Chapter 165 Xiaoming Tata is about to give birth!

"...The prohibition of young women from giving birth in the law is for the good of the tribe, and for the good of you." Zhengmao held up the dead baby to the surrounding crowd, and said coldly: "In the future, all half-parents or half-parents Brothers and sisters cannot be together, monogamous marriages are encouraged in the tribe, and those who are married can live in a small cave, or live in a big cave..."

The appearance of deformed babies undoubtedly gave the ignorant people in the tribe a hard time. Class, at night, the blue and purple of the double-faced baby directly shines on the hearts of the people. Gao Ming sees the dignified expressions on the faces of the tribesmen, and knows that no one will commit the crime again without torture and cruel methods. No one wants to let their children come out. Like a monster.

Yuan Zhen was cremated that night, and there was no spare space in the cave due to the hot weather, so she would not be at ease if it was placed outside the cave. After removing the wooden frame, the man Yuan Zhen lit the fire himself. Yuan Amu and Yuan Meng stood by the fire and cried sadly. When the residual temperature dissipated, Gao Ming stuffed the small clay pot into Yuan Meng's hands, Yuan Meng understood, and grabbed a few handfuls of ashes in the warm ashes as a memory.

It was already ten o'clock after packing up. Gao Ming Bujia and others passed by the small cave where Tata lived when they went back to the mountain. As soon as Gao Ming turned his head, he saw Tata standing in the crack of the door watching them.

"Xiaobao pay more attention to Tata tomorrow." Gao Ming felt that there was something wrong with Tata's expression.

Wen Xiaobao nodded and was speechless for a moment. When Ah Da who was following them heard it, his face suddenly became serious. He was afraid that the child in Tata's stomach would become the same monster as today...

When the two teams separated on the mountainside, Ah Da hesitated all the way to the end. He didn't ask, because he was sorry for Tata and the tribe. He knew that even if he didn't say Xiaobao was smart, he would take good care of Tata.

There was a fragrance in the cave. Qi came back after delivering Yuanzhen in the afternoon. Xiaohe also came back to help cook and take care of the children. When Linzi entered the cave and saw the two sons, he was a little happy. Although the younger son was weaker But normal is fine, I can't help but think of Yuan Zhen and her child, and my heart softens, and I hug Xiao Le in my arms like a baby.

The meal was dull, and I fell asleep after eating and washing. Early the next morning, after dinner, when it was time to go to work, to go to work, to go hunting, Wen Xiaobao took Xiaohe down the mountain for a free clinic, and closed the cave. Gao Ming wants to teach the children.

I'm afraid that the children haven't digested what happened yesterday. Gao Ming intends to focus on the disadvantages of giving birth to close relatives and having children at a young age. There are men and women in the school, and love will be known within a few years. At this time, hurry up and publicize it. to prevent tragedies from happening.

The children listened very carefully this morning, and Gao Ming did not deliberately exaggerate. In fact, some close relatives are lucky enough to have children and the children will be fine, but most of them will have more or less minor problems.

According to the law of the tribe, Xiaohe has already grown up. He goes out hunting with experienced hunters every two days. Today is just a day off, so he goes down the mountain with Qi to take care of the children. The women in the square were basking in the sun and doing their work, weaving cloth, weaving things, and some women followed the patrolling hunters to go up the mountain to dig wild vegetables. Sitting on a big rock, Xiao He is holding pieces of leather in his hands and thinking about objects. Xiao An has a character like a little tiger. He can walk and run without being hugged. He rushed to Xiao He's legs and watched the needle in Xiao He's hand flipping. He said curiously: "Brother Xiaohe, what are you doing?"