Chapter 58 Xiao Ming Can't See It Now Sado And Landa What's Up With You Two!

Bujia held the snake knife in one hand and Gao Ming in the other, and the four leather bags were held by Landa who followed behind. The tallest of the four took the initiative to help me pick it up. He was not good at words, but just stood in front of Landa and stretched out his hand to ask for help. In the dark night, Landa smiled and handed the leather to the man, saying, "Thank you." The

man looked cold, probably Haven't gotten over the pain of losing a friend yet. Landa knew the pain, so she nodded with a smile and said comfortingly, "You should live well." The man nodded, his face softened.

Gao Ming could feel Bujia's anger, but actually the wound didn't feel any pain at all, because it was too cold and he didn't feel it, so he had to be dragged by Bujia silently, at least to save effort. But Bujia was sulking all over his head, blaming himself for not training Gao Ming well, after the snow season is over, he must train Gao Ming to hunt well!

The seven of them walked quickly up the mountain, knowing that the bloody smell down the mountain was too strong, and the hastily falling snow could not cover it up, and it would attract carrion-eating prey like Hong Zhuzi and others at any time. When they reached halfway up, the four of them saw the wooden shed and looked at each other hesitantly. The woman made a painful decision and said to Bujia: "You guys saved us, we are already very grateful, but if we drag you down— —" The

leather bearer nodded, and said in harmony: "This is not enough, we can't occupy the place where you live."

Gao Ming guessed that these four people, like Saduo, regarded the shed as their place to live. Just when he was about to speak, Bu Jia's brows and eyes were cold, and he said, "You swore to the Tianmeng just now, doesn't it count?"

"But we can't drag you down." The woman's voice was choked with sobs.

The thin man stood up, patted his chest, and said firmly: "Just because we swore to the Tianmeng, we can't occupy the place where you spend the snow season."

Bujia said coldly: "When you swore, then At this moment, we are a Dong tribe, without encumbrance or taking food and drink."

Gao Ming applauded Bujia secretly in his heart, subdued and subdued, and accepting people does not mean that people obey, even if he thanks them for saving their lives, he is still an outsider after all Well, although Bujia only said a few short sentences today, it is really heart-warming in this dazed and heavy snow day. Bujia is very leader-like.

Sure enough, the eyes of the four people turned red, and the woman wept softly.

"Landa Xiaoming Bujia!" Saduo walked out of the aisle with his waist bent, confirmed that the three came back, and brought a lot of people with him. "

A new member of our Dong tribe!" Gao Ming interrupted with a smile, Sado really couldn't open any pot, and Bujia's face turned dark when he mentioned the injury, even if he couldn't see at night. can feel. Bujia has established his prestige, now it is time to speak softly, and said with a smile: "Let's go in first. Although there are not enough preparations for eating and drinking in the cave, we have a lot of people! We will never starve to death!" They all have skills, especially this woman, the three men are very convinced of this woman's words, and when they fought just now, it was so clever that a man died to protect this woman.

Saduo led the way, bent down to pass through the aisle, and said, "I boiled hot water, Brother Xiaoming washes first." He just saw the injury on Gao Ming's arm.

Eight people entered the cave, and it seemed crowded at once. There were already a lot of things in the cave, and Landa finally closed the iron gate.

It was supposed to introduce each other, but Bugasa Toranda was worried about the injury on Gao Ming's arm, so he pulled him to sit on the stool. Landa nimbly twisted a piece of clean hot leather and handed it to his brother. Bujia took it and carefully melted away the layer of frozen blood on the wound for Gao Ming. Gao Ming only felt pain at this time, but if he cried out in pain now , Bujia is sure to explode, so bear with it quickly.

"It hurts?" Buga asked, raising his head.

Gao Ming quickly shook his head, "It doesn't hurt at all! Hahaha!" Seeing Bujia's eyes, he swallowed his laughter wisely.

The four people standing at the entrance of the cave opened their eyes wide, their faces were full of shock, they hadn't recovered from the moment they entered the cave, everything in this cave was so strange, it was like another world, they never knew The snow season can still be so comfortable and warm. The four were shocked by the sight before them, but the woman quickly came back to her senses. Seeing the scar on Gao Ming's arm, she stepped forward and said restrainedly, "I, I have grass here."

All four of Bujia looked at the woman, Gao Ming was able to see the woman's appearance clearly. The lower body is wrapped in a leather skirt, the top is naked, Gao Ming looks away embarrassedly, the woman is shorter than Landa, her skin is red and black from the cold, her eyes are big, her nose is fleshy, her lips are thick, and because of hunger, she is very thin and looks like a chin Pointy, but the cheekbones are a bit high, and the facial features of the whole person look particularly three-dimensional, like a model. I can't look down on the age, at least thirty.

Embarrassed by being stared at, the woman took a step back, and took a small round bag from her waist. The bag was made of a piece of leather and the four corners were tied with belt straps, and tied around her waist.

"The grass inside can heal the wound." The woman opened the skin, and there was a mess of dry grass inside.

Bujalanda Sado didn't know what the woman wanted to express, but Gao Ming understood, stumbling his excited mouth, smoothed it out and said quickly: "You can heal wounds! This is medicine, errand, grass!"

"This grass Good." The woman nodded.

Gao Ming finally understood why everyone wanted to protect this woman. What they needed was a partner who could understand herbs. "Buga, the grass in her hand can heal wounds, eh, by the way, what's your name? My name is Gao Ming."

"Qi!" Qi smiled peacefully.

"Qi helps me heal my wound." Gao Ming smiled, and when he lowered his head, he saw Qi's naked upper body, looked away, and said to Landa, "Give the curtain to Qi first, and let Qi wrap it up." You can't keep looking at the top of the cave!

Because of Qi, the atmosphere in the cave suddenly eased a lot. Seeing the three men standing at the entrance of the cave, Gao Ming waved and smiled: "Come here, let everyone wipe the hot water in the Landa basin, you Don't catch a cold yourself."

Landa took two pieces of broken leather, and Sado helped scoop water for the stone basin. The iron basin was occupied by Gao Ming to wash his wounds, so he could only use stone basins, but Gao Ming liked to be clean, even if it was a footbath. Also very clean. Landa twisted the hot leather and handed it to the person who helped him carry it, gesticulating, "Wipe your face and body, while it's hot, don't be stunned." Then twisted another piece and handed it to the younger one, and said with a canine smile: "My name is Landa. I will be an adult after this snow season. How about you?"

After wiping his face with the warm leather, the pores of the whole body seemed to be opened, which was very comfortable. The tall man stared at the hot leather bag in his hand, as if he was holding a treasure, being careful not to scratch it. "My name is Dashi, twenty-five." The

young man wiped his face slowly, and whispered, "Xiaohe, sixteen."

Landa twisted the skin for the last one, handed it over, and said, "I guess Xiaohe's mother must be Xiaohe born by the river."

"How do you know?" Xiaohe said with bright eyes. Landa was quite excited to meet someone who was younger than herself, and proudly said, "Because I'm smart." Hearing this, Gao Ming almost covered his mouth and shouted

that his teeth hurt. The older person who took the leather at the end nodded at Landa, "Lin Zi, twenty-eight." When Landa heard that Lin Zi was thirty-two, he obediently said, "Then I will call you Brother Lin Zi from now on. " After the introduction, now I belong to them, Gao Ming said: "I am Gao Ming, this is Bujia, the one who scoops water is Sado, Sado Bugadu is twenty-three, and I am twenty-seven. From now on, just call names!" As soon as Gao Ming lowered his head, he saw the herbal medicine that Qi had chewed on his arm. He quickly turned his eyes away and said with a smile, "How old is Qi?" "I'm twenty-six!" Gao Ming nodded, the cave is full of people now, there is no place to set foot. "I'll get you something to eat, let's eat first, Qi, help Sado look at the wound on Sado's arm, I only cleaned it, and didn't put grass on it." Qi shook her hand, "You can't move the grass on your arm . " The grass will fall when you move it. "Landa cut a strip of leather, and I tied it." The cotton cloth couldn't be wasted, so he had to use leather to make do with it. Anyway, his wound was just scratched a little, so it didn't hurt much. Landa flipped through the neatly folded skins, found the softest and thinnest baa-baa skin, cut a strip, rolled it in boiling water, and tied it on Gao Ming, drooling, whispered: "Xiao Ming What do you eat bro?"

"Hungry again?" Gao Ming teased.

Landa nodded. He has been particularly able to eat recently, and he is always hungry when he moves. Gao Ming knew at a glance that Landa was going to be an adult, and the food was normal, but so many people were added to the cave all of a sudden, and the food was not enough. It seemed that after the settlement was settled, he was about to go hunting.

"Make a big pot of soup, let one person drink something hot, and roast some meat, let's eat baa baa meat first!" There is still a lot of mutton, Gao Ming stands up to do work, Landa obediently follows to help, Qi is helping Sado apply grass , the remaining three people looked at Gao Ming when they heard that they had to work, and counted on the branch store to work.

Gao Ming looked at the circle hole, wondering where to sleep tonight. He muttered in a low voice: "There can be room for the rattan frame, a few rattan frames are moved to the side of the iron barrel at the entrance of the hole, the bacon on the wooden shelf is hung on the wall first, and two rows of nails are nailed to the wall, the empty wooden shelf Just put it on the side of the rattan frame, so that there will be an open space near the stove, and then move the firewood inside to the entrance of the cave, and put the wooden boards and bamboos at the entrance of the cave into the shed..."

Three people who had to work No one understood, Gao Ming slapped his head, and said to Bujia: "Today, the mat woven by Landa can be spread on the ground, you will share the work with Lin Zige and the others, and Landa and I will cook, Sado, please come on." When the grass is ready, lie down on the bed and rest, don't be busy!"

Gao Ming had an arm injury, and Landa squatted with a big stone bowl to pick up shrimp.

"A bowl of shrimp, I'm picking a bowl of meat with red shells, pry it open with a knife, dig out the meat inside, don't throw away the shells." The shells are quite big and deep, and it would be good if they can be used as a plate in the future. Gao Ming squatted down and peeled the shrimp shells with scissors, and picked the shrimp shells and shrimp threads into the wooden barrel. When the two stone bowls were finished, Gao Ming stood up with a sore waist. Originally, he wanted to have a good time with Bujia tonight. The curtains are all done, and you gave me such a thing! It is expected that the entire snow season will not be able to communicate happily with Buga.

"Cut the winter bamboo shoots of Lanta into cubes, and the second half of the black fruit powder. You can make it for us. Make more soup. I'll go and roast the meat for us." They picked up a leg of lamb, and they are now cooking the soup and roasting the meat at the same time. Very convenient and fast. There are also a lot of bamboo tubes, and when they are evenly distributed, they will scoop up soup for four people, but they don't have enough chopsticks, and they don't know how to use chopsticks, so just pour the soup out of bamboo tubes! Let's eat enough tonight, find a place to sleep, and talk about it tomorrow!

Gao Ming was preparing to roast the leg of lamb, but the wooden rack next to the stove had already been moved. Gao Ming wanted to move it at first. Being too close to the wooden rack is not good for the bacon, and the temperature is too high. Xiao He's arms were covered with strips of bacon, and he followed Bu Jia in a daze. Lin Zi and Dashi moved the two buckets, Bujia moved the stone table and stepped on it, with a hammer in one hand to split a nail, nailed a small river and handed two bacon. Originally, two more rows were added to the bacon wall, and now they are all hung up, and some even have two rows hung on one nail, but the nails are thick and strong, and they are not afraid of nailing.

Qi helped spread the mats. Originally, there was still firewood behind the wooden shelf. Bujia and the others moved the firewood there. Extraordinary.

The aroma of roasted leg of lamb slowly filled the whole cave, and Landa was stirring the soup, holding the soup spoon and moving close to Gao Ming, almost drooling.

"Greedy?" Gao Ming cut a piece of meat and stuffed it into Landa's mouth, "Reward for being so good today! Go get salt and pepper from the small wooden table." The stone table was placed outside the entrance of the cave. The small wooden table could not be placed on the side of the simple stove. It was inconvenient to walk back and forth with a mat on it, so it had to be placed next to the original stove. Without the stone table, the two iron buckets on the other side were also Moved over, the seafood rattan frame moved to this side, and the whole hole is much more tidy.

Landa hugged the salt water that had been washed earlier, Gao Ming used a brush dipped in the salt water to brush a layer, and the fragrance became stronger again. Hearing one after another cooing in the cave, Gao Ming himself was hungry, and Qi, who had spread the mat and stood aside, lowered her head in embarrassment.

"Come and eat!" Gao Ming said with a smile, "Bujia, you wash your hands and come here." The

four wooden benches plus the original four stone benches surround the stove, and now they are just enough for eight of them.

The soup was still boiling, and Landa distributed bamboo tubes to the four of them. The four of them had obviously never eaten like this. Isn't the food just eaten with hands? Holding the bamboo tubes restrained by each other, I don't know what to do, but the smell of meat is really good.

Lin Zi and the others were used to eating raw meat, and now they were hungry again. Gao Ming waited until the meat was almost cooked, cut a thick layer, put them in the bamboo tubes of the four of them, and said, "Eat with your hands, we don't have enough chopsticks. I will prepare it for you tomorrow, eat it!"

The smell of meat was right under the nose and went straight to the forehead. Xiao He started to drool, but no one moved.

"You eat first, there are more here." Bujia said.

The four of them squeezed the meat and stuffed it into their mouths, but Gao Ming forgot to say it was hot, how did they know that the four of them would not spit out the meat even if it was scalded badly, they chewed it and swallowed it, and Gao Ming looked at it for them Uncomfortable, "Eat slowly, be careful of burning!" Xiao He

finished eating the meat, licked the oil on his fingers, and asked curiously, "Brother Xiao Ming, what is this?"

"Leg of lamb!" Gao Ming cut another slice for the four of them, " Eat whatever you want! As soon as the fire roasts, the meat will be cooked, and it will taste delicious and hot."

​​Seeing that Gao Ming and the others hadn't eaten in turn, the four of them bit the meat embarrassedly, and ate slowly, even though they had been eating for two Haven't eaten anything for days.

Gao Ming cut the flesh of Landa Sado, only then remembered that Sado was injured, and hurriedly said: "You can't eat more, I will make you some bleed blood soup later, you can't drink seafood soup." Hearing baa baa blood soup, I shook the chopsticks holding the meat in my hand, and the meat just fell into the stone bowl.

Landa looked at it with a straight face, imitating his brother, and said, "Sado, be good, don't worry me!"

Gao Ming, who took the soup pot, looked at Sado and Landa suspiciously. , who is attacking!