Chapter 75 Xiao Ming, this stone was born to be a stone mill!

It was a sunny morning in May. Gao Ming got up early and started to boil bone soup on the stove, which is now a must-have for them every day. Dashi and Buga can now eat grilled meat stew, but it can't be too exciting. The grilled meat is roasted first and the two eat the non-spicy version. The fresh wild boar slices are thin, brushed with salt water and garlic. They found garlic sprouts more than a month ago. They need to add some seasoning to everything they eat. This thing is a consumable. In order to be able to eat garlic sprouts for a long time and even cultivate garlic, Gao Ming specially reserved a batch of garlic sprouts and was not willing to eat them. Garlic table, after cutting a crop of garlic table, the roots in the soil grow into garlic, these garlic seeds are afraid to eat, Gao Ming and Landa dug all the garlic back, and Sadolin opened a field outside the cave. A small piece of land is dedicated to growing garlic. In order to satisfy his hunger, Gao Ming left a small bowl of sour. The barbecue is so delicious.

The people in the cave woke up one by one, and the bone soup in the pot was almost boiled. Gao Ming scooped up a red shell and put it next to the rhubarb, and said with a smile, "It's hot!" When he got up, Gao Ming touched Rhubarb's head with one hand, and the little guy lay down obediently.

Whenever he eats, there is a piece of rhubarb in the hole. Gao Mingxian has never had a dog or a cat. He is used to it by himself, but it seems that he has heard that dogs should not eat too much salt, otherwise hair removal is not good for the body, so he simply boiled soup Put no salt in the stew and give the rhubarb first. The little guy has only eaten less for two months, so it's not a waste of effort.

The big guys in the cave got up early and drank soup from bamboo tubes. Gao Ming put the iron plate on the stove and started to barbecue.

The sliced ​​meat brushed with garlic is still delicious even without the addition of chili peppers. There is a scent in the air. Landa turned over the chopsticks and said, "Brother Xiaoming, I just saw that the garlic has grown a small sprout." There are sprouts You can eat garlic sprouts and you can eat garlic.

"I don't dare to eat garlic sprouts when they grow into garlic sprouts. After the second crop, we can eat them in the cave." How can we eat garlic after the garlic sprouts have been pulled out. Gao Ming took the sliced ​​meat fried with chopsticks and gave it to Bujia, saying, "I have something to discuss with you guys later."

Lin Zi scooped up a bowl of soup for Qi, Qi's belly was quite big and she didn't look like she was three or four months pregnant. In fact, the exact time is not accurate. The snow season here is long, so I can only estimate it, but even so, it is very powerful. I can't help but suspect that it may be the rhythm of twins.

"What's the matter?" Buga ate the sliced ​​meat, grilled it on an iron plate and put it in a bowl for Gao Ming, "It's delicious."

There were more people in the cave, the iron pot got bigger, and there were more wooden and iron pots. The stove has also been enlarged. The iron net used to eat the barbecue has been refilled with some iron and made into a large iron plate, so that it is more convenient to eat. Otherwise, the meat will be gone after one chopstick, and you will have to wait for the second piece. Now it's good. , spread it all over, put a chopstick into the bowl, put a piece of meat on the iron plate, eat the meat in your mouth, and turn the meat on the iron plate back and forth to eat.

The sliced ​​meat brushed with garlic was marinated until it tasted good. There is no shortage of food in their cave now. The freshly hunted game meat is not easy to store. It's hot again. Gao Mingqi brushed it into bacon and hung it on the wall. Now it's all over the wall. There are bacon up and down, save it for the snow season. The spring and summer here are a bit mixed, there is no transition at all, the prey in the mountains are like a ripening agent, all of them are fat, no wonder the snow season is so difficult, but the people here still survived, their physique is good On the one hand, I am afraid that there is also energy stored in summer and autumn. Gao Ming, who originally wanted to raise some prey when he was idle, gave up this idea when he saw prey running all over the mountain. It is very convenient to eat any meat, as long as you can catch it. There is meat, it is a natural captivity!

Gao Ming ate the meat in his mouth. Now he no longer has the sense of superiority he had when he first came. When he first came, he relied on the fact that modern people knew a lot and wanted to give advice, "It must be the right decision to make", "I brought You've had a good life' This kind of thinking now makes me want to get into a corner. Since Dashi Buga was injured, he has learned a lot. This world has his survival rules, and he needs time to adapt. Gao Ming once asked Bujia if he did something wrong and should not seek peace and let go of the wildling leader. Conspiracy and decision-making still depend on the locals like Bujialinzi.

"The last time I came back from the Red Stone Field, when we lived in the cave on the back of the mountain, I discovered a kind of food—" Gao Ming's eyes lit up when he thought of the wild wheat, no matter how good his craftsmanship is , In this place where you want everything and nothing, you are full of meat all day long, and you have never eaten staple food for half a year. A northern man is simply patient to the extreme.

Landa was the most appreciative of the food, swallowed the barbecue in his mouth, and said happily: "What does Xiao Ming eat? Is it delicious?"

"I can't tell, but it will take a lot of work if it is really edible." Hulling and grinding just these two things is also a big trouble. Fortunately, they have the strength and he still has iron tools, so it should be no problem. "But the best thing about this wheat is that it is easy to store. As long as it is dried and ground into powder, it can be stored for a long time, and it can be cooked and eaten in different ways, especially if Qi has a baby. If there is no goat milk, it will be gone. We can make it up and give it to the children." Counting the days, it is estimated that Qi was born at this time between the autumn and snow seasons.

When Lin Zi heard that children could drink it, his interest became even stronger.

As for the cleverness of eating, I have figured out the concept here, as long as there is food that can help them survive the snow season, they must actively take it. Coupled with his "smart talk" and delicious Landa's good father Lin Zi, and Bujia who supports him, who is still full of food and safety for the snow season, Saduo Shixiaohe, the search for wild wheat is undoubtedly a sure thing.

Gao Ming drew the place on the ground, and Bugashi has been to know the place. The big stone looked at it and said, "It's not far from here, and you can get there by walking half a little faster."

"It's not far." Gao Ming nodded, and said, "I It's been a month since the last time I found out. It hasn't grown well at that time. I guess it's a bit early now. I said in advance that we should prepare the tools and get ready. We will set off in a few dozen days. It's just during this time for you two Rehabilitate your wounds, especially Dashi, don't be tired during this period."

Dashi Bujia was stunned when he heard that he still needed to heal his wounds, and he thought he was going to leave immediately, but he was still waiting for dozens of days!

Gao Ming knows the idea of ​​Dashi Bujia and the others that they especially hope to let the wind go to work early, and they are well aware of the idea, and they will learn a lot of wisdom. In the future, this kind of decision should be discussed and arranged in advance.

With a greasy mouth, Xiao He asked curiously, "Then what are we going to prepare for these ten days?"

"Good question!" Gao Ming gave Xiaohe a thumbs up. He grew up in the countryside until he was fifteen years old, and then he came out to wander around with a broken bag. I took it to the town to find a shelling machine. Later, when the rural situation improved, the wheat was cut by a machine, and the shells were already removed when the wheat was cut. "I'll make a few sickles for us first, and then we'll weave a few more big bamboo baskets to hold the wheat. As for shelling—"

Gao Ming's mind is making stone mills to grind flour, shelling is like drying and beating with wooden sticks , what about the shell? "Wheat is about the size of a needle's tail, and it's covered with a shell. We need to take off the shell first, and then use a stone mill to grind the grains into powder." Gao Ming drew on the ground with a wooden stick, As soon as he looked up, he saw everyone was looking at him, and Landa had a tangled expression.

"What's wrong?" Gao Ming asked curiously.

Landa blinked, gestured with the size of their needle tails with two fingers, and said, "Isn't this too small? Even if it's a bit bigger, it's so small that the husk is even smaller. Can this be enough for you?" "

Gao Ming scanned the circle, and everyone had disbelief on their faces, probably the same as Landa thought. They need to string the leather with the tail of the needle, the hole is quite big, the wild wheat grains are probably narrow, long and thin, and the larger one is probably about the same size.

"Don't look at the small size, I think that piece of flour may be enough for us to eat for a snow season." Gao Ming felt itchy when he thought of noodles, so he encouraged Landa and said, "The ground flour can be used to make noodles, pancakes and dumplings, a lot The tricks that can be eaten can also be boiled into bone soup, these will make you feel full—"

Bujia said with a smile: "I want to go, as long as it is food that can fill my stomach." I looked at Lan Lan Da, Landa obediently said: "Brother Xiao Ming, I was teasing you just now—"

"You really have grown up!" Gao Ming looked at Saduo meaningfully, "Landa has grown up, you have to be careful! Sado was

at a loss, and Landa had a flash of inspiration. He vaguely knew something, and immediately grabbed Gao Ming's arm like a dog, bared his canine teeth and said cutely: "Brother Xiao Ming is the best! Don't be angry!"

"Not angry." Gao Ming stroked Landa's head, this guy could only easily touch his head when he was sitting down, and within half a year, this guy seemed to have taken a booster, and his voice also changed. He is low-key, with a straight face that is more than Bujia. He looks like a cold man on the outside, but he still has the innocence and childishness of little Randa in his bones.

After breakfast, Xiaohe cleaned up and washed. Gao Ming and Saduo Bujia went up the mountain to find suitable stones for grinding. With careful care, he recovered early, and the boulders were different. The injury seemed to hurt the foundation. He just got better recently, so he couldn't be tired. Lin Zi, who is very skilled.

There are quite a lot of stones on the mountain, but even a layman like Gao Ming can see that it is not suitable to make a stone mill. Landa Sado carried a bamboo basket and looked down for wild vegetables along the way. The wild vegetables he ate would be picked off and fed to Gao Ming. Gao Ming stared at the barbed wild plants in Landa's hands. Although he didn't know if it was poisonous, it didn't look like something to eat? Doesn't the sharp barb hurt your hand?

The wild vegetables they used to eat recently have grown fat again, and there are all over the mountain. Gao Ming couldn't help muttering, "If we have flour, we can eat wild vegetable pancakes and wild vegetable pork dumplings!" His mouth is watering just thinking about it.

The bamboo baskets were full of two frames, and they had already reached the top of the mountain. The big rocks along the way were all strange shapes, and some of them were so fragile that they could be crushed by hand. Landa stared at the happy fish swimming in the river, and couldn't help saying: "Brother Xiaoming, let's have grilled fish for lunch? It must be delicious if you brush it with sour chili!"

"The chili powder is almost finished, so we need to prepare more this autumn." Gao Ming thought about it, Landa had already taken off her straw sandals and stepped into the river.

The river water reached the bottom of Landa's thigh, and Landa splashed twice, and the water splashed on Saduo's face. Saduo was not angry, and smiled cheerfully at Landa. Landa walked forward with a triumphant smile on his face. After taking two steps to pull Sado down, he staggered, and Sado on the shore said nervously: "Be careful!"

"What's the matter?" Gao Ming said nervously.

Landa stabilized her figure, pointed to the soles of her feet and said, "The stones are so slippery!"

Stones! Gao Ming's eyes lit up, and then he remembered that Landa said it was so slippery, they had to make a stone mill, and they had to rub it hard, if it was too slippery, how could they grind flour? ! Without paying attention, Landa bent down and got into the water, picked up a big rock in the river with both hands, and said, "Brother Xiaoming, this rock is green!

" It's—— " Gao Ming was stunned, and suddenly said: "Landa, quickly move the stone up!"

Landa moved the stone to the shore, Bugasardo surrounded the city, and Gao Ming wiped off the water plants on the stone with his leather, exposing the stone itself , couldn't help saying happily: "We have found a stone for making a stone mill!"