Chapter 145 Xiaoming's majestic rhubarb and night attack!

The rain stopped, and it was getting late. No matter how reluctant Ah Gun was to miss E-Mu, he knew that he had to go. Before he left, he looked at Wen Xiaobao with gratitude in his eyes.

After walking for more than an hour, the wind was even stronger and it was raining. The rhubarb outside the cave was wet and had a red eye biting its mouth. Keeping warm by the stove, when the red eyes in his mouth saw Gao Ming, he let go, wagging his tail.

"I'll save this for your dinner, no one will eat it." Gao Ming touched Rhubarb's head, picked up a few bones from the iron pan on the stove, and threw them to Rhubarb's mouth, "Grinding his teeth!"

Rhubarb lowered his head The head concentrated on gnawing on the bone, its teeth were so strong that the whole bone was broken in one bite, and then the bone marrow inside was sucked out with its tongue, squinting its eyes and biting the bone with enjoyment.

Gao Ming scooped up a bowl of bone soup, and Rhubarb drank it with his head down.

Bujia was worried about the bottom of the mountain, and went to the bottom of the mountain to see if there was anything he could do to help. Linzi Dashi also followed them, and they were the only ones left in the cave. Landa helped catch the rainwater under the shed to deal with the red eyes brought back by rhubarb , Qi went to sleep with the child in her arms, while Xiao He and Da Huang sat by the stove and chatted.

The temperature in the mountains is getting lower and lower. It was still sunny yesterday and now it will be like spring and autumn. But after five o'clock, the sky is very gloomy. It's been an hour and I don't know what to do?

At this moment, Qi was also holding the child by the stove and staring at the hole. Gao Ming heard the footsteps, and soon saw Dalan's figure, Dalan was covered in rain, and hurriedly said: "Shanxia Zhen can't give birth to a child, now it's all blood, and the old hand, Mu, can't help it. Went out to hunt and haven't come back yet, Ah Ling just took people to look for it, but they haven't come back yet."

Gao Ming called Xiaobao when he heard this, and as for Landa Sado to keep one person in the cave, the two didn't hesitate. Landa followed Gao Ming Xiaobao to leave, Gao Ming thought about it and left with Rhubarb, "Qi, after we leave, you lock the doors and windows, and don't open the door if you encounter prey."

Landa also told Sado, don't open the door as soon as your brain is hot, everything will be discussed when they come back.

Braving the heavy rain, Gaoming Saduo and Xiaobao followed Dalan down the mountain. Dalan takes Xiaobao to Zhen's cave, Gao Ming takes Dahuang and Sado to Zhengmao's cave, Zhengmao is out looking for someone, and Ah Qi and Bujia are helping to manage it now. A few small trees at the foot of the mountain were broken by the wind, the river began to rise, and the sound of splashing was very rapid. The women and children were a little flustered when they saw this scene, but fortunately they were calmed down, but the experienced hunter told Gao Ming, Every time such a rainy night, there will be groups of prey to attack.

"Our tribe will be fine now that we have iron gates and iron knives." Gao Ming reassured him, and he was also persuading himself. He didn't know how powerful the iron gates would be. Here, although the iron gate is strong, what if the prey keeps hitting it?

Zhengmao Cave is not small, and there is an open space in the middle after the bedroom is covered. At the moment, it is crowded with hunters and experienced elderly people. An old man with a wrinkled face is talking about the last mass attack. Gao Ming listened to half of it. I understood that the situation was dangerous, so I discussed it with Bugaa Qiyi immediately.