Chapter 120 Xiao Ming's Shiny Crystal Cave Is Working Hard!

:
Those who work in the cave are all good hands. Gao Ming and the others have lived with Gao Ming in the cave for a long time. They know how to do lime mud and lime water without Gao Ming's teaching. The four of them, Big Blue and Little Blue, were at a loss. They didn't understand why it was so troublesome. What's the benefit of putting lime water on the wall, but today they were idle and didn't go hunting. it's nothing!

There are two piles of limestone and soil in the middle of the cave, and further down are crystal bricks, wall bricks and floor bricks, and bricks from the rectangular opening of the cave. Yes, there is also water, but it is easy to expose flaws in this way. Anyway, the water source is very close to them, and the division of labor is very clear. The two of Bujialinzi carried water from the big river. The water was used for lime mud, and the two carried bamboo poles. After going back and forth for a while, a lot of lime mud was mixed.

Gao Ming used dry lime powder to divide the bedroom in the cave, and built the wall directly after a while. The hole is too high to reach the ceiling, and it is better to build it up to a height of three to five meters and use bamboo to build it. In fact, the three bedrooms on each side cost no bricks at all. There is a mountain wall behind them, and they can share a wall brick with each other, which is more than enough for the wall bricks he made in the snow season.

"Okay, it will be built according to this, and the height will be here." Gao Ming poked it up with a wooden stick. Everyone paid attention to him, Gao Ming turned his head and saw Ah Qi with bad teeth and big blue and small blue looking around the crystal bricks, the bad teeth were still gnawing on the bricks, Gao Ming covered his teeth and said, "You don't even hurt? "

Bad Tooth touched his own tooth with his finger, it really hurt, this shiny and beautiful tooth is so hard! Ah Qi twitched the corner of his mouth, and said, "You're so stupid! This is used as a wall." Rubbing his bad teeth on his cheeks, he bared his teeth at Ah Qi, without saying a word.

Ah Qi stared at the bricks that Bujia and the others moved from the depths one after another, and said thoughtfully: "Did you go back to move these last night?"

Sure enough! There are so many bricks, limestone blocks and soil in the hole for no reason, and only bad teeth. Unexpectedly, Da Lan and Xiao Lan's expressions are not right, Gao Ming said nonchalantly: "I started to do it since the plan was coming, and then I did it to save effort. Just put the bricks in the hole not far from here." A few words were blurred, "We build the wall bricks, and you lay the floor bricks."

Ah Qi and the others hadn't done it before, so Bujia took Ah Qi and the others to start laying floor tiles from the inside, and Gao Ming took Dashilinzi Landa Sado and Xiaobao to start laying the wall tiles in the bedroom. The wall tiles are a bit difficult. In order to keep the wall vertical, Gao Ming asked Xiaoan Xiaole to borrow a few diapers. He removed the wires and twisted them into strands, with stones falling underneath. He made four in total.

"Landa, you and Sado started digging the trench for this room, and Dashi Xiaobao and I dug this one." Even though the bedroom was built in the hole, the foundation still had to be laid, and although the bamboo pieces on it were not heavy enough to bear the load, it was still Be solid.

Five people began to dig the foundation. They all had shovel heads and waved them one by one. The foundation grooves for the three bedrooms on one side had been dug in the morning. Because of the small load, the foundation was only dug less than one meter, so it was very fast.

The scent came from the entrance of the cave. Xiaohe was carrying a bamboo basket and pushing a baby carriage, and Qi was walking behind, pushing a child with a bamboo basket on her back.