Chapter 135 Xiao Ming Can't Eat a Fatty in One Bite Take Your Time!

Going back at night, Qi knew that she would start working tomorrow, so she began to boil water in the stove. Now that the weather is hot, Gao Ming made a big iron pot, and poured the water into it when it was boiled. The iron pot is full, and I will put it in a small iron pot and take it away tomorrow morning. For dinner, he ate barbecue meat and wild vegetable soup with black fruits. Gao Ming drank two bowls in a row, so he would never have a good meal from tomorrow.

The weather is hot and I am doing hard work in the fields. After a busy day, I just want to drink. It is estimated that I will lose a few catties of meat after such a busy day.

The next day before dawn, everyone got up early, Qi and Xiaohe cooked breakfast, and by the way made some barbecue for the few people who went out to work, and they could eat some meat at noon, like those who went out to work usually eat wild meat at noon The fruit pads the stomach, and they can only eat a good meal when they come back at night. They are used to three meals a day in the cave, but now they work in the cave with Zhengmao. They eat wild fruits at noon, and he wants to eat it with red eyes. Obviously not too good.

Gao Ming is carrying a bamboo basket, which contains two long bamboo tubes filled with tools such as Liangbaicai and shovel heads. He is relatively light for digging potatoes. Look at Bujia and Linzi carrying a bamboo basket on their backs. The bamboo baskets were full of rattan rope sickles, and one was still in their hands. Fortunately, they had a lot of wheat harvesters. There were more than 20 young men who were young and powerful, and they were all tied up with straps. It took almost a day to finish it, but It's a long way, so be careful.

The shed outside the cave came one after another with the people counted yesterday, Gao Ming Bujia counted the number of people, and when they all came, they set off separately with bamboo baskets on their backs. Gao Ming and Dashi went to the potato field with the older hunters chatting and laughing, while Bujialinzi also set off with the young man. In the cave, Sadoranda and his children took their children to cut yellow poles. Xiaobao and Xiaohe made furniture for each small hole outside the entrance of the cave in the morning and painted it in the afternoon. It was a busy day.

There are many women in Gao Ming's team, and the journey along the way looks more like a spring outing than work. This lively atmosphere even makes Gao Ming feel more relaxed. The weather is slightly cool and the temperature is a bit chilly. The women wear leaves hanging from rattan ropes as tops, and wrap their lower bodies Wearing a leather skirt, the leaves on his body vibrated with hearty laughter, very bright, even if Gao Ming didn't like women, he still respected these hardworking, brave and enthusiastic women.

When we got to the place, the sun only slightly exposed half of the head. The jungle was full of weeds and water. The two hunters opened the way in front and behind. Gao Ming pointed to the green vines under his feet, and said: "Here, this area is full of potatoes. Be careful not to break them when digging.

" Xiao Hua also came over today, and said cheerfully: "Xiao Ming, don't worry!"

"Sister Xiaohua works quickly and carefully, I don't worry." Gao Ming smiled and flattered a few times, the women started to work cheerfully, Gao Ming hurriedly followed the elderly men to work, it was really hard for him to squat Behind the woman, when you look up, you can see the woman's honey-colored thighs, and some can even see half of her buttocks. It's better to work with men.

The four hunters also worked together, but most of their attention was focused on their surroundings.

This potato field seems to be larger than last year, but there are many people, more than 20 women, more than 20 men, and a total of forty-four people. Gao Ming estimates that this is a day's work, but the potato It's still a matter of saving seeds for planting when I go back, and so is wheat. Go back and ask Xiaobao if there are two seasons at this time.