Chapter 81 a prehistoric bedside table , no longer afraid of pp pain!

The next day, early in the morning, the eight people had breakfast, carrying bamboo baskets and carrying dishes and pots made last night, and arrived at the entrance of the small cave neatly. Gao Ming looked at the entrance of the cave and studied for a long time, and said, "Where did you pick up the two good ones yesterday?"

Bujia pointed to a place, and Gao Ming bent down to go in and measured the distance with his footsteps. wall. "Is there not enough oxygen in the hole? The firewood is stuffed in, the flame is too high and there is no vent, and the temperature is not as high as the smoke inside, but the temperature is not as high as outside?" I don't know if it's reliable or not, but the outside is burnt, but the inside is broken, so I can only think in this direction.

"Brother Xiaoming, what did you say is it itchy?" Xiao He asked curiously.

Landa leaned on the top and pretended, "It must be Xiao Ming's itching, brother, you scratch it!"

Gao Ming walked out of the hole and gave Landa a slap, and said, "You're the one who's itchy!" Turning to look at everyone Guy, said: "Let's make the opening of the firewood hole bigger this time, and the pottery will be placed in two rows on both sides."

Dashilinzi Sado had cut bundles of firewood and piled them at the entrance of the cave. Gaoming Bujia first cut the firewood into pieces. As a matter of fact, Lanta Xiaohe swept out the ashes and broken pottery fragments from yesterday's burning in the cave, and piled them up at the entrance of the cave.

Gao Ming held up the machete and looked up and saw a black lacquered object. His heart moved, he picked up the ashes and picked it up, his face beamed with joy, and he said, "Did you two sweep it from the hole?"

"Yes! What's wrong with Brother Xiao Ming? Could it be food that is so dark?" Landa guessed that his eyes glowed when he thought of food.

Xiao He, who was sweeping the floor with a broom, listened to it, his ears pricked up and his eyes sparkled, waiting for Gao Ming to announce what kind of food it was, Qi rubbed his stomach and watched happily.

Gao Ming rolled his eyes, Landa really can think of anything to eat, and said directly: "This thing is called charcoal." Opening it with one hand, Gao Ming rubbed it, and said: "It's charcoal, it should be made of pottery fired yesterday. He burned the charcoal instead." He is a cook, and some food is finely cooked with charcoal, so the finished product can be recognized.

Holding the charcoal in his hand, he was so focused on the location of the pottery that he didn't pay attention to it just now. He bent over and scanned around, and carefully searched the ground. There were still a few pieces of black charcoal on the innermost ground. When he came out in his hand, he saw Linzi Dashi Sado come back carrying firewood, smiled, and said: "This time we have achieved two goals with one stone, well, we have hit both of them, and the experience of pottery has been touched, and this charcoal is also inseparable." , try it today."

"Brother Ming, you haven't said what's the use of this charcoal?" Landa asked curiously.

"Charcoal is made of firewood, and it is used for heating and cooking in winter—" Before Gao Ming could finish speaking, he saw Landa Xiaohe limp, probably thinking it was useless, since it was all firewood for heating, he had to process it Burning charcoal, perhaps in their minds, this charcoal is not as long as firewood, so Gao Ming handed the charcoal to Landa, and explained in detail: "Although this charcoal is made of firewood, it does not take up any space. A bundle of firewood can be burned for one or two days, but a bamboo basket of charcoal can be burned for three or four days." He didn't know how many days it could burn, but it would last longer than firewood. "It's going to be burned anyway. Let's burn a batch of charcoal first, and store it in the cave for the snow season. Otherwise, if the wheat is ground and firewood is added, there will be no place to set foot in the cave."