Chapter 24 Xiao Ming's Potato Stewed Bacon is Good!

Landa swung his arms to chop wood, and Gao Ming sat under the tree to hammer nails and saws with the leftover scrap iron. Gao Ming took a look, the little guy did a good job, he had cut down two small trees, cut them down one by one, and arranged them neatly.

"Brother Xiao Ming, isn't that right?" Landa wiped off his sweat casually, the canine teeth gleaming in the sun.

Buga Cliff is a good brother, and if there is one last bite left, Landa will never be hungry. But Bujia is reticent and silent, and the close relationship between the two brothers has never been expressed in words. Gao Ming could tell that Landa had a childlike personality, and sometimes a compliment was more important than a bite of meat. Gao Ming has never been stingy in this regard, and besides, Landa is already very good. He is brave in work and hunting, and he is learning from Bujia in everything.

"Good job! Fast and good!" Gao Ming patted the floating ash on the leather skirt, took out the saw from the alchemy, "Go and drink some water and rest, I'll do the rest."

"I'm not tired! Landa gritted her teeth and said with a smile, "I'll help."

"Then take care, I'll do it first, and I'll replace you when I get tired." Gao Ming picked up a piece of wood, stood it up, stepped on the section with one foot, and died. Hold it tight, and start sawing with the saw.

Landa stared at it intently, and Gao Ming responded, "This is called a saw, which is specially used for sawing wood. It is labor-saving and convenient. You can try it later." The

small tree is no bigger than the mouth of a small bowl. Saw it with a saw and divide it into two pieces, about 1.5 meters in length. A total of two trees were cut down, and a total of four long planks were counted. Gao Ming calculated in his mind, the tripod was enough, but one layer of planks was not enough, "I'm looking for a small tree to cut down."

Landa, who was squatting on the side waiting for work, went to find the small tree with a hatchet .

The newly cut small tree is cut into four sections, and the length of each section is only about fifty centimeters. Gao Ming wiped off his sweat. After sawing two trees, his arms were sore. Landa had already cut off two sections and put them aside, Gao Ming had no choice but to pick them up and continue sawing, this time doing it layer by layer. Originally, I had a good idea to make a three-tiered one, but now it takes a lot of effort to actually do it. The key is a waste of time, and they don't have long to use.

In order to improve efficiency, Gao Ming redesigned the wooden shelves. The two sides are made into a triangle, which is very stable. The two sides are supported by wooden sticks, and the nails are firmly nailed. There is a layer 50 cm below the bottom, on which things can be dried. The two triangles are connected by wooden sticks, and meat can be hung on it. They have few guys. Although the saw is sharp, it takes half a day to saw it by hand. It can't be fined at all, let alone polished and smooth. When the two were busy, Bujia came over with a baa-baa, who had a stomach injury and looked dirty and listless. Bujia was not injured, Gao Ming was relieved, seeing that Baa Baa was alive, he knew that Bujia was planning to raise it, and it seemed that the first snow was coming soon. Bujia tied Baabaa to a big tree and helped Gao Ming to saw the wood. He was very strong and did not have much effort to get it done. Watching the sun reach noon, Landa led Baabaa and placed it in a rattan frame on his back. Four 50-centimeter wooden boards were heavy, and Gao Ming was not much better. He carried two 1.5-meter-high wooden boards, Bujia carried four small ones, and two long ones. The three carried baa-baa, Hang Chi Hang Chi back into the cave. When he got to the entrance of the cave, Gao Ming threw the wooden plank . His shoulder hurt, "I just threw it at the entrance of the cave and let it dry. I have nothing to do in the afternoon. Let the smell go away." Da Ye was tired and panicked, and followed Gao Ming to the small river with a piece of cloth in his hand to wash. Bu Jia tied Baa Baa to a tree outside the cave, and followed him. After washing my face with cold water, I feel refreshed. Gao Ming fetched a pot of water, and one pot of water was enough for them to cook. They basically ate meat every day, and they washed the dishes with hot water first, and then took them to the river to wash them again, and fetched a pot of water along the way. The three of them washed up and returned to the cave entrance wet. Baa baa wailed, and when the three came back, they closed their mouths, glanced at the three, and lowered their heads to gnaw on the grass. Gao Ming was so tired that he didn't have time to bleat, he opened the iron gate and went in, only closed the iron fence, the light in the cave was very good. Gao Ming started to light a fire to cook, and Landa was not idle. Their first big leather had been used for drying and wrapping things. Da Da took the skins and spread them outside the hole, and Landa poured all the peppers from a rattan frame on top, spreading them evenly. The sun in this season is only strong during the two or three hours at noon, and the temperature drops rapidly after two o'clock.