Chapter 35 The cheat has been upgraded in days like Xiao Ming's!

The snow was getting heavier and heavier, and Landa ran over with the rattan frame on her back. Facing the wind and snow, she came to the two of them with snowflakes on their eyelashes and face. He took off the rattan frame from the back, there was a layer of snow floating on the bloodweed, and an iron dustpan, took out the bloodgrass, and said: "The rattan frame is used to hold meat!"

"Smart!" Gao Ming boasted.

The three of them worked together in a division of labor, Bujia peeled the skin, Landa sprinkled the bloody grass, and Gao Ming was responsible for cutting the meat and deboning it, putting the meat into the rattan frame, and the bones could be boiled for soup during this time. As for the claws and head internal organs, Gao Ming shoveled them and buried them under the tree roots.

After the treatment was completed, the sky was already groggy, not to mention that the wind and snow tended to intensify. Gao Ming carried a cane frame of meat and bones on his back. The skin was too dangerous just now, and it was punctured quite a bit. Although Bujia was skilled, the leather was divided into two pieces, one big and one small, and the remaining broken leather was very useful for fisting. No, cover the meat, and sprinkle a lot of blood-covering grass on it, they can wash it after they go back, and don't attract other prey.

With two metal buckets, Landa and he were busy catching fish, and Buga was fetching water from the river. The fish frozen in the river jumped up when they saw the opening of the hole. Landa and Gao Ming made sure to catch them, and they could even pick up the fish directly on the ice, but be careful, it would be bad if they fell into the hole in this season.

When they went back, Gao Ming carried the rattan frame and Landa carried the fish bucket, and they caught a dozen or so fish, and if there were too many, they would die quickly. Bujia carried the water in the big iron bucket, and the three of them walked back. After a whole afternoon of tossing and tossing, I didn't feel cold when I was working, but when I entered the cave, my hands and feet felt cold. The fire in the stove was low and still not extinguished, so Landa probably went back to get the bloodweed and added some firewood, which is really smart.

After closing the door, Gao Ming added firewood to the stove. Bujia was not idle either, taking a broom to sweep the snow gushing from the entrance of the cave, while Landa was tidying up the leather, cleverly packing up the meat and bones, the only advantage of snow was that the meat would not be afraid of spoilage, and buried in the snow outside the entrance of the cave. Take it out early the next morning, and it will freeze harder than a popsicle, or the vent hanging at the hole at night can be stored for several days.

"Brother Ming, there's nothing to soak the leather in!" Landa scratched his head and held the leather in one hand. The minced meat left in it has been cleaned up, and now it only needs to be soaked in water for three to five days. Although this piebald skin is one big and one small, it can be covered with the skin of a little tiger from last time.

Gao Ming stared at the fish bucket in a daze. If the bucket couldn't move, he could only move the fish bucket.

"Let's not eat fresh fish. I'll slaughter them all in a while and wash them. You use a fish bucket to soak the skins, so you don't need to fill them with water." Gao Ming rolled up his sleeves and started to work. Big fish caught one by one and knocked him unconscious. , Throw it into an iron pot, and slaughter together later. Recently, fish and piebald meat are the main ingredients in the recipe.

After soaking the skin, Landa and Gao Ming began to slaughter the fish. An iron pot of fish fell on the snow under the tree roots outside the cave entrance. He was in charge of slaughtering and shaving the fish belly, and Landa was in charge of scraping the fish scales. After Bujia swept the snow and tidied up the shed, he knelt down to share his hands. Gao Ming rushed in and said, "Take the iron pot in to boil the snow water, and wash the dozen or so fish with snow water first." He and Landa held hands together. The fishy smell, it's almost over, Buga can't afford to get dirty.

Bujia carried the iron pot on one side, and he swept away all the snow, and the tree roots were piled up with snow, so he had to carry the pot to the side, and made a full pot into the hole. Gao Ming stretched his waist, his back ached from the nest, and Landa's hands were red with cold, Gao Ming felt uncomfortable for the child, and said, "I'll do the rest, you go in and wash your hands to keep warm." Remembering that he was sixteen years old He went to work outside and worked as a handyman at the lowest level. He washed and cut vegetables and served them. There was no heating in the kitchen at the back of the winter. His fingers were red and swollen from the cold. He was wearing a thin quilted jacket, which was torn and dirty. Damn, after seeing all the cold eyes of others, only when I recognize the master, the master will make a sweater for him, and if I buy thermal underwear for the master in winter, she will give him a set, and my heart warms up.

He has suffered a lot, and now he regards Landa as his younger brother, and he doesn't want the child to live the same way as he did before. How could he know that the cold was nothing, Landa smiled happily with his canine teeth, shook his head and said, "I don't want to go into the cave, I want to help with the work."

Gao Ming saw the straightforwardness and joy in Landa's eyes, and smiled. In the previous world, people would look down upon doing the lowest and most tiring work, but in this world, those who are lazy and do not work will be ridiculed. "Come on! Let's see who finishes first. If you are faster than me, we can eat whatever you want to eat at night!" Gao Ming teased Landa.

Landa's hands are even more dexterous. Bujia took a pot of hot water and put it on the ground, picked up the fish and began to wash it, and then threw it to the clean snow on the other side. The three of them worked in a good atmosphere.

The pot of hot water was not enough, and Landa had already scraped off the fish scales. Gao Ming and Bujia coaxed Landa to boil the snow water. Landa looked at Gao Ming and Bujia, Gao Ming splashed Landa with water, and said with a smile: "What are you looking at?"

Landa didn't say a word, and ran back with the iron pot in his hands, thinking that his brother and Xiao Ming were working together, and he seemed to be in the way when he stayed there.

Bujia took the dustpan to clean up the fish scales just scraped off, while Gao Ming threw the fish belly with a strong smell down the mountain. After the battlefield was cleared up, Landa came out with the iron pot, put down the hot water pot in his hand, turned around and ran back.

Gao Ming and Bujia washed it for the second time, and it was enough to wash it for a while. Anyway, they were going to be buried in the snow to freeze, and they had to wash it again when they ate it. It was already dark, and Gao Ming was completely in the dark. After washing, he began to wash Bujia's hand. Bujia held Gao Ming's hand in the water, and the two looked at each other. He came out with a torch, and said with

a smile: "I think it's dark, but now it's light!" Gao Ming touched Bujia's hand, and he didn't know where to put his old face! Let go of Bujia calmly, and boasted with a smile: "Landa is careful." In the

dark night, the temperature on Bujia's face was a little cold. Landa lit the light, and the two washed the fish, poured water, and brought a pot of fish into the cave, and placed it at the entrance of the cave. After closing the iron gate, Gao Ming looked at the messy hole, and his tidying up habit came out again.

The small wooden table to be beaten has already sawed the wood chips, and they are placed in a mess. The ashes are piled up in small piles by the side of the stove, and the stone bowls are scattered on the stone table next to the wall. It looks very annoying to Gao Ming, but he is watching Seeing the two brothers looking at him worriedly, Landa even asked, "Brother Xiaoming, are you feeling uncomfortable?" Gao Ming's irritability disappeared in an instant, and it was enough to clean up the mess in the cave. The first priority was to feed the stomachs of the three. .

Gao Ming stroked Landa's head, "What are you talking about eating today?"

As soon as he mentioned eating Landa, his attention shifted instantly, he squinted his eyes and bent into a crescent shape, licked his lower lip, and said after thinking for a long time: "I want to eat shabu shabu Pot!"

"Good guy!" Gao Ming joked, "You were the one who thought it was spicy last time, and it's only been a few days since you thought about it? The same pepper or less?"

"Same!" Landa licked her lips and said with a smile, "I'm outside today, so I'm sure it'll be warm if I eat shabu-shabu." That's right

. They have fish, fresh leopard meat, bacon, potatoes, wild vegetables, and dried mushrooms. They can't get away with a shabu-shabu meal, and they don't stop in the afternoon. Eating something good is a reward for them. It was decided that the iron pot should be used, and Gao Ming asked Landa to take dry grass and spread it by the wall near the entrance of the cave, and a dozen fish were arranged neatly in rows. The leopard meat in the rattan frame was also washed and hung on the wall with cold wind blowing. Gao Ming saw that it had only been an hour or two, but it was already frozen, which showed that the temperature was not low.

I cut a piece of leopard meat and a fish, and washed them all. Gao Ming boiled hot water and rinsed them again. As for the fat leopards, I put them together separately when picking them. Now I put them in a stone bowl and wash them again later. refining. As for the thigh bone, Gao Ming smashed it with the back of a knife, cooked it in an iron pot in advance, and could have a bone soup shabu-shabu tonight.

Landa helped wash the vegetables and peel the potatoes, and boiled the bone soup in the Gaoming pot, thinking that only relying on such an iron pot is not enough, and it is true that it is easy to break, thinking that I will make a deep pot to cook soup tonight The shabu-shabu boils water, and the iron wok is responsible for cooking and stewing. I started tidying up in my free time, wiped the stone table, put the stone bowl, salt jar and kettle in order, rearranged the bacon on the wooden shelf, and shoveled out the ashes.

Seeing Gao Ming busy after washing the dishes, Landa imitated Gao Ming and cut the potatoes into slices on the chopping board. After Gao Ming poured out the ashes, he came in to take a look. He found that it was fine, and it was sliced ​​evenly and thinly. Bujia is making a small wooden table on the side. The small wooden table is square and small. It has been made since the beginning of cooking, and it is ready now. Gao Ming pressed it, it's really strong! There was a pile of waste wood chips piled up next to it, which originally meant to make four small stools. Gao Ming saw it and had a flash of inspiration, and said, "Bujia, let's make a small wooden box? From now on, the meat and fish can be put in the wooden box. It's freezing outside the cave." He always felt that throwing meat and fish into snowdrifts and freezing them for a few days, not to mention that the snow was not clean, would be troublesome if the snow got too big and had to be dug up. It's different when it's packed in a box, like a refrigerator, clean and easy to find.

Gao Ming even made gestures, they have nails, and they will put two small hinges on them later to make a wooden lid directly, so it is convenient to carry things.

The soup on the stove was gurgling and smelling like meat, Gao Ming swiped it twice with a wooden spoon, Landa sat by the stove to add firewood, Gao Ming saw that it was all right, and put the pot on the ground. "Give me the Landa kettle!" It seemed that I was really going to make a pot. Pour the hot bone soup into the kettle, just enough to fill the pot, and you can add soup while eating the shabu-shabu later.

Gao Ming put the bone on the stone table, and Landa said in surprise, "Aren't you going to throw this away?"

"I've boiled this bone for a short time, and it can still be boiled if it's smashed tomorrow. You can grow taller if you drink this now. " ." Gao Ming said. He casually threw a piece of fat meat into the iron pot, put it on the stove and began to refine the oil, "Keep down the fire." Landa pulled out a firewood stick, and the fire was obviously much smaller.

The spoon stirred the fat back and forth, and there was a sizzling sound, and a strange smell began to waft in the air. Gao Ming had never eaten leopard meat before, so he could not help but ask, "Have you eaten piebald before?"

"I've eaten it!" Landa nodded, and said casually, "Brother Xiao Ming, haven't you ever eaten it?"

Gao Ming shook his head, protecting animals, where can he, a commoner, eat it? Landa frowned suspiciously, and said, "Isn't Brother Xiaoming's cave man very good?"

Bujia, who was making wooden boxes, heard it and frowned and said, "Landa, come and help me." When

Landa heard that he was very good, Brother wanted to ask him to help, so he was so happy that he ran over with his teeth bared. Gao Ming concentrated on refining oil, thinking that the two brothers are equally careful! There is a bowl of chili on the wooden table that has just been laid, and Gao Ming put it down for more than half, and the aroma of chili burst out on a low heat, adding bone soup. Gao Ming added two logs of firewood, and the fire was strong, and the big fire started to boil first.

The original cut bacon slices, meat slices and fish slices are placed in a bowl, and vegetables are placed in a bowl. The small wooden table was placed next to the stove out of the way, and there was still half a pot of bone soup left in the kettle, so Gao Ming put it away.

Soon the soup was gurgling and rolling, and a layer of red pepper was floating. Landa smelled the aroma and looked this way, but thought it was his brother who wanted to help, so he held back. Gao Ming looked at Landa's appearance of wanting to eat but also holding back, it was really funny, he said to Bujia: "Wash your hands and eat, and I'm making dinner."

Landa glanced at Bujia, Bujia clapped his hands and stood up, and Landa ran to the pot with a yo-ho.

The meat dish was half cooked, Gao Ming stirred it with a big spoon, the aroma wafted all over the hole, this time it seemed to be even more fragrant than the last time.

Gao Ming put down the spoon and picked up a piece of fish fillet with chopsticks. The fish was so cooked, it was still salty and spicy when stuffed into his mouth, but it had a more meaty smell. "It's really delicious!" The two began to fight with their chopsticks in their hands.

Gao Ming put chopsticks meat in a bowl for Bujia, and said with a smile, "This time it's even more delicious than last time."

Landa had already eaten it in his mouth, and it was so spicy that it was delicious. It smells so good.

But after a while, the half pot of vegetables and meat that was just placed was gone. Gao Ming refilled the soup, placed the vegetables and continued to cook, the three of them had expressions of dissatisfaction and not eating enough. Landa was even more diligent in adding firewood.

"Enough! We can eat!" Gao Ming shouted. Otherwise, according to Landa's posture of adding firewood, this is a rhythm that will be boiled!

Landa held the bowl and sucked his mouth, Gao Ming looked funny, and then saw that Bujia's mouth was a little red, and his forehead was covered with sweat, and he didn't look hot at all. He bumped Bujia's arm and asked in a low voice: " Is it spicy?"

Buga shook his head, "Not spicy, are you spicy?"

"I think it's okay, but you don't respond to it, and Landa has all kinds of emotions on his face. You are so cold and tired, you can carry it by yourself , don't say anything." Gao Ming discovered it from the very beginning, saying that children who can cry have sweets to eat, but in Gao Ming's view, when there is no fight or fight, people want to think more about each other. Buga is just that.

Bujia had a slightly strange expression on his face. After thinking for a long time, Gao Ming joined the battle, and then Bujia said beside Gao Ming: "I will do it if I say it or not." After a long time, it goes without saying.

Gao Ming stopped holding the chopsticks with the vegetables, then stuffed them into his mouth, kept his arms around Buga, and said with a smile: "When you get tired, tell me, there are me and Landa!"

Landa nodded while holding the bowl, and said in agreement: "Brother, I don't want you to be so tired alone. I can hunt and work when I grow up."

"I know you have grown up." Buga touched Landa's head and smiled. Said: "Let's eat!"

Landa buried his head in eating hard, and the corners of Buga's lips raised, and he quietly took Gao Ming's hand. When he washed the fish in the evening, he knew that this feeling was good, different from the good reward in the morning, as if he And Xiao Ming's heart is closer.

The roughness in the palm of his hand reassured Gao Ming, and the corners of his lips rose slightly. For a while, the cave was very quiet except for the sound of eating, but the temperature seemed to have risen several degrees.

After dinner, Gao Ming wanted to use ashes to wash the pots and dishes. Landa was stunned to do so. Gao Ming explained the essentials, and Landa obediently sat on the small stone bench to wash the dishes. Gao Ming made the hinges on the side, this thing is easy to use, and it comes with matching nails by the way. Handed the things to Bujia, the wooden boards were all laid out, only the installation was left, Gao Ming saw that Bujia could do it alone, so he slipped into the alchemy, there were still six pieces of ore, and there were only six pieces left in the iron tablet. I can make a small iron bowl of iron. Gao Ming decided to smelt all the iron, maybe I can upgrade to a level. Recently, I always feel energetic, and I feel that this time I can upgrade after all the smelting.

Consciousness slowly entered the state, knowing that he was safe at the moment, Gao Ming concentrated all his mental power on the alchemy.

Landa washed the pots and bowls and put them away. Seeing that his brother was still working, he yawned and rubbed his eyes, "Brother, I'll help you."

"Go to sleep, the wooden box will be ready soon." Bujia Xiaoli knocked With the hammer head, drive the nail into place.

Landa was so sleepy, she nodded and walked to the bed.

The wooden box is in the shape of a cuboid, the upper and lower floors are slightly longer, and the wooden boards at both ends are square, so that things can be placed neatly without being overwhelmed. The last nail was driven in, and Buga picked up the box gently and went to the door. The meat was placed on the bottom layer, and the fish were placed one by one. The iron door opened a crack, the cold wind poured in, and the snow poured in under the feet. Bujia buried the wooden box beside the hole, closed the iron door with a broom and began to sweep the snow.

Sweeping the entrance of the cave and the shed clean, Baa Baa has fallen asleep lying on the dry grass, red eyes nestled next to Baa Baa, when he heard the movement, he took a quick look and saw that it was Bujia with his eyes closed. fell asleep again.

Bujia went back to the cave with the broom, covered in residual snow and cold. After closing the iron door, Gao Ming still sat motionless on the stone bench. A stone basin was placed on the stove. Landa had already washed it, and the water temperature was a bit hot. Outside, refilling again.

There were still a lot of planks and sticks left, Bujia remembered that Gao Ming had said that he wanted to make a wooden stool, and started to make it slowly according to Gao Ming's gestures...

Gao Ming finished all the six ores in less than two hours. Moreover, his head didn't hurt at all, and he seemed to be very energetic. He took a deep pot as if playing, Gao Ming had an idea, thinking of the appearance of the big knife seen in martial arts, the iron in the iron tablet began to change a little bit, Gao Ming Surprisingly, it has been upgraded.

Not only weapons and knives can be used, but also with the strengthening and purification of mental power, the iron is more pure and the blade is sharper. This is the first knife given to Bujia, and also the first weapon he can fight. Gao Ming not only pursues the sharpness and rigidity of the knife, but also wants to make it more aggressive and beautiful in appearance. Which boy can not have a martial arts dream since he was a child? In this world now, killing people is not illegal, and killing animals is even more justified. Of course, their knives are only for self-protection, even so, there is a kind of pride.

For this knife, Gao Ming used his mental power to a high degree of proficiency, thick when it should be thick, thin when it should be thin, and can skillfully use both thick and fine.

Bu added more firewood, and his subordinates were already in the second small stool. He glanced at Gao Ming worriedly. At this time, Gao Ming's forehead was covered with dense sweat. Bujia was even more worried about Gao Ming's safety, but he couldn't do anything, so he had to turn his attention to the stool.

Bujia knocked on the nails, but his eyes were always paying attention to Gao Ming's movements. When Gao Ming opened his eyes, Bujia quickly put down the work in his hands and said nervously: "Xiao Ming!" Sweat on forehead.

Gao Ming was ecstatic, he laughed a few times, put his arms around Bujia's neck, leaned forward to kiss him, and said, "I fucking did it!"

"Xiao Ming, are you okay?" Bu Jia hugged Gao Ming tightly and asked nervously.

Only then did Gao Ming notice the worry in Bujia's eyes, he was so happy just now that he didn't notice it for a while. He has been in the alchemy for so long, Landa has fallen asleep, and Buga has been by his side, he can't help touching Buga's face, and whispered: "I'm fine, nothing at all, I gave you a slap Knife, take it out and have a look, if you don't like it, you can change it!" The

blade's edge was shining with black cold light, and the two sides of the blade were embossed with patterns. For whom? There is a snake hovering on the handle of the knife, and it just looks like a snake's head when it reaches the head of the knife, so that it won't be too slippery to hold, and the whole knife seems to have a dark force.

Bujia held the knife in one hand, his fingers lightly slid across the blade, and a drop of blood slid across the blade. Gao Ming seemed to hear a slight hum, and couldn't help but think of a good sword in martial arts.

"Xiao Ming." Bujia held the knife and stared at Gao Ming solemnly. Gao Ming was infected by Bujia's atmosphere, and his face that was joking just now also became serious. Just listen to Buga said: "Until death is for you."