Chapter 151 Xiaoming and Xiaobao won't come back tonight! !

In the evening, Gao Ming sat on the stone table with a basin and picked fish. In the afternoon, it was cooler outside than the kitchen. The kitchen was burning with a stove, and he was sweating as soon as he entered. It was like a steamer, and he sat at the round table while cutting and washing vegetables. It's very cool to deal with.

Six pieces of fish and two large pieces of bacon, obviously not enough for lunch, and the weather is hot and bright, so I don't plan to cook too much, the three-bamboo drawer is fine. Dashi is strong, and the minced meat has become sticky in the end. Landa Xiaohe has washed the big leaves, and steamed them in a steamer. After a while, the aroma will come out. Too hot.

The sun had already set, and the sky was turning gray. Gao Ming was a little worried when he saw that Xiaobao hadn't come back yet, but Bujia analyzed it. He took a dozen people out to survey the terrain. After walking for half a day, did he have to return? I guess it was troublesome to go back the same way the next day, and I won't be coming back today. Anyway, more than a dozen people are carrying bamboo baskets with seasonings, leather, kettles and iron pans inside, so there is nothing to worry about.

Gao Ming thought about it, so he didn't worry anymore, seeing that it was getting late, he didn't wait for dinner.

The steamed cakes in the Sanzhu drawer were cut into four plates. Those who didn't eat enough at noon are now eating with their stomachs open. Without the two of them, A Gun and Xiao Bao, everyone who ate four plates at night has round stomachs and only half a plate is left. See you Gao Ming Landa couldn't eat anymore and wanted to stuff it into her stomach, so she hurriedly said, "It's all made of meat, eat less, and when you're hungry at night, heat it up with something to drink, and you can eat it as a late-night snack." Cleaned up the dishes.

Ah Gun lived in the cave for a few days. He didn't do any work except holding a baby. He ate well and slept well. The weather has obviously improved in the past two days. To put it bluntly, Ah Gun's disease is overwork. Nourishment and nutrition can improve the complexion. Basically, the long-standing illness should be treated by Xiaobao with acupuncture and medicinal soup.

Seeing that everyone was cleaning up, Ah Gun and Mu followed suit. Gao Ming didn't push it when he saw it, and just said, "Mum just put the dishes in the kitchen. Xiaoan needs someone to coax you to drink water. I'll do it."

Ah Mu knew in her heart that Gao Ming didn't want her to be tired, her eyes were a little red, she had never done this in her life these days, she didn't have to work and she ate well every day, she didn't dare to think about these days before, she was in good health She wanted to do some work, but she was not allowed to do the work that she could do in the cave, so she had to coax the children. She had never seen these two children so fat and white, and the beautiful ones were even more beautiful than dolls. That's okay, except for humming when eating and drinking, she doesn't even cry much at ordinary times, which is very coaxing, and I don't know what happened to her stick? Have you eaten so late? Don't meet the prey...

There are more than a dozen people nested in a cave of 30 square meters, and a fire is lit in the middle. In a small iron pot, there was stewed broth and wild vegetables, and Wen Xiaobao was stirring it with a wooden spoon.

Zheng Mao leaned over to Wen Xiaobao, flattering him a little, "It smells so good, I don't need to eat barbecue today, I'm tired of eating barbecue every time I come out!"

Bad Tooth leaned over and inhaled the aroma, "Aren't you the most Do you like barbecue? This broth smells really good, hey, why are you kicking me, Ah Qi!?" He looked at Ah Qi suspiciously, why did he kick him if he had nothing to do?