Chapter 33 Holy shit, Xiao Ming, I'll give you a monkey!

It gets dark quickly in winter, Gao Ming felt that it was already dark when he looked outside not long after eating. There was another layer of snow at the entrance of the cave, and even more on the shed. Gao Ming wore a coat and cleaned with a broom, Bujia helped with a dustpan shovel, and Landa followed behind to help.

"Landa, I'll build you a snowman!" Gao Ming swept for a while, his whole body was hot, the snow at the entrance of the cave had been swept away, and he piled it under the tree opposite the entrance of the cave.

Landa opened his eyes wide and asked curiously, "What is a snowman?

" , Bujia also came to help after tidying up the shed. Gao Ming patted Landa's head with snow, and laughed, "Let's roll a snowball for the head first, and the body is ready!"

Landa was very motivated, and ran to the shed to roll snow. The snow that Bujia picked up from the shed was clean, and the ground was also clean. Landa rolled the snowball all the way and it was not too small. Put on your body, I'll find something." Gao Ming took the broom into the hole and found two branches left over from making a broom in the afternoon. The chestnut shells can be used as eyes. Hui pulls out a half-burned wooden stick, and just draws a slit for the mouth.

After leaving the hole, the two brothers had already piled up the snowball. Gao Ming handed the things in his hand to Landa, pointed to the snowball and said, "Two shells for the eyes and a wooden stick for the nose, you insert it yourself." Handing the two branches to Bujia, he patted his body firmly with an iron dustpan, and said to Bujia, "This is for you.

" The snowball is still very attractive. Landa's eyes were crescent-shaped with a smile, showing her canine teeth, and said, "Brother Xiaoming, it's so beautiful!"

"It's quite beautiful." Gao Ming said sincerely. Landa didn't have a toy since she was a child, so she may have learned to work with their mother since she was sensible. This snowball may be Landa's first toy. Touching Landa's head, "When we go to the beach, we can make a wind chime and hang it at the door. It will jingle very beautifully when the wind blows." Gao Ming thinks this thing is a little girly. He likes to play cards, but mahjong is not easy to do. What to use instead of playing cards? Leather is not enough to wrap your body, let alone make playing cards. Mahjong can be replaced by stones, but cutting and carving are troublesome. Besides, even if you use wood instead, you still can't play three missing ones. Thinking about it makes me sad.

After the snowman was built, it was already dark, and it seemed that there was still no stopping rhythm, and it was basically a trend of getting bigger and bigger. The three entered the cave, closed the iron gate, and the wind and snow swayed to block the outside. The fire in the cave was very strong, and the three of them immediately warmed up around the stove.

Gao Ming picked at the things in the rattan frame, thought for a while and wanted to eat hot pot, although the ingredients are not enough, but it can be eaten as shabu-shabu. The decision was made immediately, "Eat shabu-shabu at night!"

Slaughter only Gugu, the skin and the fat layer are used to refine the oil, bursting out the aroma of chili, chop half of the Gugu meat, and hang the other half at the entrance of the cave to eat tomorrow . Sliced ​​bacon, scraped thinly with a knife, sliced ​​potatoes, mushrooms, fish with boneless slices, plus wild vegetables, at least a meal of stewed vegetables is indispensable.

When Gao Ming thinks of sliced ​​fish, he thinks of sauerkraut fish hot pot. Next year, if conditions permit, he must try to pickle a bucket of sauerkraut.

After saying a few words, Landa already started drooling.

"Bujiazai Gugu, Landa boils water, I wash vegetables and scrape fish!" Gao Ming put his coat on Bujia and went to find the rattan frame by himself.

Landa added water to the iron pot and added firewood. Seeing that Gao Ming was peeling potatoes, he caught a fish in the bucket by himself, and followed Bujia to kill the fish with his fruit knife.

Gao Ming was worried that the two brothers were outside. It was getting dark early, so he lit a fire stick and went out together. Bujia had already slaughtered Gu Gu, and Landa was scraping fish scales. The two brothers were not under the snowman tree. Replaced with another tree. Sticking the fire stick in the snow, Gao Ming went into the cave to bring hot water, and grabbed a handful of blood-covering grass, just to be on the safe side. They are killing fish and slaughtering Gugu, what if the animals on the mountain have nothing to eat and find them in this snowy day? The three of them are fine, and they hid in the hole. Is the bleating in the shed going to be ruined? Gao Ming couldn't bear it, baa, baa, gurgling, and red eyes. They tried their best to feed them, and left them for themselves.

Holding a pot of hot water and a stone bowl under his arm, Gao Ming put the iron pot on the snow, scooped a bowl of water from the stone bowl and put it in the snow, and said to Landa, "Wash it when the water is warm, you scrape it first. Fish scales." He himself helped Bujia to pluck the googuk's hairs, washed them in a pot of water and swallowed the jujubes, Gao Ming went in and brought a pot of cold water, and the fish and googoo were washed clean.

The snow was falling heavily, and the fire was almost doused. Gu Gu and the fish were thrown into the iron pot, Gao Ming held it, Landa held the fire stick, Bu Jia buried the blood and internal organs just killed with snow, and there was no smell in the air, and then returned to the cave.

Gao Ming started chopping goo-gu, sliced ​​fish, and got busy. The two brothers started to make the table by the light of the fire, and because they were not in a hurry, they were slow to make it in the afternoon. After peeling off the fat Gugu skin with a layer of yellow grease, Gao Ming said with a smile: "Good guy, this Gugu is really fat!" The knife is half of it, and the other half is tied with a leather paw and hung on the The iron door at the entrance of the cave happened to block a ventilation hole.

The fish is deboned into pieces, and the remaining fish head is suitable for cooking fish head soup tomorrow, and the remaining half of the fish will be served with fish head soup for breakfast tomorrow, so there is no need to wash and kill it. Slice the potatoes and wash the mushrooms.

Gao Ming set up an iron pan on the stove, put half a piece of fat chicken skin and a layer of fat on it, after a while a layer of oil was refined, took out the fried yellow and crispy skin, poured the chili on it, All of a sudden, the pungent smell came out. Gao Ming inhaled the breath of the chili pepper, and he didn't feel any pungent nose. It had been a long time since he had smelled fried chili pepper. They had a lot of peppers, so Gao Ming used them with all his might.

The two brothers couldn't get used to it all at once, and Landa coughed non-stop. Gao Ming put down the pre-burned Gu Gu Cube, rolled it twice, and when he looked up, he saw Bu Jia staring at the iron pot with a slightly ferocious expression, and couldn't help but kindly smiled.

Fry until half cooked, add water, and start cooking. After boiling, salt is added, the main bacon slices are salted, Gao Ming didn't put much salt in the soup pot, the sea salt they boiled directly is bitter and not pure, often half a spoonful is just right. This time, I put less and boiled it. Gao Ming stirred it with a spoon, and the strong smell of Gu Gu Tang came out. Gao Ming ordered the dishes. The bacon slices, the fish are very cooked, and his slices are thin, and I will rinse them off directly. eat.

The red pepper soup started to roll, Gao Ming held the chopsticks in his hands, and smiled, "Start!"

He usually taught the two brothers how to use chopsticks, but one by one was too lazy to learn, heh heh, now it's all in his mouth, right? ! Gao Ming picked up a chopstick and quickly picked up a piece of bacon and put it in the bowl. Although the taste was much worse, this was the first shabu-shabu in the primitive society. Just thinking about it makes me excited!

The wind and snow were howling outside, and the snow was much heavier. The atmosphere in the cave was warm, and the three people sitting by the stove were holding stone bowls, all of them were sweating. Gao Ming, with his chopsticks in his hand, lashed out at Fang Qiu, pointing Jiang Shan, breathing hotly, and smiling broadly. Landa didn't know how to use a spoon, and with one spoonful, all the vegetables and spicy soup were scooped into the bowl. With one mouthful of vegetables and juice, the spicy Landa burst into tears.

"Brother Xiaoming is so spicy!" Huan said while eating spicy food.

Gao Ming thought he could put half a stone bowl of chili, and there was nothing else but chili, so he made it with all his strength! The hot peppers have already been boiled out. The main focus of the whole pot is salty and spicy. The strong taste is not a little bit. Fortunately, the two brothers have increased the taste little by little. Although it is called spicy at the moment, it is not ambiguous at all.

Bujia held the chopsticks, although he was clumsy, he could still eat it. Gao Ming encouraged Landa, saying: "Look, your brother has already learned it. You are so smart and learn it quickly. In the future, it will be inconvenient to eat a lot of food with a spoon."

Landa nodded tearfully, "I will learn, I will learn! "

The three of them who had a meal took off their vests on the way, and they were still sweating like this. A fish and a half, a big potato, a piece of bacon, and dried vegetables, the whole meal was clean and there was nothing left. There was a layer of chili floating on the red soup, Gao Ming looked at it and felt like he was just thinking Yes, the three of them can really eat it.

The soup was poured far away from the entrance of the cave. Gao Ming boiled a pot of hot water and couldn't wash it clean. He grabbed the ashes and wiped them all over, and rinsed them with boiling water. There was no more oil in the pot and bowls.

Landa looked at it strangely and said in amazement: "The dirty ashes are so clean!"

"Try next time." Put the stone bowl away, Gaoming Shao added some water and poured it into the iron pot for dinner at night Spicy, drink more water is good. The three of them drank a lot of warm water, their stomachs felt better and their throats felt better.

Gao Ming had nothing to do, grabbed a handful of fresh chestnuts, peeled off the tough outer shell, threw the shells into the fire, and made a crackling sound. Use a knife to draw a small cross on the chestnut shell, put the iron net on the stove, and throw the chestnuts on it. Like a little radar, Landa knows that there is a delicious snack again, even though the belly that he ate just now can't walk. Being able to sit, and seeing food now is also exciting.

Gao Ming held the handle with both hands and shook it twice, the chubby chestnuts turned over on the wire mesh, both sides were heated and roasted evenly, it would be more delicious if it was brushed with a layer of sugar water or honey water.

The small cross cut by the knife was exposed, and the chestnut meat inside was roasted golden brown, and the aroma of wild chestnuts was tangy. Gao Ming moved his nose like Landa, and it was already very fragrant without using honey water.

Landa lay her head on her lap like a puppy, staring at the chestnuts on the iron net without moving. Unable to hold back his laughter, he said, "Okay, you can eat it!"

Putting the iron net on the ground, Landa rushed up, her eyes bulging and shining, Gao Ming smiled and said, "It's hot! Let it dry for a while!" In the

stone basin Added water and boiled it to a lukewarm temperature. The three of them wiped their hands and faces, washed their feet, and poured water. Landa poured the chestnuts onto a piece of broken leather, carefully placed them on the bed, and shouted, "Brother Xiao Ming, brother, it's going to be cold!"

"It won't be cold!" I usually scald my feet with hot water, but today I was afraid that the chestnuts would be cold, so I had to boil warm water and wash them. Gao Ming thought of how warm and happy he was talking about eating and chatting on the bed just now while holding chestnuts. Landa listened and entered, froze for the three of them to sit on the bed and eat chestnuts. Gao Ming threw himself on the bed and got into the leather, followed by Bu Jia. Landa put the chestnuts between the three of them, squeezed one and handed it to Gao Ming, saying: "Brother Xiao Ming, eat first!"

"Good boy!" It has been roasted and popped, and it is very easy to peel. Now the temperature is just right, one bite, the sweetness of the chestnut itself fills the mouth, it is really beautiful to pack chestnuts in winter! "Delicious! The temperature is just right!" It was slightly hot, and it was warm and sticky in the mouth.

Landa also squeezed a piece and put it in his mouth, squinting his eyes with happiness.

The three of them were talking in low voices, Gao Ming picked up some little things about him in the countryside and shared them with the two, and Landa grinned and talked about his life in the cave with Bujia and Eminem, Gao Ming knew that the Landa Cave There used to be a young girl in the cave who was very strong, with wheat-colored skin and a tall body. She was also good at work and could give birth to healthy children. All the young hunters and warriors in the cave wanted to have children with this girl, but Amei is very kind to Bujia and wants to have a baby with Bujia.

Gao Ming knocked on the chestnuts, the shell crackled, squinted at Bujia, and said, "Bujia, do you like your sister to give birth to you?" Loyalty, let alone marriage, although asking this question is a bit of a joke, but it is also a bit of a test! "I don't like A-Mei." Bu Jia thought about it for a while, as long as he thought of doing something like that with A-Mei, he felt uncomfortable, stared at Gao Ming seriously, and said seriously: "Can you give me a baby

?"

Slot your uncle's Buga! It would be nice if I gave you a monkey! Nonsence! You give me a monkey! Damn, I'm messed up in the wind! Gao Ming shook his fingers and couldn't speak. Open your eyes and see how I look like a girl! ?