Chapter 66 Xiao Ming Makes a Hole for Touching!

"Xiao Ming!" Bu Jia silently stared at Gao Ming's eyes, his eyes wanting to refuse and welcome. Gao Ming was itchy to be stared at, when did Bujia learn to look so seductive? ! Not so good! He leaned over and kissed, and whispered: "What's wrong?" It was so

dark that I didn't know where the kiss was! Gao Ming stretched out his fingers to trace the shape of Bujia's face, but Bujia grabbed his fingers with one hand.

"Shall we make a curtain too?!" Buga asked with green eyes.

Lin Zi's low cry and Qi's suppressed moan seemed to be magnified several times. Gao Ming's ears were burning red. After hearing Bu Jia's opinion, it spread from the ear to his face, and he pulled out the finger held by Bu Jia. Gao Ming nodded, "I have a solution!"

Maybe it's because of spring, the appearance and sound of animals springing can often be seen and heard on the mountain, but in the cave, Lin Zi seems to be unaware that Qi is still pregnant. Every day, she has to sweat profusely on Qi's body. He has reminded Qi, but Qi doesn't think there is a problem. No woman comes here like this, and the children she gives birth to are all healthy and strong. Gao Ming retreated as soon as he thought of Qi's height and strength. The women here are more powerful than modern men, so I really can't look at it from a modern perspective.

When Bujia heard it, the green light in his eyes was even worse. Gao Ming actually wanted it too. He has been in love with Bujia for three or four months, and it is really worrying that they haven't had a relationship yet. He leaned forward for a wet kiss, Gao Ming panted, and whispered: "If you go on like this, the whole cave will not be able to sleep!" Dashi and Xiaohe, Qi and Linzi are the closest to them, so it's no wonder they can fall asleep!

Early the next morning, Gao Ming yawned. Last night, he originally wanted to wait for Qi and Lin Zi to finish their work, but he fell asleep in a daze. It seems that he has almost formed a habit.

After washing his face and rinsing his mouth, he began to prepare breakfast. Everyone in the cave got up one after another, dressed and washed, Gao Ming made a pot of wild vegetable soup. He was very angry recently, and there were all men in the cave, so he should drink some light wild vegetable soup to relieve the fire.

"I can't sleep well at night, and I don't have the energy to work during the day!" Gao Ming opened his mouth, and seeing Qi and Linzi feel embarrassed, Gao Ming shook his hand and said, "I'm not letting you two hold back, it's just to hold a wedding and do this kind of thing." Right, can I still stop it?!" After a pause, he continued: "What I mean is that the sound insulation effect is not good only through a bamboo screen, or we can dig the mountain wall behind like a storage hole. Just put a bed as deep as you need, at least there is a wall between the small hole and the small hole to isolate the sound—" There is also the sound of the bed trembling, obviously it is a separate bed, Ke Qi and Lin Zi's bed Once it moved, his side seemed to move with the rhythm, which was really embarrassing.

"Brother Xiaoming, that's great!" Landa quickly expressed his attitude, sleeping in the same bed with his brother, and he had to worry about having something to do with Sado at night, so scared that Sado wouldn't let him touch him.

The people in the cave have no objections. Although the digging is hard, the people in the cave have enough strength and are not afraid of hard work. This way, at least the space in the cave can be bigger, and they can have some privacy from each other.

Doing what you say is the spirit of the primitive people. In their hearts, there is no such thing as suffering at all, as long as they can survive and eat enough.

If you want to dig a hole, you have to dig some on both sides, so that you can separate the thick earth wall, otherwise it will still have no effect. Qi and Xiaohe were in charge of transporting the soil to the outside of the cave, Linzi Dashi Gaoming's team was in charge of a hole near the firewood, and Bugaranda Sado was in charge of the hole near the stone table and iron bucket.

The digging was very fast. As early as when digging the storage hole, Gao Ming produced two picks and a shovel. Now a team is digging with one pick. Originally, the pointed hammer can also be used at this moment, and the shovel and dustpan can be used. Come to fill the bamboo basket with soil, Xiaohe and Qi transport it outside the cave together.

After working all morning, the two teams dug the same hole. After dinner, they can finish the work in the afternoon. After finishing the work, they have to brush the lime mud in the hole and then set up a fire to burn it, so that the roof of the small hole is dry. No plaster or anything like that, and the floor is smooth and tidy.

After working hard in the morning, I have to eat at noon and continue in the afternoon. Qi was on the sidelines to help, and Xiaohe was also busy. Gao Ming saw Qi's busy appearance, and said, "Qi, you should take a break, we'll do it, you still have a baby in your belly!"

Qi shook her hands and said bluntly, "I'm not tired. I used to do more than this when I had children." It's

just too rough! Although Qi is not tired, it is better to take a rest. Gao Ming winked at Lin Zi and said, "Brother Lin Zi, take Qi and Xiao He to the river to catch some fish."

Xiao He was very happy when he heard that there were fish to eat, da Da Shi ran up to him and wanted to go together, and added by the way: "Brother Lin Zi, I'm very good at catching fish!" Dashi next to him hesitated for a second when he heard it, and said, "I'm going too!"

"Go, go! "If there are too many fish catchers, Qi will have no work to do, so it's good to take a walk to breathe fresh air. Gao Ming thought so, and was afraid that Qizhen would go down to catch fish, so he added: "The weather is hot now, don't make your fish too big, just four or five."

When they went to catch fish, the cave was quite empty, Gao Ming Instructing Bujia to cut the meat into slices and wash the vegetables, he went to look for rhubarb with the prepared bone black fruit soup! Rhubarb is that pup, a thin and thin dog with a yellow body. In order to look forward to growing up healthily, it was specially named Rhubarb. It has been three days, Dahuang's eyes still cannot be opened, and his legs and feet are weak. If he didn't move occasionally, Gao Ming really thought he would not be able to survive.

Landa moved the bamboo basket filled with rhubarb to a place where there is sunlight at the entrance of the cave. The sun in spring is warm and not dazzling. Landa especially likes to sit with Sado at the entrance of the cave to bask in the sun at noon. Sometimes he doesn't even sleep. You can sit quietly for half an hour.

Rhubarb can be fed and drank with a small spoon. Landa is holding the rhubarb and sitting on the small stool at the entrance of the cave. Gao Ming squats down to scoop up the spoon and feed it to the mouth of the rhubarb. You can drink half a cup of red shell soup, Gao Ming put the rest aside, and said to Landa, "I'll feed you some later, and I'll cook.

" After meeting each other, Gao Ming saw that Sado was staring at Landa, and couldn't help but sigh in his heart that Landa really ate Sado to death! Xiaohe's laughter can be heard from a distance, the child is becoming more and more lively, a good thing. Lin Zi hugged Qi, Dashi and Xiaohe followed behind and chatted, holding the slaughtered fish in their hands.

"Just right." Bujia should have cut the vegetables, and just waited for the meat to be fried and the fish to be grilled. Since spring came, a stove was extinguished in the cave, and it didn't burn all night. The kindling was buried, and the temperature was slightly cold, but it was just right to cover it with thick leather. Seeing Xiaohe running over, Gao Ming smiled and said, "How many did you catch today?"

Xiaohe shook the fish in his hand, splashed water on his face, dimpled and said, "I caught them all!"

"Good guy!" Gao Ming boasted: "This fish is really big!" The fish are very big, there are five in total, just enough to eat.

Qi sat at the entrance of the cave basking in the sun, and there was no work in the cave, and Lin Zi stayed with Qi to bask in the sun and play with rhubarb. Xiao He followed Gao Ming to cook with the fish, and Da Shi also followed him.

Dongli Bujia had already cut the meat and vegetables, Gao Ming looked at it, and said with a smile: "The knife is really good!" The thickness is even. "You go to rest, here I come with Xiaohe."

Dashi had nothing to do in the cave, so he took the pickaxe to dig the hole, and Bujia also went to dig the hole when he saw it.

Xiaohe touched the fish with chilli salt water, chopped garlic sprouts and gave the fish a full-body massage. Gao Ming dug out a spoonful of lard, melted the iron pan, put the garlic sprouts to burst out the fragrance, put the bacon in the pan and stir-fried it, and then poured the wild vegetables. The leaves of this wild vegetable are large and tender, and the fried ones taste crispy Crispy, with a hint of bitterness, but the more you chew, the more fragrant it becomes. Stir-fried with bacon without salt, it tastes very natural, but the slight bitterness tastes very sweet.

Stir-fried big leafy vegetables with bacon in a large iron pan. When the aroma came out, the few people who had just basked in the sun at the entrance of the cave knew it was time to eat. Landa walked into the cave with the small bamboo frame in his arms, and Sado drank the rest with the rhubarb in his hand. Qi and Linzi went into the cave one after the other.

Gao Ming picked up the pot, put it aside, and said: "There is water in the pot, wash your hands to eat, and Bugashi is cooking after eating!"

Landa put the bamboo basket on the edge of the corner, washed his hands and took the initiative to cook, Gao Ming put an iron net on the stove and started grilling the fish. The whole cave was cultivated to be able to eat spicy food. If it is lightly spicy, the taste will come out after a while. The fish here is very firm and tender.

After eating, soup was burning on the stove, Xiaohe washed the dishes and cleaned up the iron pot, and everyone sat scattered in the cave, chatting, waited for the soup to be ready, drank the soup, and then started to work.

Until the evening, the third hole has just been dug, and the digging and plastering will be carried out tomorrow. There is not enough lime in the cave, and I will go to the mountain tomorrow morning to get some more.

After a day's work, after washing at night, everyone fell asleep with their pillows wet. The next day everyone got up early, Gao Ming made a simple vegetable soup, and when they shared it, Lin Zidashi went to the mountain to dig lime, and the rest dug in the cave.

It was another busy day, and it was already afternoon when the fourth hole was dug. Three holes had been painted with lime mud, and the smell in the hole was too strong. A fire was built in the cave, and although it would turn yellow, it was good to be firm and tasteless.

The hole was not really finished until eight or nine in the evening. The hole was so dirty and messy that Gao Ming felt uncomfortable and tired like a dog. Eating barbecue at night is simple and rude, and going to bed early is the last word. The bed is not going to be put in the hole tonight, it will be aired for a day, and tomorrow night will be about the same. Their big bed will also be made into a small one tomorrow, and there will be a bamboo screen. Thinking about it this way, there are so many things to do!

After eating the simple and rough roasted wild pork, Gao Ming collapsed on the bed tired after washing, and fell asleep after a while. Bu Jia put his arms around Gao Ming, kissed Gao Ming's distorted face, and couldn't help feeling a kind of emotion in his heart, as if the days when he didn't meet Gao Ming were blurred, every day seemed the same, and every day after meeting Gao Ming was clearly remembered Chu, feel at ease...

The next day, Gao Ming had a late sleep, and when he stretched out, the cave was tidy and there was no one there. The iron fence was closed, and steam was rising from the iron pot on the stove. Open the lid of the pot and take a look, the bone vegetable soup, you can tell it is made by Xiaohe at a glance, the taste is very fragrant! I didn't eat much before going to bed last night. There was water in the iron basin. After washing up, I took a cup of soup and put the pot on the ground. Gao Ming took the bamboo tube and opened the iron fence door, and the laughter of Landa Xiaohe could be heard outside the cave. The two were probably about the same age and could play together on weekdays.

Outside the cave, Dashi Sado of Bujialinzi was splitting bamboo strips. Landa Xiaoheqi sat on a stool to make a bamboo screen, and there was already a finished screen beside him. When they saw Gao Ming woke up, they greeted Gao Ming one after another. Can't hang it up, this screen has already been made, which shows how late he got up!

Landa smiled slyly, and said, "Brother Xiaoming, did my brother catch you to do something bad last night?

" Your brother didn't sleep, so he sneaked into your bed and beat you! It's not bad, last night it was light, but tonight it's going to be serious!"

Landa smiled and begged for mercy: "I was wrong! Brother Xiaoming!"

Gao Ming Looking to the side, Rhubarb was also carried out to bask in the sun. He glanced at

Landa and asked, "Have you eaten the rhubarb?" One side is good, Brother Lin has two sides, now only one side is needed after digging a hole, as long as this side is done well, you can make a small bed, and you can have sex with Sado at night...

"Landa, why are you smiling so maliciously?" !" Gao Ming rubbed his chin.

Landa pretended not to understand, Gao Ming wanted to explain and listened to Landa hastily said: "Brother, Brother Xiao Ming woke up, can I move out of the big bed and make a small bed now!?"

"Go!" A piece of bamboo makes my heart feel hot, so I quickly make a small bed so that he can rub against Xiao Ming.

As soon as Landa heard the order, he put down his work and said to Sado: "Sado, Sado, move the bed! Brother, please help!"

Bujia patted the ashes in his palm, his eyes lit up for a while, and he took a look. Gao Ming walked into the cave, followed closely by Sado.