Chapter 146 Xiao Ming's Night Attack and the Arrival of Ah Gun!

"How many?" Gao Ming whispered.

Bujia frowned tightly, "Xiaohe took Qi's child and Ah Gun into the bedroom to stay, and he was not allowed to come out without my order." I'll leave it to you in the cave." With

red eyes and a firm expression, Xiao He nodded. Qi glanced at Linzi, Linzi nodded, Qi hugged the child, Xiaohe took Xiaoan from the hands of Ah Gun and went to the bedroom, Ah Gun stood there but kept looking at the entrance of the cave, Gao Ming knew that Ah Gun must be I was worried about Ah Gun, but now I don't have the energy to comfort Ah Gun, so Gao Ming took the oil lamp to help Ah Gun to the guest room.

The 1.5-meter bed Qi and Ah Gun Amu slept just right, adding the two cubs made him a little younger. Gao Ming went to Linzi's room to move the crib, brought a few leathers inside, and patted Xiaohe on the shoulder.

Suddenly, there was a noise at the foot of the mountain, and the wolves guarding the entrance of their cave rushed forward in unison. The window was opened, and the iron pillar of the anti-theft net was thick and thick. The wolves were crowded together with hideous faces, but they couldn't get in. Dashi Landa and the four of them guarded the windows on both sides of the entrance of the cave. When the wolves rushed up, the daggers held by the four of them pierced their heads one after another.

There was a bloody smell in the air, and Gao Ming knew that a wolf had been injured or died.

Seeing that the attack could not come in, the wolves retreated one after another. They were clever and cunning and knew the battle strategy, so they hid from the window to the big iron gate at once.

"Open the door!" Gao Ming fully drew his bow. Since he was upgraded, his eyesight has improved a lot, and he can see things at night, not to mention the pair of green eyes of the wolves.

Bujia made a gesture, Lin Zi and he opened the big iron gate on both sides at the same time, and when Gao Ming opened the gap in the iron gate, he shot a cluster of arrows out, and a wolf fell to the ground with a whimper, but More wolves rushed up.

Gao Ming is in charge of the wolf in the middle, and Bujialinzi is in charge of the two sides.

The wolves were even more excited when they saw the smell of blood, and they rushed upwards, the iron fence slapped, Gao Ming was confident in his skills, if the iron fence was so easy to break, why would he install it? ! However, except for the public cave, which is only equipped with iron fences, the rest of the caves are all iron gates. Although the iron gates are strong, they are not as easy to attack as they are at the foot of the mountain!

The wolves were unable to attack for a long time and lost so many brothers. One of them was particularly tall and gave an ah-oh.

Gao Ming gritted his teeth angrily, this piece of potato seedlings has grown green, these bastards!

A lot of cold wind poured in from the entrance of the cave. Although the rain stopped, the temperature was very low in the middle of the night. It was quiet outside the cave, Gao Ming took two steps towards the entrance of the cave with a bow and arrow, "Leaving?"

Bujia shook his head.

"Is this to lure them out?" These guys are still very smart. Gao Ming secretly prayed in his heart that the people in Zhengmao Cave at the foot of the mountain would not open the iron gate, as long as they could stay up until dawn to talk, it was always not conducive to their performance at night.

Soon Gao Ming's prayer was shattered, and the sound of a loudspeaker came from the foot of the mountain, blowing very fast.

The bottom is open, what about them? Stay here trapped by wolves? Gao Ming obviously didn't believe that the wolves would be so stupid to trap them all the time, just about to speak, he only listened to Lin Zi, and said, "Not good!" Bujia