Chapter 149 Zhengmao, you are so childish and show off your beauty!

Wen Xiaobao held an empty bowl and saw Gao Ming coming in with a soup pot, waved his hand, "Why are you so out of your mind?"

Gao Ming put the pot on the stove, and excitedly pulled Wen Xiaobao's hand, Zheng Mao's face flashed in his mind , "Zhengmao, Zhengmao—"

"You called me?" Zhengmao came over with an empty bowl, seeing everyone looking at him, he felt a little proud, especially Xiaobao's eyes were comparable to the eyes he looked at Ah Gun yesterday It's much more serious, touching my bare chin, although I'm not used to it, but the effect is good! As long as Xiaobao likes it. "I haven't eaten yet, do you mind?"

Wen Xiaobao blankly handed the spoon to Zhengmao, he finally knew why Gao Ming was blank just now.

Zheng Mao grinned, and the hand that took the spoon accidentally touched Xiao Bao's hand, but Xiao Bao didn't hit him, and couldn't help scooping up the soup happily.

"Brother Zhengmao, good..." Landa thought for a long time but couldn't think of words to describe it, so he just drank the soup in suspense

. What did Landa think, with a simple and honest smile on his face, he whispered, "Landa, you are the prettiest." The two got tired of being together again, and drank soup intimately.

When the big guys came back to their senses, those who should drink the soup still drank the soup, but they always glanced at Zhengmao's face inattentively, and Zhengmao drank the soup calmly, and said a few words that the soup was very good. While drinking the soup, Gao Ming wondered in his heart. He had seen a few indigenous primitive people since he came here. The savages were ugly, and the rest of the beards covered their faces clearly, but here in Zhengmao, the most beautiful sun was in the mouth of the bad teeth. In Gao Ming's eyes, she is also an ordinary healthy and lively little girl, and the man is even more ordinary. It is rare to have a simple and honest facial features like Ah Gun. But everyone has no time to care about ugliness and beauty, especially men, as long as they can hunt, women are even more beautiful if they can have children and work.

Zhengmao's actions today are so smart that he can guess eighty-nine points, I'm so excited! The way Xiaobao looked at Ah Gun yesterday must have made Zhengmao jealous, and it would be strange if Bujia reminded him not to take some practical actions!

Bu Jia lowered his head and pursed his lips and smiled, Gao Ming raised his arms to touch him, the two looked at each other sweetly, the look of knowing you and me made Ah Gun who came in suddenly puzzled, he was stunned without saying a word Living.

"Zheng, Zhengmao?" A stick who came late was not able to admire his "beauty" for the first time. He was naturally stunned. Gao Ming handed him a bowl of soup and smiled. He shocked many people at once, but it must be said that his appearance was not covered by thick hair, even the uneven length of hair cut with a knife did not hinder his handsomeness in the slightest.

As the saying goes, a man's handsomeness is not only reflected in his appearance, but also his overall temperament. Zhengmao just has that kind of manliness, and look at his sword eyebrows and star eyes, not to mention the sharpness of a knife. Just by those big and bright eyes, the outline of his face is full of affection. Of course, this can only be seen when he is very serious. The appearance of Maozhu is graceful and graceful. If he is in modern times, he must be the talent of a general. If he is a sword eyebrow, he should act brightly and straightforwardly. There is still a long way to go.

"Ahem!" Zhengmao finished drinking the soup, and smiled at the dazed Agun, "How is it, brother Zhengmao, do you look good?" He obviously said to Agun, but his eyes were staring at him. Wen Xiaobao.