Chapter 157 Xiaoming Rhubarb's Friend! !

Bujia said that he was okay with Guan Fu's surname. After expressing his attitude, Gao Ming retreated. I won't call either.

"Brother Xiao Ming, you can have my brother's surname!" Landa figured out, "Bu Gaoming."

Gao Ming grinned, what kind of name is that! "Forget it, none of us will use the husband's surname anymore."

Wen Xiaobao stood aside and touched his chin, thinking that Zhengmao could consider adding the husband's surname. Now Zhengmao is his wife. Next, when his parents saw Zhengmao, they knew they were a family.

How could Zhengmao, who had been paying attention to Wen Xiaobao, not see Wen Xiaobao's thinking face, and immediately said positively: "Crown! I am crown! Everyone, I will be called Wen Zhengmao from now on!"

Everyone at the dinner table looked at him. Zhengmao and Xiaobao, Xiaobao took it for granted, nodded and smiled at Zhengmao, "After we die, my parents will know that you are a family, even though you are a man..."

"Good boy Ah!" Zhengmao hurriedly expressed his opinion, "It's enough to hunt and barbecue to warm the bed, Xiaobao will be a family from now on."

Zhengmao performed well, and Wen Xiaobao also softened a lot about Zhengmao being a man and not being able to have children. It's okay, if you don't have a child, you can adopt one. There are so many orphans in the tribe.

I won't mention it this time, but judging by Zhengmao Xiaobao's appearance, he is serious about taking his husband's surname. After eating and washing, Gao Ming lay down on the table to write and draw. First, he counted the people in the cave. , the light from the oil lamp was very dim, Qi and Xiaohe finished the last stitch and planned to sew it tomorrow.

"Go to sleep!" Gao Ming added charcoal to the iron stove. The hole is too big, which is also a worry. The stove can't be closed at night, or it will be too cold. The window of the bedroom needs to be opened, or the warm air from the aisle can't get in. The bedroom is still cold. But the night life is more troublesome. Basically, whoever closes the window in the bedroom knows what to do tonight.

The stove is filled with charcoal, and the door of the stove is ajar, otherwise the charcoal will be added every hour. Bu Jia checked the iron gate at the entrance of the cave, Gao Ming added a lot of charcoal, Xiao He was packing up the leather on the mat, and Dashi helped to fold it up, Qi and Linzi had already entered the bedroom with their children in their arms, Gao Ming saw Wen Zhengmao sneaking around after adding the charcoal Sui went to Wen Xiaobao's bedroom and closed the window by the way.

Gao Ming showed a meaningful smile, Bu Jia closed the iron gate and came over and said, "Shall we close the iron gate today?

" Gao Ming thought about it for a while and added, "Twice, no more!"

He had closed two windows that night, but in the middle of the night, the windows were closed one after another. Maybe it was the low moans that disturbed people's sleep. , but the most fear is to be hooked.

In the middle of the night, Bujia went out of the hole to add carbon to the stove. When he saw that all the windows were closed, he thought about sealing the stove. Since everyone is enthusiastic, let's save some carbon!

The next day, Gao Ming slept until the sun was up, and the three of them made dinner in the cave with Bujia Zhengmao Dashi, Lin Zi hugged Xiao Le and coaxed Xiao An who was playing on the leather bag, but Qi didn't come out, it seemed that she was tired last night.

After dinner, Zhengmao went down the mountain as usual in the afternoon, Gao Ming sat on the leather bag and played with Xiaoan, while discussing the new characters of the tribe with Xiaobao, and wrote a simple line of typesetting on the cardboard, which was very simple and clear , and some of them are easy to remember, and half of the modern simplified characters are taken.