Chapter 105 The Development of Xiao Ming's Alchemy Technique!

Gao Ming stared at the transparent red stone in Xiaohe's hand, and Bujia was a little unhappy. He held Gao Ming's hand and said with a straight face, "You want it?"

"No." Gao Ming glanced at Bujia, seeing Bujia's face was stinky, and after thinking about it for a while, he understood what Bujia was thinking. He smiled and said: "You gave me too many things, I don't care about these small gifts, but—" Gao Ming glanced at the stone in Xiao He's hand, and there was a magnetic force in his mind that kept attracting him to look there. "What?" Bujia

realized that something was wrong, held Gao Ming's hand tightly, and said, "It's the same as the red stone land?"

Recognized secrets are not proclaimed. Pulling Bujia's hand to the small river, Gao Ming stared at the translucent red stone closely, the magnetism in his mind seemed to be stronger, and his head was a little dizzy for a while. Seeing Gao Ming falling back, Bu Jia hugged him, nervously said: "What's the matter?"

"This stone—" Gao Ming calmed down, and looked at the stone in Xiao He's hand again so that he would no longer be dizzy. Xiao He seemed to know something, holding the stone nervously, worried: "Brother Xiao Ming, did this stone make you dizzy? I'll throw it now—"

"Don't throw it!" Gao Ming hurriedly said. A white mist shrouded the stone tablet in Alchemy, and it became thicker and thicker. The word Alchemy could no longer be read clearly. Gao Ming's body seemed to be drained of energy, but he had already collapsed in Bujia's arms in a few minutes. I couldn't even stand up, and before I fainted, I was still staring at the red stone. I felt that this stone is very important, at least it is very important for alchemy. I held Buga's hand tightly, and said: "The red stone is very important. Don't throw it!" After saying that, he fell down and fainted.

Bujia glanced secretly at the stone in Xiaohe's hand, and finally decided to listen to Gao Ming, "Xiaohe holds the stone and don't throw it away." Da Heng picked up Gao Ming and walked into the cave.

The cavemen rushed into the cave, Bujia put Gao Ming on the small bed, and asked Qi nervously, "Look what

's wrong with him?" Touching the forehead and neck, he couldn't help but look solemn, and said: "I can't feel it, it seems to be asleep..."

Bujia held Gao Ming's hands, with Gao Ming's warm body temperature in his hands, his heart relaxed a lot when he raised them, and said to Lin Zi: "The prey outside the cave will be cleaned up first, I—"

"You stay here Take care of Xiao Ming, let us clean up, don't worry." Lin Zi said.

Landa Sado was worried, but they couldn't help by staying here. If the prey at the entrance of the cave attracted others, that would be dangerous, so do what you can. Dashi and Xiaohe felt guilty, and Dashi looked at Gao Ming who closed his eyes tightly on the bed. If he hadn't brought the stone back, Xiao Ming wouldn't have done it...

Bujia was so focused on Gao Ming that he didn't notice Dashi's guilt-ridden eyes. Landa looked at it, punched the big stone, and said: "Brother Xiaoming said before going to bed that you are not allowed to throw red stones, which means that the stone you brought back may be very important!" The

honest big stone nodded when he heard this. , I think what Landa said is right, the four of them were busy with the prey outside the cave, tossing and tossing for a while...

Gao Ming didn't know that everyone in the cave was worried about him. He was in the process of alchemy, surrounded by white mist, his figure was like fog, he was a little scary, and his body was very weak, Gao Ming touched the white mist and walked towards the monument of alchemy with his original memory, getting closer and closer. Walking there, I made an appointment in spirit, slapped the cool stele with my palm, slid down against the stele, and sat cross-legged.