Chapter 82 Xiaoming Sauerkraut Noodles Are So Delicious !

It was a hot day in June, Gao Ming wore only a pair of shorts, and hung a piece of wet leather around his neck, wiped his face, squinted his eyes at the scorching sun, and said, "It's going to be so hot today. "

Brother Ming, are you hot again?" Landa was covered in water beads, fanning the wind with one hand, and said, "It's not too hot. It will be hotter in a few days.

" Eyelids, when he was fat in modern times, he was most afraid of heat. Now the weather here, the water in the river is warm, and after swimming back and forth a few times in the water, it will be too hot again soon after coming up.

Seeing Gao Ming's wrinkled face, Xiaohe said relievedly, "Actually, it's not very hot. It's very cool inside the cave." This is

true. Today, it's hot from noon to afternoon, and cool at night. It is also very cool here. Gao Ming turned his head and asked: "If it's still hot in a while, we won't come out at noon, and the time will be changed." Do more work and hunt in the evening.

Together, the three of them arrived at the entrance of the cave while talking. One of Bujialinzi mills wheat and the other is Yanghuzi. This is their last batch of wheat to be husked. On the ground next to the stone mill, Sado and Dashi turn the stone mill, and the other fills the top hole of the stone mill with wheat. , a wooden barrel is attached to the bottom of the slot, and it is already half full. When it is full, it will be poured into the big clay jar in the cave.

Gao Ming glanced into the wooden barrel, the wheat flour is not as white as it is in modern times, and the texture of the yellowish yellow is not delicate, I don't know if it tastes strong or not. In order to save trouble, they have not started to grind the flour. They have been busy drying the wheat for husking a few days ago. Now the last batch of husking is almost ready, and now they are grinding together.

"This amount is enough for the few of us. How about I make hand-rolled noodles for everyone at noon?!" Gao Ming swallowed when he thought of the chewy and smooth noodles. Back then, the conditions were not enough, and he was eating bland barbecue all day long. He was almost suffering from meat anorexia. Now that he has flour, he has to serve a bowl of noodles first!

"Brother Xiao Ming, are the noodles delicious?" Landa stared at them with bright eyes, and Xiao He next to him licked his mouth, and added, "Brother Xiao Ming, I will help you."

"Okay!" Gao Ming rubbed his chin, chuckled, and said, "I don't know if I can eat the sauerkraut I accumulated a few days ago." Yes, wild vegetables, I don't know if the jar has not been touched these days!

Qi's legs and feet have been swollen a lot lately, and the sun is getting brighter at noon. At the moment, she is taking a nap in the small cave. The three of them entered the cave lightly. Export water, this should be edible.

"Xiaohe Xicai Landa boils bone soup, I'll knead the noodles." Gao Ming hurried out of the hole with a large pottery basin, the wooden bucket was almost full, Gao Ming poured the flour from the wooden bucket into the big basin, Carefully, he returned to the cave with the basin in his hand. He was afraid that he would not be able to knead the noodles with salt water.

Xiao Hecai was ready, Gao Ming put the kneaded dough in a basin, Xiaohe saw it, and asked curiously, "Why did you use a basin to cover the noodles?"

"Let him wake up for a while." Gao Ming simply said: "Eat it later It tastes even better." Holding the bowl in one hand, he lifted the lid of the altar, scooped up a bowl of sauerkraut, put it on the chopping board and chopped it up, and then made the toppings, and poured them directly on the noodles when they were eaten, think about it All drooling.