Chapter 25 Xiao Ming Won't Abandon Your Family!

It's late autumn, and the leaves are falling badly. Gao Ming is carrying a cloth bag and looking down for wild vegetables. If he only eats meat for the whole winter, he will probably be constipated. When he thinks about going to the small forest outside the cave, Gao Ming will Thinking of my butt exposed in heavy snow, I couldn't help shivering.

Landa has already started tanning the leather. One of the three tiger skins is intact, and the other two are divided into pieces. Fortunately, there is no fear if there are too many leathers. Gao Ming plans to use the large pieces of leather to make three vests. If there is not enough Use another one, you can't stay in bed wrapped in leather all winter! He can make an iron needle, the needle should be thicker, cut the leather into thin pieces, string them together, and sew a vest should be no problem.

Gao Ming was not loved by his parents since he was a child, and he came out to venture out in his teens. Not to mention the top-notch female celebrity, he can simply sew a sock.

The two were chopping wood not far from Landa, and Gao Ming drew blueprints on the ground. Without a chainsaw, he could only do it manually, so he made a simple one with an inlaid structure. It probably wouldn't use nails or anything. A few nails are enough if needed. Buga was shirtless, and the slight golden sunlight shone on Buga, waving the hatchet, and the muscles in his arms were tense.

Not long after, a big tree fell to the ground, and Gao Ming went up to it and started cutting it down with a saw. It took three hours to cut down the whole big tree, but it was only sawed into planks. A big tree was sawed into four pieces, but the big tree was tall and cut off from the middle. Gao Ming put it together. The width and length are enough for four big men to sleep on. It can't be too big, there are a lot of food in the hole, so the bed can't take up half of it!

It was getting dark early and the sun was setting. Bujia waved his knife and wanted to cut a tree. He could do it at the entrance of the cave at night, so it would save a lot of time. Landa ran over with the rattan frame on his back, holding two fish in his hands, using the method taught by Gao Ming, entangled in dry grass, directly passing through the mouth of the fish, carrying them without taking up space.

The two fish followed Landa running, flicking and flicking, the whole rhythm looked interesting. When he arrived in front of the two of them, he raised his fish high and said as if asking for credit: "I caught it! I don't know why, but there are more fish today..." The

two fish were very big, at least four or five catties. Gao Ming boasted: "Landa is so powerful, I will eat this at night!"

"Grilled fish with chilli!" Landa suggested.

Gao Ming didn't expect that Landa, who was being heated for the first time, would be so obsessed with chili peppers, so he nodded immediately, "One I baked is hotter than last time, and I put a little less on the other, you can try it."

Landa squinted her eyes and moved her mouth Move, it looks like I'm hungry because I want to eat.

"How's the leather?" Gao Ming helped tidy up the boards.

Randa hung the fish from a branch and helped with the work. "I'll knead it tomorrow, and then I'll dry it in the sun." The planks of the

plank bed are already finished, only the two sides and the middle brackets are left. The tree Bujia cut down is not too big. Wait for Gao Ming and Landa to tidy up the planks. At that time, Buga cut down the tree and it fell to the ground.

"It looks like it will be moved in two trips." Gao Ming stared at the plank on the ground, probably both trips are suspended.

Buga nodded and took the lead in carrying four planks. Gao Ming looked distressed, in order to make the bed of good quality, able to withstand the rolling of three people, Gao Ming saw that it was not thin, and wanted to let Bujia put down a piece, but he still didn't say it in the end. These days, Gao Ming can see that Bujia is not a braggadocio. Silently carried two pieces, and felt that there was another piece, "Landa put it on for me."

Landa carried the wooden board and put a piece on Gao Ming's shoulders, and he carried the last piece with the rattan frame on his back and went to fish. The three of them were quite far apart, and they went down the mountain one after another and walked back.

When they arrived at the cave, Bujia looked at Gao Ming and said, "I'll drag that tree. You and Landa stay in the cave and lock the door."

"Together," Gao Ming said. Bu

Jia looked at Gao Ming silently, and suddenly reached out to stroke Gao Ming's hair, "I'm hungry, you cook." Then he suddenly smiled and said, "Hair is growing."

What does the last sentence mean, literally? Or is there a deeper meaning? Landa stared at him blankly, and couldn't help but scratched his hair, it was long and oily, and he felt embarrassed all over. In the past, the short ones were the same as the board size, and they were not afraid of being oily. Now they are long and oily, so you can imagine that they must be cut into board size tomorrow!

Landa fed Baa Baa water, obediently built a fire to boil the water, Gao Ming moved the wood he had quarried outside the cave in the morning into the cave, found an open space, and built it against the wall, without taking up space, he could make it after dinner at night I'm going to work overtime tonight, try to make it, and the bacon can be hung on it. The bacon in Tietong should have been hung on the wall yesterday, and I'm afraid it will be too salty if it is later. In the afternoon, I also put the sawed ones in the hole. It is too cold outside this season and there will be frost. If I really put them outside, I don't know how long it will take to dry.

After tidying up and tidying up, Gao Ming inserted the bolts on the iron fence. In the stove, Landa was boiling hot water. Ever since he had the conditions, Gao Ming would boil hot water every night. It's comfortable and sleeps better.

There is a stone basin on the stove. Since the iron was rich in their cave, the stone basin has been rarely used for cooking. The key is that it consumes too much firewood, and the heat is very slow. They simply use it to boil hot water and wipe their faces. Gao Ming took off his sneakers , the whole foot was covered with sweat, the smell was too strong, under the firelight, Gao Ming held the shoe, and said sadly: "This shoe is about to be scrapped." I can't cherish it, but I have to go up and down the mountain every day like this, and I have traveled more than him in a year. No matter how much I cherish it, I can't bear it!

Hearing this, Landa glanced over and pointed, "Is it going to be broken?" The

smell of the shoes was too strong. Gao Ming took the shoes and went barefoot to the entrance of the cave, put down the shoes, and said sadly, "Hurry up, you And Buga, don't you wrap your feet in winter?" He used to go to elementary school in the countryside. The school didn't have heating, and there wasn't even a coal stove. It was so itchy that he wished he could pick up his shoes and scratch them.

Landa shook his head, "Em didn't let me scratch my feet when they were itchy, and said that someone in the cave scratched their feet before, and then they couldn't walk and were thrown away."

"Lost it?" Gao Ming said incredulously.

Landa nodded, "Brother Xiao Ming, won't you be ashamed in your cave?"

Gao Ming shook his head blankly.

Landa's face showed a bit of longing, "That's great, your hole must be very good."

"Under what circumstances would it be embarrassing?" Gao Ming asked. Originally thought that it was like Bujalanda Amu, who was old and weak, and would be ruthlessly thrown away because he had no labor force, but Landa said that he didn't seem to have studied this issue.

At first, Landa wondered why Brother Xiaoming didn't know about it, but then he thought about it, Brother Xiaoming's cave had never been humiliated before, so he smiled stupidly and explained: "I'm about to die, and Ah Mu said this will be passed on to other cavemen. , so it will be thrown away. Then there is the snow season, the most difficult time, the woman who can't bear children will be thrown away, the man with bad feet is a man, he can't walk, and he can't do the work that women do, so he will be thrown away It's gone."

That's the loss of infectious diseases and the loss of old women. Gao Ming didn't know what to say.

Landa was a little depressed, "Back then, my brother and I were unwilling to be thrown away, so they drove me and me out. If my brother hadn't come out to be with us, I would have died."

Gao Ming hugged Looking at Landa, stroking Landa's head, "You work so quickly and know many things that I don't know. Landa is so good. Your brother has found a treasure. The three of us will not leave anyone behind." , we are one family, and you are my younger brother." The

atmosphere in the cave became warmer for a while, Gao Ming hugged Landa, and when he turned his head, he saw a pair of bright eyes outside the dark cave. It's Bujia. I don't know how long I've been back, and I haven't made a sound.

Seeing that it was Bujia who came back, Landa's eyes were still red. He rushed to the door and whispered to Bujia, "Brother, I won't leave you behind when you get old." After speaking, he himself felt embarrassed , the awkward whole person exudes the breath of 'I'm so awkward, don't approach me'.

Buga placed the tree outside the cave, smiling all over his eyes, touched Landa with his dirty hands, and said firmly, "I won't leave you behind until I die." Then, with bright eyes, in the dark There was a flash of light in the middle, staring at Gao Ming, and said: "Family." Bujia was very unfamiliar with the word "family" before, and had no feeling at all. Although he has heard Gao Ming say it many times, he does not understand the meaning of the word family. Until now, when Gao Ming said "we are a family", he instantly understood the word family.

Gao Ming was the first to come back to his senses, and the three male adults were not used to their sensibility. "Landa, go and wipe your body with Bujia, and I will cook." Gao Ming turned around and hurriedly cooked. Poor why no one cares about him? Love, love, when he understood his sexual orientation, he felt that it would be difficult for him to have a family in his life, but now he sees hope.

Although his original family was broken and unhappy, he had to admit in his bones that he always wanted to have a happy place.

I am in a good mood and my appetite is good.

The big tree that Buga dragged back was placed outside the cave, and the iron gate was closed to make it airtight, and the whole cave began to warm up. Bujia and Landa studied the frame portrait painted by Gao Ming. The two brothers supported a nail, and Gao Ming put the marinated fish on the wire mesh and started to roast.

Landa, who was holding the board, smelled the fragrance, and glanced at Gao Ming with small eyes. Bujia saw him and put down the hammer, "I'm tired, take a break."

Landa cheered, and ran to Gao Ming's side.

Gao Ming glanced at Bujia who was sitting on the stone bench. He didn't feel tired after chopping and sawing trees all afternoon. Tired after only a few knocks? Laughing twice, twisting Landa's face, "Have you learned how to use chopsticks?"

Landa frowned bitterly, "It's too difficult, I still use a spoon."

"Then I'll make some delicious food in the future Use chopsticks, so I won't eat it for you." Gao Ming deliberately teased Landa, turned the fish over, and the aroma became stronger.

Landa was so teased that she almost drooled, swallowed her saliva, and stared at the fish eagerly, as if she could eat a few mouthfuls. "I'll learn, I'll learn—"

Gao Ming was amused by Landa's gluttonous appearance, "Take the bowl and pack it up."

"Brother, it's ready!" Landa called cheerfully, holding the bowl containing the fish, Swallowing, put it on the table. "Brother Xiao Ming, come and eat, come and eat."

Gao Ming originally wanted to finish roasting the second piece and let the two brothers eat it, but seeing Bu Jia's eyes, he didn't think so, and immediately hugged his own bowl, holding his chopsticks and happily It's over, I'm really hungry after a day of work!