23. Xiao Ming Don't Say Such Things in Front of Landa!

Xiao Ming was lying on the stone slab, his body was covered with several layers of leather, not to mention his back would ooze with sweat in the middle of the night. Turning his face over sideways, and whispered: "Bujia, does your back hurt?" When it was the hottest time here,  The slate of stone would be icy cold when he fell asleep, but at that time he was in no condition to pay attention to these things, so he thought about making do with it. , but now it's just autumn and it's so cold in the middle of the night. If it's placed in heavy snow, won't it be frozen?

There is a row of ventilation holes on the iron door at the entrance of the cave, which is much better at blocking the wind than the big stones blocking the door before, but the cave is used to humidity, and they fell asleep on the stones, and their backs hurt after sleeping Yes, hard and cold.

Bujia turned sideways, looked at Xiao Ming with gentle eyes, and whispered, "Your back hurts?"

Xiao Ming nodded, and Landa was already asleep. In the dark, he groped beside Bujia , and said, "The stone is cold and Hard, I don't know how you and Landa survived the snow in winter." After saying that, he already felt sorry for the two brothers.

Bujia accurately touched Xiao Ming's arm, "Come here." He put his arms around Xiao Ming and pulled him against his chest, "It's warm here."

Suddenly, his whole body seemed to be on fire. Knowing that Bujia could see his face, he quickly changed his posture, and it was much warmer!

"Bujia, good night!" Xiao Ming narrowed his eyes, with a smile and satisfaction hidden inside.

Bujia wrapped Xiao Ming tightly with the leather, and hummed softly.

The next day, Xiao Ming woke up due to his  bodies biological alarm clock, and the cave was still pitch black, except for a few rays of sunlight coming in through the vent hole, it was dim.  Being naked, he turned over to Bujia who was sleeping on the outside, wearing his sneakers, touched the opening of the cave with the faint light skimming through, opened the iron gate, and the sun shone through the iron fence to fill the entire stone platform.

Landa rubbed his eyes, sat up immediately, and obediently dressed and made the bed. Bujia also got up and wore a small leather skirt.

After a month, Xiao Ming was still not used to showing his bare buttocks, especially under the sight of Bujia, he smiled embarrassedly, "Good morning!" He hurried to the bed to find a leather skirt to put on.

Bujia stared at Xiao Ming's crotch without blinking. Xiao Ming was a little embarrassed to be stared at, and murmured, "What are you looking at!"

"That!" Bu Jia pointed toward Xiao Ming's crotch, and then pointed to his own pillar , "Help each other?"

Help a big-headed ghost! tsk tsk, didn't  he see Landa staring at them! With a straight face, Xiao Ming said seriously: "I don't know what you're talking about, hurry up and help with the work!"

Bujia frowned slightly, puzzled and said: "Last time—"

"Bujia." Xiao Ming The tone was a bit harsh, "Landa is hungry and wants to eat, let's talk about it next time." Turning around quickly to get busy with breakfast.

Bujia didn't know why Xiao Ming was being so hesitant. In Bujia's eyes, there was no need to shy away from such things.

The kindling that had been buried in the stone stove overnight, was gently pushed away, Xiao Ming grabbed the dry grass, and blew on the kindling, and the small flame immediately fired up.

"Landa, take the pot of water, be careful." Xiao Ming handed the iron pot to Landa, and said with a smile, "Come back and eat mushroom and wild vegetable soup with barbecue, lets eat!

" The happiest thing is being able to eat and not run out of food.

After Xiao Ming sent Landa away, he turned around and said solemnly: "Bujia, I can't let Landa see what I did with you, and don't say that kind of thing in front of Landa in the future."

Bujia twisted around, thought for a while, and said: "Then it's fine where Landa can't see ?!"

Xiao Ming didn't know if he should laugh or cry, and said helplessly: "I really don't know if you're smart or being oblivious." Holding Bujia's hand, Xiao Ming Seriously said: "Did men and women in your cave not have to avoid going out to have children?"

Bujia nodded, wondering about the question being asked. There are 20 people living in their cave. Do we have to drive them out when doing this kind of thing?

Xiao Ming rubbed his forehead, he knew it was like this. At the moment, he said gently: "Then, if you want do something in order to be close to me, will you let others see willingly? What if others also want to do it with me?"

The cave was quiet for a while, Xiao Ming saw that Bujia was frowning and his face was wrinkled, thinking that his good days were coming soon, this guy was not far away from the guessing what he meant. Immediately patted Bujia on the shoulder, "Think about it carefully, and then talk about it when you understand it."

"Xiao

Ming—" "Brother, Brother Xiao Ming, I caught a big fish!" Landa's voice could be heard outside the cave.

When Xiao Ming walked to the entrance of the cave, he saw Landa holding a water bottle in one hand and holding a fish in the other hand. He said cheerfully, " Lets eat grilled fish in the morning!"

"No wonder you went out to fetch water for so long!" Xiao Ming took the fish. It looked like it was at least four or five catties, and it had already been cleaned. No matter what when they go out, they always carry knives with them. Landa made sure it was clean. Xiao Ming boasted: "It's amazing, eating grilled fish in the morning!"

Pouring water into the small iron pot, boiling and cleaning the dried mushrooms and wild vegetables and pouring , stirring slowly, and covering the pot. Xao Ming grabbed some the salt for the fish on the cutting board. He chopped the red pepper he picked yesterday with a kitchen knife. He was afraid that the two brothers would not be used to it, so he only chopped a small amount. He will give it a try today. The chili powder touched the surface of the fish, Xiao Ming looked at the chili in a rattan frame, and thought it would be good to dry it quickly when the weather was good, otherwise it would be a waste. After the vegetable soup is boiled, and salt is sprinkled, Xiao Ming put the pot aside, and the iron net is placed on the stone stove. The fire gradually dies down, and the fish is roasted on the thin iron net. The fish here is tender, and it will be done after cooking for a while, and it is very fragrant, not to mention the pepper is added to it. Landa ladles soup for the three of them. Three small stone bowls are just enough, and it is better to use stone bowls for hot soup. Xiao Ming poured the grilled fish into a large stone bowl, and Landa carried the fish to the stone table. Xiao Ming removed the iron net, set up a stone basin, poured water into it, and added a piece of firewood to the fire.  And just wash the dishes with hot water after eating. The three of them came to the table, and the entrance of the cave was facing the stone table and stone bed. In the past, big stones being used were used blocked the light. Today is the first time that the gate is bathed in sunlight enough to eat. Landa sniffed with his nose, like a puppy, and said: "Today's fish smells so good!" "It's really like a puppy." Xiao Ming cut the fish into several pieces with a knife. It is also convenient to eat with a spoon. "Today's fish uses chili, eat and see how it tastes!"

Landa scooped out a spoonful of fish, put it in his mouth, chewed a couple of mouthfuls of fish, his facial features were indescribably strange, his whole face wrinkled together.

"Not delicious?" Xiao Ming picked up a piece with his chopsticks, um, it was delicious. After so long, I finally have a salty and spicy taste. The spicy taste filled the mouth, "Delicious!"

Bujia also ate a spoonful, not as exaggerated as Landa's expression, slightly pursed his lips, raised his brows slightly, ate it quickly .

Landa drank two mouthfuls of the soup, his face was slightly flushed, his mouth was foward, showing two small canine teeth, and said: "After eating, the whole body is hot, so comfortable and delicious."

Xao Ming hadn't used much chili, because the peppers here are wild, and the whole thing is extremely spicy. In addition, the two brothers used to eat a relatively simple food, either salty or sweet, and the refreshing and new flavors haven't been tried before. However, chili is very spicy being tried for the first time, but I still want to eat it after eating it. Now the two brothers are like this. After getting used to it, they saw the fish and the soup, calling it spicy and digging for more fish. Xiao Ming burped, and Landa helped pick up the tableware, wash the dishes and wash the pot. The bacon hanging on the wall had already been marinated. Xiao Ming took a strip off, cut a piece with a knife, and poked it with his fingers until it was hard. "Landa, lend me your fruit knife." Xiao Ming took Landa's sharp fruit knife, pierced the meat and put it on the fire for a while. After it was cooked, Xiao Ming tore off a small piece and handed it to Landa. Landa, "Taste it." Landa put it in his mouth and chewed, "This meat needs to be chewed a lot, it's salty and delicious." "Try it too." He added a small piece to the cloth, and he can throw the rest into his mouth by himself. The bacon is hard and dry, and the taste is strong after being roasted, but it is a bit salty. It seems that it should be eaten with potatoes and soup during the snow season. It would be great if we could grow some corn and wheat as staple food. "The first batch of bacon is ready. It needs to be stored on a shelf. The whole cave should be well ventilated. The second batch should be hung up quickly. The shelf should be placed on the other side. It is best to use wood one by one, three layers.  it's very convenient and fast to use an iron frame, but after knocking down the iron gate, there are only eight pieces of ore and some iron left..." Gao Ming thought, it's better to keep some ore, just in case.

"Then what are we going to do?" Landa asked in a daze, confused.

"Bujia, you hunt today, and Landa and I chop wood together in the morning, dry peppers at noon, and in the afternoon, you will know what you will do in the afternoon when you come back at noon." The work here can't be planned at all. Plan what to do every night, and the next day When you wake up in the morning, you will find that there are other tasks that need to be done. "How about you Bujia?"

"You two can't go too far away from me," Bujia added.

When the bull was found yesterday, Bujia considered the safety of the two, and the three were close enough to be safe.

XIao Ming said no problem, there will always be wood where Bujia hunts. The three of them agreed that Landa was carrying the rattan frame, Xiao Ming was carrying the cloth bag, and Bujia was carrying the kitchen knife out of the cave.

There is also a bolt on the outside of the iron door, but it is not as big and thick as the bolt on the inside, and the design on the outside is more complicated. If people here accidentally find it, they will not be able to open it or get in.

The three of them entered the deep mountain, Bujia began to track the prey, and Xiao Ming looked for a small tree not far away to chop wood. After Xiao Ming melted an iron hammer, he took a hatchet and found a small tree that was thinner. It was easy to find a small trees deep in the mountains and old forest. After locking on to the target, Xiao Ming made two peeps, and went down with the hatchet.

Didn't fall!

One two three one two three, finally down.

Landa came over with the water bottle, and thoughtfully said: "Brother Xiao Ming, drink some water, and tell me what to do."

Xiao Ming handed the hatchet to Landa, gestured, and said, "You cut two sections first, and I'll make a saw. With a sigh, he said, there is always work.