Chapter 134 Xiao Ming is booming in June!

The woods that covered the sky were very shady, dripping liquid was dripping in the iron barrel, Wen Xiaobao found another tree and cut open the barrel and put the barrel in the bottom, then took out the machete and wandered around.

"What are you doing?" Zhengmao frowned.

Wen Xiaobao turned to look at Zhengmao, thought for a while and said, "I'll look around, do you want to come together?" The two buckets will not be full for a while.

Zhengmao nodded quickly, followed up with a heartbeat, and said: "Go up? You pull, or I will pull you, it's very slippery here." Knowing that Xiaobao doesn't like others to underestimate him, Zhengmao quickly changed his words.

Wen Xiaobao shook his head, looked around, and said: "It's quite big here, I can't go up, I'll go see what can be used." After speaking, he turned around and left with a machete on his back.

When Zhengmao saw him, he quickly followed.

The slope was very large, and the jungle was densely overgrown with weeds. Wen Xiaobao flicked the machete with one hand and the weeds fell off. Zheng Mao followed closely behind Wen Xiaobao. The weeds grew taller and more chaotic. Zhengmao saw the two people who came forward to cut side by side, step by step side by side. Zhengmao looked at Wen Xiaobao's serious face from the side, and couldn't help saying, "Can we still do this in the future?" What?"

Wen Xiaobao answered Zhengmao with only one chin, Zhengmao's heart went cold for a moment, and he quickly followed, staring at Wen Xiaobao's side face, the big knife in his hand chopped weeds fiercely, and his heart was still there. Thinking about how to find a topic, Wen Xiaobao's eyes lit up and he ran towards a patch of weeds.

"What's wrong?" Zheng Mao followed closely.

There was light in Wen Xiaobao's eyes, he knelt down and touched the small immature shell on the top of the weed with trembling hands, Zhengmao stared at the weed in confusion, what's so interesting about it?

"It's rice!" Wen Xiaobao affirmed, although it's not yet ripe, it's right.

Zheng Mao squatted down next to Wen Xiaobao, seeing Wen Xiaobao's bright eyes, he immediately understood that this rice must be very important. Immediately said: "Is this rice for food?"

"It's grain, just like wheat, but it won't mature until autumn." Wen Xiaobao observed the ground, the ground under his feet was wet, and the water level became higher as he walked in, and the rice with a slightly deeper water level grew well and densely. Not to mention the green is very strong.

Wen Xiaobao is from the north. When he was poor, he couldn't eat a few meals of white noodles. Later, he went to the south in the war. If he won, he would get rice, which tastes delicious. He has been here for less than a year, and he spends all day grilling meat and stewing vegetables. Wen Xiaobao Bao yearned for rice noodles very much, and happened to meet rice today, and Wen Xiaobao was in a very good mood, even looking at Zhengmao was not so annoying, if it wasn't for this person, he would not have found rice, and of course the sumac tree was also discovered by Zhengmao.

Thinking of Zhengmao's "credit", Wen Xiaobao couldn't help showing a smile to Zhengmao, and said warmly: "I will treat you to dinner after the rice is harvested."

The word flattered can fully express Zhengmao's shocked expression. He didn't show up, smiled slightly, showing eight white teeth, and said with a smile: "Okay!"

Wen Xiaobao took off his straw sandals and put them aside, intending to see how big this piece of wild rice could be. go down.

"There may be bugs in the water, so be careful." Wen Xiaobao, who was walking in front, said.