fence, half of the sun slowly emerged. Just now, I was chilling when I was talking outside the cave, let alone looking over, some grass and trees under the mountain were covered with a layer of hoarfrost, and the baa baa outside the cave looked stupid. It's very pitiful, Gao Ming looked at the wood lying at the entrance of the cave, waiting to make a bed for you to build a nest!

The fragrance in the iron pot began to emit. Gao Ming stirred it with a big spoon. Footsteps came from outside the cave. Gao Ming turned his head and saw the two brothers standing outside the door. Gao Ming opened the door for the two of them, Bujia was carrying the iron bucket, and Landa was holding the water bottle. The two brothers still had drops of water on their heads, and their faces were chilling.

"Let you both wash your face and even your hair. The water is not cold at this time!" Gao Ming himself used cold water to wash his face in winter. What's the problem?

Landa laughed and said nothing, Bujia saw Gao Ming's worry, and said with a silent face, "Not next time."

Gao Ming nodded, knowing that Bujia said so, there would be no next time. He poked Landa's heartless face with a heartless smile, "You can wash when the water is not cold at noon, don't do it in the morning and evening, or you will get sick and have a fever, do you hear?"

"Yes." Landa said obediently.

Gao Ming heard it, so he stopped talking, scooped up bacon and black fruit for the three of them, drank it all warmly, and after cleaning up, the sun had already risen. Gao Ming was carrying a cloth pocket, planning to find firewood and food today. Landa was making skins in the morning and helping hunting in the afternoon. Bujia was still hunting, but he had already started catching live ones.

In the early morning, the bushes and woods were very humid, and Landa was still kneading leather by the river. Gao Ming looked at the river and was startled, "So many fish?!"

"There have been a lot of fish since yesterday." Landa's eyes lit up, "Today too Do you want grilled fish?"

Gao Ming stroked his chin, they had a lot of cured meat, live bleats were hard to catch, it would be better to raise a bucket of fish, anyway, hang up another bucket of cured meat today, and the remaining empty buckets of water are also fine. Looking at the fish in the river, Gao Ming felt that he was not in a hurry. He would wait until the afternoon and find firewood and food in the morning.

The three moved separately, but they were not too far away. Gao Ming and Landa were the closest. Holding a bone knife in his hand, Gao Ming tried his best to find food in places where he could see Lanta's activities. The wild vegetables were old, and it was better than nothing, and Gao Ming didn't have much to finish the piece. By the way, I picked up firewood and piled it into a hill.

"Brother Xiao Ming, I've fixed it." Landa ran over with the rattan frame on his back.

Gao Ming took out the leather from the rattan frame, the overall feel was much softer than yesterday's, it seemed to be even better than his. "Landa's is so soft this time!"

"I accidentally dropped the lime I made last time. This time I used a lot of it." Landa hung the leather on the branch to dry. The two looked for firewood together, and Gao Ming saw that Landa's toes were red from the cold, rubbing the leather to be in the water, and Landa's feet had been soaking in the water just now.

"Is it cold?" Gao Ming asked.

Landa sneezed and shook her head.

"You can't be barefoot all the time!?" Gao Ming muttered to himself. Shoes shoes, cloth shoes and leather shoes, they have leather, but he has never made it. How was it the first time? Straw sandals! Landa was so handy that she might be able to make it up. "Landa, can you weave straw sandals?"

Landa shook her head, "I can make rattan frames and belts."

"It's okay, pick more withered grass today, and we can figure it out together when we go back, so you won't be afraid of freezing your feet in the future." At least it can keep you warm, and you can wash your feet comfortably when you come back at night.

The firewood had already piled up into a hill, so Gao Ming and Landa tied up the firewood and went back to the cave. After putting it away, Gao Ming looked at the sun and guessed it would be nine o'clock, "Go find something to eat and see what Bujia has harvested."

The two came out together. Landa's rattan frame was ugly, and the shape was not as neat as modern times, but it was very strong. The two of them were walking up the mountain this time. Gao Ming shot three Goo Goo on the road, tied them to a tree with vines. The two walked in the woods, Gao Ming saw that the leaves of the trees had fallen off, and the whole yellow leaves covered the ground.

Landa suddenly yelled, Gao Ming held the bone knife, turned around and saw that Landa was fine, just hugging his feet, "What's wrong?

" I took it out, like a little hedgehog, the brown shell was full of thorns, and threw it into the distance angrily.

"Wait a minute!" Gao Ming picked up the thing. It looked so much like a chestnut, but it was slightly bigger than a chestnut. Gao Ming picked up the one thrown by Landa, and carefully smashed it open, revealing the white chestnut meat. He couldn't help opening his mouth, and said with a smile: "It's fucking luck!"

Pulling up Landa, Gao Ming squeezed the chestnut, and said with a smile: "You are such a lucky star, this thing is a good thing, and there is something to eat again!"

Landa Hearing the food, the shyness of being praised was gone, after all, he was going to throw it away just now. With bright eyes, he asked: "What is this? Is it delicious?"

"This is chestnut. It's delicious. I'll make chestnut roast for you when I go back." Gao Ming drools when he thinks about it. However, I searched all over the ground and couldn't find another chestnut. I looked up and saw the whole area, but I didn't see a chestnut tree. However, the appearance of this thing means that the chestnut tree should be here. This is probably brought by other animals accidentally. of.

Gao Ming's guess was correct, the chestnut he was holding was stabbed here by a rabbit.