Chapter 54 Xiaoming Bujia Promises Not to Get Hurt!

The four of them were falling asleep when they heard screams outside the entrance of the cave. Bugasado got up and wrapped himself in leather. The screams were too loud, and Gao Ming also woke up. Pi Zi held the dagger, and Landa also woke up at this time.

When the three arrived at the entrance of the cave, Gao Ming hissed, "Stand back, I'll open the door."

"I'll come." Bujia blocked Gao Ming behind him, and at this moment Landa also arrived at the entrance of the cave wearing leather. When the iron gate was opened, nothing could be seen outside the iron fence. The passage was too short and narrow, and only a few wailing sounds could be heard.

Bujia bent down and walked out of the passage holding the snake knife, Sado followed closely behind, Gao Ming and Lan Da followed behind worry-free, and as soon as he came out of the hole, he saw two shadows moving around the side of the shed, falling on the snow. I don't know who the white hair is, and the other two black shadows are pulling the white hair.

The light was dim, Gao Ming couldn't see clearly, he didn't know what those two shadows were, and he glanced at them with a pair of red eyes. Gao Ming whispered: "Landa, go and get a torch."

While speaking, he saw the two red eyes rushing towards him, and Bujia blocked them with a knife. Unexpectedly, the black figure was agile, but in the blink of an eye, a pair of red eyes The bead came to the edge of the ice wall of the fault, and Sado was following another bucket, while Buga and the ice wall were facing each other.

Landa lit the torch and came out. With the bright light of the fire, Gao Ming saw that there were only fangs on the ice wall, his eyeballs flickered when he saw the fire, and his claws were also very sharp. The body is very large, like a dog, and the whole body is black.

Gao Minglanda wanted to go over to help Sado, but when he moved, he saw the red eyes of the ice wall screaming viciously, and rushed towards the two of them, Bujia quickly blocked it, and started fighting again. Gao Ming just saw the big one on the ice wall flickering at the sight of the fire, guessing it was afraid of fire, then Landa's torch moved towards Sado's, unexpectedly that eye was getting redder and more fierce, and his heart was dark. It's not good to say, this guy is not afraid of fire, but he is easily brought out by the fire.

Gao Ming hurriedly took the fire away, it was already dark, and the red eyeballs were also black, if there was no fire, he would be blinded, the snow was getting heavier and heavier, and he couldn't care about the cold at the moment, he found these two red eyeballs It is even more powerful than the tiger that attacked last time.

Saduo Bujia was struggling, Gao Ming said to Landa: "You go to help Saduo, and I will help you brother!" The two rushed forward with daggers in their hands.

"Brother Ming, don't get scratched by the red beads!" Landa said suddenly.

Gao Ming touched the darkness with a dagger and stabbed at Red Eyeball. How could he know that this guy seemed to have eyes in the back. With a sweep of his long tail, he fell directly to the ground. Fortunately, the snow was thick, so it didn't hurt. He rolled over on the ground and stood up again. The red-eyed bead had a particularly long tail. He hadn't noticed it just now, and he was at a disadvantage. He quickly took the opportunity to strike a sword, but unexpectedly, this guy was too agile and avoided it early.

I don't know how long the whole fight lasted, Gao Ming was out of breath, and the light from the torch was already weak, Bujia punched the red eyeball hard, and the red eyeball took two steps back towards Gao Ming, Gao Ming took the opportunity to thrust his sword in, and he didn't know where it was, so he just Hearing Hong Zhuzi's piercing cry, Gao Ming's ears hurt, and he retreated two steps in the firing condition. Bujia went to make a knife. It took three or four strokes to produce red eyeballs.

Gao Ming didn't care about being smooth, so he went over to help fight with the short sword in his hand. When the big one was howling just now, Sadoranda's one slammed into him and Bujia with all his strength, and his temper became even more violent. , Saduo and Landa are also struggling. Buga took care of the big one and ran this way.

The smaller one was almost exhausted by Sado and Landa. Seeing four people besieging together, the red eyes seemed to explode, howled a few times, and suddenly gave Landa a slap in the face, and the three protected him. Looking at Landa, in less than a second, the little one ran under the fault of the ice wall, with only two paws deeply hooked out of the ice wall, staring at them with red eyes, savagely Howling, the voice was violent and sharp, Gao Ming only felt his ears hurt, he covered his ears, and looked at the three of them as well.

Bujia put down his hand covering his ears, held the knife to catch up, and saw that the red eyeball let go of its claws on the ice wall and fell directly. Seeing that he stopped screaming, Gao Ming hurried to catch up, puzzled, "Why did the red bead fall by itself?"

Bu Jia frowned deeply, his whole body pressure was very low, Gao Ming didn't need to look much to know that today's matter would not end , But saying nothing now will not help, so I have to remind: "The big corpse..."

"Buy the red beads first." Bujia said.

"Can't you eat it?" Gao Ming said casually, seeing Landa and Sado looking at him in surprise, he couldn't help but innocently said: "What did I say wrong?"

"Brother Xiao Ming, you don't know that this red bead can't be eaten." Randa Road.

The red beads on the ground were stained with blood, and the smell was very strong, not to mention that the white hair in the distance was already covered with snow. Landa ran over and took a look, "It's Dabai." She looked into the shed again , "Our Dabai is still there."

It seems that the two red beads planned to eat Dabai who was killing their family, and they just alarmed them in the cave. It was already dark, and nothing could be seen except for the snow-white light. The torches had been completely extinguished. Now was not the time to ask questions. Once the smell of blood spread in this weather, they were likely to usher in a second round of attacks.

"I'll go to the cave to light a fire." Gao Ming said.

"No, I'll carry it to the mountain," Buga said to Saduo while carrying the red beads, "You keep the bloodstains." Alone

? Gao Ming was worried, and hurriedly said: "I'll go with you, Sado and Landa are left to deal with the blood."

Bujia looked at Gao Ming with a firm attitude, hesitated for a second, then nodded, and quickly said: "Hurry up!" "

Gao Ming hurriedly followed Bujia, and the blood dripped from the red beads along the way, but fortunately, the weather was cold and there was very little blood, so Gao Ming followed behind and thumped the snow with his feet to cover the blood drops.

The wind is very cold, and the snow has buried the thighs, making it difficult to walk. Gao Ming's mind is full of vigilance at the moment, no matter how tired and cold he is, he follows behind numbly. On the mountain, Bujia found a pit, threw the red beads into it, and pulled Gao Ming back the same way.

"Don't you need to bury it?" Gao Ming said.

Bujia shook his head, "There are prey that eat dead bodies on the mountain, and they can't be thrown near our cave."

Gao Ming nodded, he was afraid in his heart, and the two walked faster, and he didn't feel the cold and pain until they reached the cave.

Landa's eyes were red, and when she saw Gao Ming and Bu Jia, she burst into tears and said, "Sado was scratched by the red bead." Many, Gao Ming went to see that Sado's entire arm was scratched, the skin was ripped apart, the wound was faintly yellowish, and the flesh turned out on both sides was also faintly white. Even Gao Ming knew that the wound was serious and might have been infected even if he did not know medical skills. up.

Saduo had a smirk on his face, and said in a daze: "If I die, don't be sad, I am happy. I saved Landa and protected our cave. These days are my happiest days—"

"You won't Die!" Landa whimpered, "Brother Xiao Ming and Big Brother will save you, you won't die." Turning around, she looked at Gao Ming and Bu Jia expectantly, and cried, "Brother Xiao Ming, you will save Sado Isn't it? Sado was scratched by the red beads just to save me..."

"Landa, don't cry." Sado smirked, the color on his lips and face was gone, Gao Ming saw it, and hurriedly said: "Sado Don't talk yet, just lie down and get caught on the arm, right?"

Landa hurriedly said, "I only found out when the blood went into the hole after we dealt with the blood, and there's another place on the calf." Gao Ming looked at the calf. The wound was small, just scratched.

The wound looks infected now, Sado is still bleeding, Gao Ming said: "Landa, don't cry, go and boil a pot of hot water, it must be boiling hot water, Sado, don't talk, lie down and don't sleep. "He only knows to clean up the wound, but now the wound is infected, he doesn't know what to do, he can only be a dead horse as a living horse doctor, hoping that Sado can survive.

Landa hurriedly went to boil the water, Gao Ming added: "Remember to ask for water in the bucket, snow water can't be used, hurry up." Turning his head and looking up and down worriedly at Bujia, seeing that Bujia had no wound, he relaxed In a calm tone, he asked: "What the hell is going on with the red bead!"

Saduo on the bed wanted to say that Gao Ming was suppressing him, and it would be impossible to let it hang out like this. The area on Sado's arm was more severe. Gao Ming kept covering his head with his hands first, feeling the temperature on Sado's forehead, as if it was a little hot.

"It's a little hot, I need ice packs." Gao Ming said. Bujia turned around and took the broken leather and went out of the cave. One piece of leather was buried in the snow, and the other quickly took it back when it got wet. Gao Ming put the ice leather on Sado's forehead. The infection of the wound, Gao Ming gritted his teeth and said: "Sado, I have no other choice, the wound is already infected, I want to cut the flesh of your wound."

Damn, he doesn't know if he can do it, it's okay It's an anesthetic, if you really cut it, it will hurt to death. Gao Ming pressed on Sado's wound, "Does it hurt?"

Sado's face was already pale at this moment, and he shook his head slightly, "It doesn't hurt, Brother Ming, you decide." The other arm suddenly raised, grabbing Gao Ming's jacket , pulled tightly, eyes have a moment of longing.

Gao Ming looked at the wet eyes, he knew that Sado just didn't want to die, so he gritted his teeth and said, "Sado, you won't die." Turning to Bujia, he said, "I'm setting up a simple stove to burn the bones and bleed blood." Soup." Sado fell on the bed as if he had lost all strength, with his eyes open, Gao Ming choked up and said, "Yes, that's it, you must not sleep."

Now even if you can't go, you have to go! Gao Ming took a small fruit knife, scooped up a bamboo tube of hot water, scalded the knife, put the knife on the fire and burned it all over again. Landa's eyes were swollen from crying, so he added firewood to boil the water.

Gao Ming baked the knife, but he didn't know whether it was because of the dim light or because of his psychological problems. Not to mention his hands were shaking badly, facing his arm injury, he couldn't do it. "Buga, light a stick of fire, I can't see clearly."

Bu Jia lit the fire stick and moved forward, Gao Ming was forced into a cold sweat. When the trembling hand holding the knife saw Sado's bright and expectant eyes, he suddenly calmed down. He could not be afraid or retreat, Sado could not die. Gritting his teeth, he said softly, "I cut off the bad flesh of your wound, and you bite the skin when you feel pain." Gao Ming casually touched a piece of leather and handed it to Sado's mouth, Sado shook his head, and Gao Ming handed the leather to Landa who was beside him, "When Saduo hurts for a while, let Saduo bite the skin, don't bite off his tongue."

He wiped off the cold sweat himself, and took the knife while his hand was steady. The knife is very sharp, Gao Ming first cut off the outermost bad meat, Sado didn't feel any pain at all, Gao Ming remembered that Sado said the wound didn't hurt, originally thought that Sado would comfort everyone, but now it seems that only Sado can cut it. Clean it up when it hurts.

"Sado must tell you when it hurts." Gao Ming kept his hands steady, cut off the meat on both sides of the explosion layer by layer, and then dug out the meat inside, digging out the yellow, yellow and white meat. Sado's arm was missing a piece. Hohoh, Gao Ming was in a cold sweat, stopped his hands, and said, "Is Sado still hurting?" You can almost see the bones.

Sado gritted his teeth, and said, "It hurts a little."

Gao Ming immediately breathed a sigh of relief, "Landa cleanly bring the hot water and the boiled cotton strips." Gao Ming decided to dig a little bit more, and when he went to another layer, Sado's forehead was covered with sweat, and his face was pale.

"Rinse now." Gao Ming wiped the boiled cotton cloth around the wound, and tied another cotton cloth on Saduo's arm, and bandaged it up. Landa said nervously with red and swollen eyes, "Brother Xiao Ming, is Sado all right now?"

"I'm not sure." Gao Ming said. Thinking of the wound on Sado's calf, he hurriedly said: "The injury on the calf should also be treated. Bujia boiled the soup and poured a bamboo tube for Sado first." Now Sado is still awake.

The wound on the calf was small, as if it had been touched, Gao Ming washed it with hot water, scraped off the outermost wound without worrying, washed it again and bandaged it.

Landa fed Sado to drink soup, Gao Ming wiped his cold sweat, licked his mouth, and then asked, "What's the matter with those red eyes?!"

"Red beads specialize in eating dead bodies, and even pick up rotten corpses to eat. They are very dirty. Only when the snow season is extremely hungry, Hong Zhuzi will hunt by itself. It kills the prey before eating. In the past, it used to pick up other prey to eat." The rest." Landa said carefully.

When Gao Ming heard it, he felt that this red bead was the same as modern hyenas, which specialized in eating carrion, but if this red bead was the originator of hyenas, its big size and sharp claws and its howling sound would be deafening.

"Red Pearl often eats carrion, that is, broken corpses. Its body already carries bacteria, er, dirty things. If it bites someone, the dirty things inside will spread to the person." Gao Ming suddenly understood, "The red bead is not very powerful, but we can't let it bite and grab, so it's bound to fight. By the way, what's the matter with this guy's barking? Is it a group?" I'm afraid that the little one will go back and attract Come a bunch of revenge on them.

"It barks badly and hurts itself badly," Buga said. Frowning tightly, he said: "The red beads are not in groups, but the big one is just a mother, and the one who escaped should be her child..."

"Don't think about it for now." Gao Ming drank his saliva. sweat. Landa by the bed had already finished feeding a bamboo tube of soup, Gao Ming said: "Leave someone to watch over Sado tonight, if Sado's forehead gets hot, he needs to change the cold skin, and the fire in the cave must not be turned off, we take turns Come on, Landa listened to Brother Xiao Ming, the three of them have to rest, and we take turns to take care of Sado..." If the little red bead brings its father to avenge tomorrow, alas.

Sado fell asleep after drinking the soup, Landa covered it with leather, Bujia went out to collect a basin of snow and put it in the cave entrance, the cave door was firmly plugged, the three of them sat by the fire, Gao Ming cooked a pot of bacon The three of them ate some black fruit soup, Gao Ming cleaned it up, and Gao Ming Qiqi washed it with hot water boiled in a stone basin on the bedside where the bad meat had been cut just now and on the floor.

Gao Ming was too tired after a busy day. He sat on the stool and leaned against Bujia. The one who was injured today was Sado. He didn't even dare to think that Bujia was injured. Tired body, more worry in the heart.

"Buga, promise me not to get hurt."

Bujia looked sideways at Gao Ming with a wrong expression, a strange soreness suddenly rose in his heart, his throat was dry, he couldn't say anything, he just nodded heavily.

How can I protect you if I get hurt...