Chapter 40 Xiao Ming Mushroom Shrimp Soup with Grilled Octopus!

"When the hot water in the Landa pot is boiling, pour a cup for Sado first." Gao Ming marinated the meat, and made a few more from their bamboo tubes, which were just enough to put on the small wooden table.

Landa stuffed two potatoes into the fire, clapped her hands, and took the bamboo tube on the small wooden table. Gao Ming added river water to the deep pot on the stove, and it was already gurgling.

Sado sat curled up on a small stool, staring blankly at the burning fire in the stove. This fire is really warm, like the sun...

"Sado, be careful of burning your mouth." Landa Handed Sado a bamboo tube filled with hot water, he hugged a warm hand himself, and said with a smile: "Brother Xiaoming made it with the bamboo forest behind the mountain, oh, Brother Xiaoming said that the pieces are called bamboo , its roots and food are called bamboo shoots, next time I will take you to dig it..."

Landa babbled, Sado imitated Landa and blowing hot air, the hot air fascinated Sado's eyes, watching in Landa The corners of the eyes are moist.

There was a faint fragrance from the potato noodles in the stove, Sado drank hot water and nestled, trying not to make his stomach growl too loudly. Landa didn't pay attention either, and added cold water to the deep pot and continued to boil it.

Bujia has already peeled the shrimps. The shrimps here are pollution-free and natural. They are super big. After peeling the shells, they should be as long as Xiao Le's palm, and the meat is even firmer. The octopus and leopard meat in the big stone bowl were also marinated, Gao Ming washed the mushrooms and tore them into strips, and the shrimps were also ready. Throw a few leopard bones into the deep pot on the stove, and start to cook. I will use this bone soup to make broth later.

The aroma of potatoes became stronger and stronger. Landa was careful, knowing that Sado was hungry, so she specially picked two small ones, which were cooked quickly. Pulled out a dark potato from the fire, Landa used the leather to cushion it, and the smell of the whole potato came straight to the door, and handed half of it to Sado, saying: "Eat!"

"Great." Sado out loud.

Landa tilted her head, not knowing what Sado meant. Glancing at Brother Xiao Ming, he suddenly remembered that Xiao Ming said he was hungry just now, and Sado asked him to give it to Brother Xiao Ming first! Landa took half a piece of potato and stuffed it into Sado's hand, saying, "There's more in it, you eat first!"

Sado glanced at the warm and white potatoes in his hand, swallowed without leaving any traces, saw Landa's tough look, he had to lower his head and gnawed, a small bite of potatoes filled his mouth, which Sado had never eaten Eat such a delicious thing, one bite after another.

"You need to drink water, or you will choke!" Landa smiled and gnawed half of the piece in his hand.

Potatoes are small, and they are half of each person. Saduo took a few bites and then they were gone. The core inside was eaten clean, and he started to gnaw the dark skin on the outside of potatoes when he was hungry. Landa looked at it and quickly picked out another One was padded with leather, "Also, you eat!"

Saduo shook his head seriously, insisting on gnawing on the leather instead of eating it.

Landa persuaded for a long time, watched Sado eat all the potato skins, but refused to eat another good one, so he had no choice but to stuff half of what he had eaten into Sado's hand, puffing his cheeks, and said angrily : "I don't like to eat this, you eat!" He gave the other one to his brother and Gao Ming himself.

Bujia broke half of it and gave the rest to Gao Ming. Gao Ming looked at the angry Landa, smiled and teased, "Why are you angry?"

"Not angry." Landa whispered. He squinted and glanced secretly at Sado who was sitting by the fire. This guy still took half of his potato and refused to eat it. Immediately, his face turned red with anger, and he muttered softly, "Sado is just like Brother Xiaoming said!"

"What can I say?" Gao Ming said innocently.

Landa bared her canine teeth and snorted, "Stubborn like a cow!"

Gao Ming nodded, indeed he said it, but it was about Bujia, sometimes Bujia is very stubborn, really like a cow, but...Look It is obvious that my stomach is still growling and I am very hungry, but I am holding half a piece of potato, and I still refuse to eat it because of the attractive aroma. It is really stubborn.

Bujia touched his younger brother's head, and affirmed: "Sado is a good guy."

Landa has always believed in his brother, and Bujia said so. Landa secretly looked at Sado, and suddenly felt that Sado seemed to be really good. ...

Seeing Landa looking at him, Saduo held up half a piece of potato in his hand and said nervously, "It's cold, it's cold."

Landa curled her lips, but her eyes were smiling, she walked over and sat down, and said, "I told you I'm not hungry, you eat!" Taking the potato from Sado's hand, seeing that Sado breathed a sigh of relief, he immediately stuffed the potato into the Sado said quickly, "I won't eat it if you spit it out, don't waste it!"

Sado held back his face, his cheeks moved, and Landa handed the bamboo tube to Sado, "Drink water quickly, Otherwise, you will choke."

Gao Ming looked at Sado's suffocating face and felt that his neck was getting thicker, so he hurriedly said: "I'm choking already, Sado drink water."

When Landa heard this, her little face was nervous, Like how he choked Gao Ming to teach him before, he kept hitting Sado on the back. Sado was drinking hot water in front of him. After being hit by Landa like this, Gao Ming secretly thought it was bad, and dragged Sado to arrive. On one side, all the potatoes and water in Sado's mouth spilled out.

Gao Ming looked at his pot of soup and kept it intact with the lid on. He knocked on Landa's head involuntarily, and said, "I knocked you when you were drinking water last time?!"

Saduo covered his face with a beard, kept coughing, with tears in the corners of his eyes, and stammered: "I, I'm fine." Then he smiled at Landa with white teeth.

Landa thought for a while, nodded his head, and said, "Then next time Sado is choked again, feed him water first, right?

" With hair, he frowned and said, "Give Sado a hair and beard while you're at it." Pointing to the appearance of the three of them, Gao Ming asked, "Is the hair and beard like this?"

Sado nodded .

"Brother Xiao Ming, can I come?" Landa raised her hand and said. Sado underestimated him just now, so he has to perform well this time.

Landa is dexterous and careful, and he is really good at this. Gao Ming handed the scissors to Landa, along with the razor, "You and Saduo will do it outside the cave entrance." They have big brooms, and it is difficult to clean the hair on the ground.

The bone soup in the pot had already started to gurgle, Gao Ming brought it down first, took the stone basin and dug the clean snow outside, the wind started to snow again outside, Saduo moved the small stool, Landa took the thing, and the two Deal with it in the aisle at the entrance of the cave.

It was already dark, so Buga lit a wooden stick and stood at the entrance of the cave worriedly, looking around while lighting up.

Landa cut Gao Ming's hair before. She was dexterous and fast. First, she cut Sado's beard and messy hair short. The water in the stone basin was already warm. Gao Ming took the basin out. Tatsu started to shave Sado's head while soaking in water.

"Landa, it's good for Saduo to cut his hair short in such a cold day, just shave his beard." Gao Ming touched his pierced head. He had just spent the winter after shaving, and his whole head was chilly when he went out.

Landa paused, saw Gao Ming touching his head, smiled knowingly, and said to Sado: "The last time we went out, when we came back, I saw brother Xiao Ming hugging his head and leaning into the stove, so scared that my brother almost overthrew him." Stove."

Gao Mingjiong recalled that experience, his mother's scalp was covered with frost, and his brain was almost frozen out!

Bu Jia also remembered the same, and the corners of his lips curled up silently. Gao Ming saw that the two of you came and went like a child. Landa and Sado turned their backs and didn't see it. Bujia grabbed Gao Ming and gave him a kiss. Gao Ming punched Bujia.

"Brother! Guang Laohuang!" Landa held the razor in one hand and lifted Sado's chin in the other. Don't think that he didn't know that his brother and Xiao Ming were playing again with his back on his back!

With a playful smile on Gao Ming's face, Bujia stuck the fire stick on the ground with a straight face, and said coldly: "Xiao Ming and I are going to clean!" He dragged Gao Ming into the cave and took the broom out.

Saduo didn't dare to move, and asked Landa in a low voice, "Is Bujia angry?"

"My brother thinks I'm obstructing him." Landa curled his lips, imitating Gao Ming's attitude of disliking Bujia before.

Saduo dared not speak, feeling that the relationship between the three people in this cave seemed to be very close, and a trace of longing and envy grew in his heart.

Gao Ming and Bu Jia braved the wind and snow and cleaned the snow at the entrance of the cave and the remaining snow on the shed. The snow had just fallen and the snow was not thick, so they cleaned it up soon. Gao Ming was holding a broom and standing bent over at the shed in the aisle. Under the light of the fire, Landa was wiping Sado's broken hair with leather soaked in water.

"Landa has grown up and knows how to take care of others." Gao Ming said to Bujia.

Landa turned her head, moved away from the body that was blocking Sado, and saw Sado, as if she was not used to the new hairstyle, sitting on a small stool, showing her white teeth, nodding at Gao Ming and Bujia .

Is there a handsome man hidden under every beard! ? Gao Ming rubbed his chin, different from Bujia's cold and handsome, Sado's face was kind of honest, he looked like a trustworthy person, his facial features were not bad, his complexion was slightly darker, and he was much thinner than the last time we met , the eyes are particularly big, the bridge of the nose is high, the mouth is slightly thick, overall he is still a handsome guy.

Putting his arms around Gao Ming's shoulders, Bu Jia looked at the messy hair on the ground, handed the broom to Sado, and said, "Sweep it clean." He dragged Gao Ming into the cave.

The fire in the cave was weak, Gao Ming quickly added firewood, he couldn't stop laughing in his heart, the goddamn Bujia must be jealous! The bone soup in the pot had already turned slightly white. Bujia stirred it. He didn't put any salt in it. He would put it in later when he was going to make mushroom and fresh shrimp soup. A pot of soup was full, Gao Ming poured half of the pot into the kettle, and I will have something else for breakfast tomorrow, and have barbecue in the evening. Considering Sado's size, Gao Ming specially marinated all the leopard meat, anyway, it's just one or two meals It looks like, if you can't finish eating, just leave it at the door.

Bujia stared at Gao Ming's busy figure, and followed him closely. Gao Ming smiled, pulled Bujia and kissed him, and said with a smile: "Bujia, you are the most handsome!" Feeling full of satisfaction, he further confirmed The status of the old attack is not shaken!

Landa and Sado saw this scene as soon as they entered the door with the stone basin stool in their arms. Landa was okay, he smiled, ran to Gao Ming, and asked, "Do you want to eat meat?"

Gao Ming stroked Landa's hand Head, "Help carry things, start it." By the way, he glanced at Sado who was standing at the entrance of the cave, standing dumbfounded, his eyes were full of shock, but he couldn't find anything other than shock, so he couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief, so It's good, just take it step by step, just don't go to extremes.

There was a cold wind blowing at the door, Landa looked over and asked doubtfully, "Sado come in quickly, aren't you cold standing there?"

Saduo looked like he had just woken up from a dream, and he turned around and closed the iron door awkwardly, and it took him a long time to get it right. Gao Ming put the iron frying pan on the stove, and the fat leopard meat began to be refined. When the aroma came out, Gao Ming shouted: "Mushroom and fresh shrimp!" With a slip, Gao Ming quickly stir-fried, and the aroma came out.

Landa sniffed while holding the empty stone bowl, and said like an idiot, "It smells so good! It's even more fragrant than the grilled shrimp at noon!"

Sado was attracted by the scent step by step, looked at the iron pot, and swallowed.

The fresh shrimp in the iron pan is slightly reddish, and the mushrooms are beginning to soften. The stock rack with the bones removed from the side started to burn on the stove. After it was boiled, all the fresh shrimps and mushrooms in the iron pot were poured into the stock. The taste was very strong, not only the taste of shrimp but also the smell of leopard bones. It's beautiful to mix together.

Gao Ming stirred it with a spoon. When he looked up and saw Landa and Sado's hungry wolf-like eyes, he was startled, and hurriedly said: "It will be ready soon." The

soup boiled, Gao Ming put a little salt, and this thing was eaten The most important thing is the ingredients themselves, so it is better to lighten the salt, besides, their salt is not pure, and if they put too much bitterness, it will spoil the fragrance of the ingredients themselves.

After cooking, Gao Ming swung the spoon, and Landa approached them holding the stone bowls. They had five stone bowls in total. The largest stone basin seemed to be used for washing face and feet, and the second-largest stone bowl was usually used for washing. Vegetables and cured meat, the remaining three small ones are used for soup and meals. Now that there are more Sados, this can no longer be the case, so I can only use the second one for Sado. In the pot, the stone bowl was washed and given to Saduo. I thought it would be better to get some bamboo another day and make more bamboo tubes.

Three spoons of shrimp and mushroom soup, Landa carefully put the bowl on the table, this one is for his brother. Gao Ming was in charge of making the soup, Landa was in charge of serving, and Buga had already started putting iron nets on the stove. Saduo wanted to help, but everything they did was unfamiliar, and he couldn't do it at all.

Most of the pot of fresh shrimp and mushroom soup was divided among four people, and there was still a small bowl left in the pot. The four bowls were left to dry on the small wooden table. Gao Ming and Bu Jia began to spread the meat slices, and Landa was responsible for adding firewood. When the smell of the meat came out, the four of them swallowed their saliva. It was really a day of hunger and adventure.

Gao Ming waved his hand, "Eat, you're welcome!" Seeing Sado with his hands and feet tied up, Gao Ming glanced at Landa who was drinking happily, and said, "Sado doesn't know how to use chopsticks, give Sado your spoon Take care of him!"

Sado was restless, he was only taken care of by Eminem when he was a child, and he has always taken care of others for so long as an adult, when Gao Ming said this, his face turned red with shame for a moment.

Bujia looked at it and said: "You don't know it now, Landa will teach you, and we won't take care of you after you learn it." After

hearing this, Saduo gradually recovered, thinking that he must learn it today, and he will learn it later. He can't drag Bugaranda out of them. Landa put the used spoon into Sado's bowl, scooped the spoon and handed it to Sado's mouth, "Open your mouth, drink!" Sado was a little embarrassed, and opened his mouth to drink cooperatively. He forgot everything and his eyes were bright.

Landa handed the spoon to Sado, and proudly said: "Brother Xiao Ming cooks everything delicious, eat it!" He was also droolin', scooping up shrimp with his chopsticks. With a piece of meat stuffed into his mouth, his entire cheeks were bulging, and he couldn't enjoy eating by himself, so he picked up a piece of meat and stuffed it on Sado's spoon, "Eat!" All

four of them were hungry, except for Lan One or two words of Dana popped out, the three of them basically ate, and when the four of them ate about the same amount, Gao Ming took a sip of the soup, looked at Sado who was slowing down, and said in confusion: "Sado, you... ..."

Gao Ming looked into Sado's eyes and couldn't continue asking for a while, he wanted to know that Sado was alone and stayed with them for the winter, or there were cavemen waiting for Sado and Shan to hunt back..