Chapter 116 Xiaoming Xiaoming has a love affair ahead!

The small bed was less than 1.5 meters, and there was not much distance in which the injured Zhengmao lay down. Gao Ming glanced at Bujia, meaning that Xiaobao would sleep with them first, and before Wen Xiaobao could say anything, Refused, after staying in the cave for such a long time, when I first came here, I would wake up at night when there was a slight disturbance, and the groans in the various small caves were naturally heard by Wen Xiaobao. Although I was shocked, I was also curious about what happened to the two men... ...

"Xiaobao, why are you blushing?" Gao Ming wondered, why did he blush when he was talking about where he lived?

A flash of panic flashed in Wen Xiaobao's eyes, and he changed the topic pretending to be calm, "I'll just sleep on the floor, and I can take care of him if he has a fever on the mat."

"Sleeping on the floor? Not good!" Gao Ming shook his head and said : "Although the temperature is warmer than before, the snow has not cleared and it is still cold. If you sleep on the ground in the middle of the night, you will freeze to death." With Bao's figure, he should be able to sleep on his side. "You'd better sleep on the bed and make do with it for the night, and wait until tomorrow morning to take out the planks and patch them up!"

Wen Xiaobao nodded after thinking for a while. He used to fight in heavy snow, and he didn't freeze to death even if he slept in the snow. Gao Ming was really thinking of him, so he couldn't refuse Gao Ming's concern, "Okay, you guys go to sleep!"

Gao Ming took two thick leather sheets from the storage hole and handed them to Wen Xiaobao, "One for each of you. , if you sleep against the wall, put more cushions..." Gao Ming asked in a rambling manner.

Wen Xiaobao's eyes softened a little, and he nodded to Gao Ming's nagging one by one. After Gao Ming finished speaking, he also felt that he was annoying, so he smiled and said, "I won't talk anymore, you go to bed early, and if Zhengmao is too busy at night, please call me, don't bother me." Wen Xiaobao nodded, Only then did Gao Ming turn around and go back to the small hole to sleep. Wen Xiaobao would not agree rashly just to deal with others, since he really agreed, he would go back to him. Gao Ming went to bed contentedly, but he didn't realize that the phrase 'too busy' was measured by Wen Xiaobao.

Bujia checked the door lock, because he was afraid that the butter lamp was going to be turned off, Wen Xiaobao said softly: "It's not safe at night, don't turn off the light after it's dimmed." Bujia nodded, and personally put the butter lamp close to Wen Xiaobao. on the table.

Wen Xiaobao picked up a bamboo stick and pulled down the butter lamp. After a while, the light dimmed, and the soybean-sized flames could only be illuminated near the dining table. There were small dark holes blocking the screen, which naturally had no effect.

Everyone was on the bed, and Wen Xiaobao carefully climbed onto the bed from the end of the bed. He was leaning against the wall, and Gao Ming had already stretched the leather to the bottom of the wall. On the contrary, the fluffy leather felt a little warmer, and the warmth spread from the back to the heart, and the corners of his mouth were raised a little bit, Wen Xiaobao pulled the leather covering and helped the wounded around him to cover the thick leather. Close your eyes and plan to squint for a while.

The temperature of the stove in the cave is not bad, even if the lid of the stove is sealed overnight, it is not cold.

At about eleven o'clock, Wen Xiaobao, who was next to Zhengmao's arm, moved his fingers, and opened his eyes instantly. How could there be any sleepiness in his eyes? ! He got up in a hurry, moved quickly but did not move at all, got out of bed and dragged the straw sandals, turned on the butter lamp on the dining table, and the light shone on Zhengmao's face on the bed, not to mention his face was flushed, his forehead and shoulders were covered with sweat Zhengmao guessed it was hot, the leather covering his body had already reached half his waist, and the wound stitched up during the day looked particularly scary under the light at this moment.